[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@Farfalle

Guess i'm too impatient that i'm actually live streaming it right now! Thanks for more updates ;)

---edit---

Well i just have to wait for someone to upload since it's just so lagging! But i caught a glimpse of VROMANCE! They are doing perfect for their debut stage! Proud of them!

• Like 2

Preview picture for upcoming WGM episode is out!
Really this week is gonna be their eating show. The show is named "Ddong-i's Eating Broadcast Road"! It's on the bottom-left corner of their picture :lol:

• Like 5

hello, ddongideul! <3
woahwoah its been 4+ times Eric have been mentioning Solar on broadcast isn't? *squeals* gaaaaahhh he really appreaciate Solar's presence as his wifey. What a sweet husband he is. I don't know but seeing Eric like this, I can't help but thinking delulu wildly HAHAHAHA he even wearing their wedding ring tho. OTL this guy definitely a husband goal! I find it cute how he blurt out shy chuckles at the end *chuckles*

I wonder what Solar's reaction if she watched all tv shows that Eric's mentioned her? Will she have that 'weird' feeling again & endup giving dolphin laugh to cover her shyness? oh gurl, i bet you will still feel butterfly whenever your hubby mentioning you x)
Yeah same with all of you, (another moment of soulmate shipper LOL) i do really hope to hear Solar's thoughts about her husband too. (I can't wait to see Solar's answer to Sowon about her marriage on Showtime later hehe) your thought about solar is same with me, chingu! ( @zurah90;)) I think she always consider/check on the situation whenever the question about her marriage comes up before giving her answer. hahaha

oh! when I saw Eric, Sam Kim & Yubin enjoying their food, i can't help myself thinking that Eric's expression when seeing food definitely the same like Solar whenever they went for food. HAHAHAHA they both hype whenever theres food! :lol:

I saw Mcountdown tweet Tthat @Farfalle posted! He's going to have his comeback stage with SEVENTEEN's Hansol today oh yeahhhh btw I think the stylish put too much touch up on our Yoonddongi's face HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Yo yo yo! MBC posted the preview of 'Ddongi's Mukbang Show' tomorrow LOL

Spoiler

1st pic: Look at Eric, how he imitated Solar's puppy laugh LOL 
2nd pic: Foodie couple indeed. Look at their expression! xD We need to get snacks for tomorrow guys! HAHA
3rd pic: The perk being Kim Yongsun's husband!:lol:

Huwaaaaaa ~ I can't stream MCOUNTDOWN & Showtime today T___T

• Like 5

Eric comeback stage ft. SEVENTEEN's Vernon! 

He look so cool and cute at the same time when he's dancing *chuckles*

P.s: Did you guys noticed his hairstyle today? ;) 

-  - - - -

Edit: opps @Farfalle you've posted it! Aigu why I'm so slow & posting same post that you guys have updated today? :sweatingbullets: thanks chingu! *hugs*

• Like 3

Oh yeah! @Farfalle is :heart:

I love how vibrant plus that awesome stage performance by Eric! This song gonna stuck in my head... just so addictive! *fangirling mode* Oh and SEVENTEEN's Vernon is cute too! 

~~~~~

Just going to release my tension for not able to watch Eric live just now...Not even SHOWTIME...

Eric's snapchat update. Credit to the owner...

Pokemon Go Addict, Eric Nam! Charmander is cute but i adore Squirtle (Solar's nickname) more! ;) 

• Like 5

@ryuseolnims

I guess we can't help ourselves today as we are pump up by Eric's comeback stage, SHOWTIME and even MBC WGM teaser photos of our couple mukbang show... but it's not tomorrow dearie... you forgotten about friday already? Hehehe:sweatingbullets:

Talking about his hairstyle? I LOVE IT! HE LOOK SMEXY! HOT RED does matched him perfectly! 

• Like 3

<MAMAMOO x GFRIEND Showtime!> Episode 2 MAMAMOO Cut RAW

<MAMAMOO x GFRIEND Showtime!> Episode 3 Preview

Actually I prefer to see with GFRIEND's part too, but this is the 1st one I found haha. Their scene in the car... It's their outfit when they're going to NY, right? Waiting for the subs :) 

-----

@ryuseolnims It's okay, chingu. It shows that we can't help ourselves regarding our couple's updates :) His hair? I kinda hope he styles his hair all-back like Solar said. We love his hair like that too, right?

@zurah90 OMG! When I edited this post, my reply to you is deleted by mistake! :( 
Yes, I agree with you that his song this time is catchy! Although it doesn't emphasize his vocal skill, but it's a fun song that makes the listeners groove along. I saw those IG posts too, but I'm waiting for the video ver. to upload here haha. And yeah, the Charmander is so cute :3 Looking at Eric's Twitter, he's struggling with Pokemon Go as he can't find other pokemon. Hope he catch a Squirtle soon! :D Btw my Pokemon Go freezes on my phone :( 

@cnsdlover49 That's the scene where Solar is asked about her married life. I don't really know how she answered as I have to watch that on repeat to hear more correctly, but the caption is written as "The first housewife in YeoMaChinMoo: Miss Kim Yong-seon" :lol:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Farfalle said:

Is this what you mean, @xexehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7irZRDHsNm0

Btw, Solar has been asked about Eric too before in a rose festival I think? But I think the moment when she described Eric is her husband outside WGM is in that link above :) 

back from office and already watch it lol thank you so much for the link! even that's just a bit of solar thought :) 

• Like 3

For those who wanna view him fully :blush: Here is MPD fancam version. I really #Can'tHelpMyself but to keep watching him on repeat. RIP to the replay button! Lol

@Farfalle

Really? It's alright then. ;) Yup it's definitely a catchy song. But idk if it's just me but i noticed that he seem to struggle a lilttle when he did his choreography. Well, who cares? What matters most when he gave us a fresh song that bring people to groove along! Well done, ERIC NAM♡ 

It's pokemon go fever for you too? Hehehe :P It still not available in my country. It freezes? Oh dear... i'm not a gamer so i had no clue about it. Sorry! 

Oh yeah that was MAMAMOO outfits when they wore it in NY. Can't wait for the subs too!

@cnsdlover49

Thanks for the SHOWTIME vids update! Gonna watch it raw later. It looks fun and i just love Solar's shy reactions when Sowon asked about her marriage life. Then, it's epic when Eric's song, Heaven's Door played in the background. 

~~~~~

It's definitely Solar's day since nowadays Eric have been mentioning her alots and even her dongsaeng wanna know about her marriage life! *throw tons of love confettis to Solar*

• Like 3

lol read all update here just make me happy after back from work!! thank you to all of you!!! and that song.. what a sweet and addictive song, the instrument just like bruno mars style and its very suitable for him!! two thumbs up :glasses: and seeing eric nam snapchat update its showed they not recording WGM on his comeback i think... i really hope Solar prepare something for his comeback though lol *delululand* 

• Like 3

@sight_stv You're welcome :) Hmmm maybe if Solar does come to support Eric and there's filming for WGM, it will be on MBC Music Core. And yeah, the chance for it to happen is pretty small since MAMAMOO's schedule quite packed and they have to practice for their concert too.

@zurah90 Hahaha yeah. You know how stiff he is from WGM latest episode :lol: Maybe he's not familiar, since his song that has choreography before this is just 'Ooh Ooh'? He used to sing without choreography haha. But watching him singing is entertaining :D Hahahaha I haven't experience the fever though, since my it doesn't work on my phone. I'm thanking GOOGIMS for posting Eric's cute photos till now :) And Eric and Solar is all I can see in CJ E&M's post!

• Like 4

Solar's Daily Memo

-----

MAMAMOO performed at Gwangju Universiade Anniversary

And Solar hit her mouth with mic :sweatingbullets: Please be careful, leader-nim!

-----

Preview of Eric's performance at KBS Open Concert

-----

I think Ailee will be live with Eric on V live?

Spoiler

• Like 4

Our MAMAMOO already packed with lots of events, so does Eric. 

He looked so rushed here. He seem tired too but he still he waves to his fans. 

Oh i love his outfit! 

Is he hosting at KBS Open Concert? Um~ he still have V live later on admist of the release of his MV...

---edit----

Hahaha... we are on at it again! @Farfalle... thanks for answering my question. So he went to perform... lol for him to hold that placard, i thought he is going to host~ that's why i was wondering why he want to host when he still have to be on V live later on. Gosh~ blame on my bird brain! Kekeke :P 

Yeah... Ailee and Urban Zakapa gonna be the special guests in his V live.

Aww~ Solar look like a sailormoon...this leader-nim need to be careful since she's too hyper! Gosh she is really full of energy~♡

• Like 3