[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

thank you all for posting all articles, BTS pics and movies!!

ah first airing date is finally getting near, but first some more goodies to come: I'm also very curious about the official poster. I got a feeling it will be dreamy.

I already love that purple background on SBS site, it adds to my dreamy vibe suspicion. Love it!

And then Wednesday the Press Conf, oh my! 15June, I mark the date on my calendar, it will be awesome!

• Like 13

ah I was looking more closely at the bts clips on naver, and at the end of clip 6 you get:

Spoiler

doctors_zps4symzcc6.jpg

yeah sorry for the "play" sign and so on being on the pic but I'm not good at editing and so. I just wanna say, waw, the OTP looks amazing in that still. really happy indeed. a smile on both to die for.

*sigh* :flushed:

(I hope posting this pic as such isn't against the rules)

• Like 12

2 hours ago, noemi767 said:

Yep, I noticed that. ^_^ He always touches her hair, I suppose he likes the brightness and color. I want to buy Ryo shampoo now haha :D  

i can understand why hes constantly touching her hair, it looks really amazing… in the teasers as well as the bts vids where she is seen running, her hair is flying about  her so prettily :)

• Like 11

So she leaves on her own, I wonder why?? Does she fall for him but misunderstands because she does say in the first teaser that firs love reappears, maybe she did love him but back then, he only cared for her as a student. Anyway, the BTS look awesome.

• Like 11

Good evening/day to you all. After following you all for quite sometime I've decided on joining in on the fun. It's crazy how I have all these people in my life who are very much aware of K-drama and are also avid fans of all kinds of asian dramas, yet know one wants to entertain my hype for this drama, because apparently I like to over do it haha.

Anyways, it's kinda surreal, I've been on soompi for about almost a decade and I've only ever posted once. And it had to take Shin hye for me to do so. I have always been more content with observing and seeking out those with like-minds and similar thought process than contributing. However, this time I really need to get stuff of my chest and it's great to see the excitement for this drama from so many and the growing community. Many of you like maris, thao etc are all too familiar names. It's crazy how someone you've never seen in person somehow becomes apart of you. In any case, I hope you can make room for me too.

I recently got my wisdom teeth removed and  found myself basically in bed swollen ; so for the past four days I've had a great opportunity to revisit some of my favourite KRW dramas and scenes, while meshing pictures of some of those scenes with Shin hye in my head. I know that both PSH and KRW are royalty when it comes to chemistry, but I never imagined it to be this good, even before the air date. I, like most of you also want to see PSH with Ji soo in another drama, maybe somewhere along the lines of 007, or maybe noona-romance with Yoo Seung ho as lead and Ji Soo as 2nd lead. Oh scratch that, I am definitely sick and tired of him not getting 'the girl'. As for KRW, I think if this really sets off, he could be on his way to having a resurgent career like Ji Sung/SongHyeGyo. 

I have a few queries, but I'll check in a little later.

I have had my reservations and concerns with the execution of this drama. But at this stage, my hope is that the best is yet to come and the teasers and BTS are not going to be as good as it gets for us. I'm still very much wary of the PDnim and writer-nim. But I'm gonna trust that given the script won an award and the actors on board, it won't be too shabby. There are many out there gunning for this to fail, however to avoid their nit-picking, I'mma stay on here and really take in the drama and enjoy it. I really don't want this experience ruined it for me.

So 'Doctors', HWighting!!!! And happy viewing everybody.:grin::heart:

• Like 17

....ok ok we know this world only consist both of you...no need to make us jealous ....geez this two....LOL:blush:

nqwgm50.jpg

@sagacious_idah Oh hello! Glad to have some new people here. It happens with everyone, following soompi for a long time and suddenly you have to make an account for a certain drama. I even knew a few rules before having an account lol:D

You know EVERYONE is saying the same thing that their chemistry is like beyond anybody's expectation. Even I didn't expect their to be this good. People might throw shoes at me for saying this but I think it's PSH's best pairing. And KRW is love. 

LOL at what you said about Ji Soo. Poor guy don't get the girl even when he is the lead b/c there is no love line in the drama lol. 

And get well soon...!

• Like 15

On 6/10/2016 at 9:19 AM, thao_2512 said:

for some special one here

@thao_2512  I loves ya!

Ji Soo! :heart: 

His role maybe small and brief.. but it's the catalyst that will bring about  the  change and determination of Hye Jung... and at the end of this drama. I shall hope for flashback.... of how  it all started because him and of her.. never forgetting about first love! which is Ji Soo's character  Soo Chul

Whew! omg!

And because can't quote a photo....

CkjxVGsVAAASHgv.jpg

CTO:

EDIT: to add

005ToIkcgw1f4pvr7fhdqj30ku0b2ab3.jpg

005ToIkcgw1f4pvrbasnpj30ku0ayjsc.jpg

Gah! that pic with backhug lock! OMIGSOSH!  Thug love!. I can't even! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 10

thumb_IMG_3985_1024_zpsz4c9evft.jpg

ctro

Weibo top comments (translated from Chinese) after watching the latest BTS video

1. Park Shin Hye matches with anyone, full of OTP feels, Kim Rae Won looks handsome, definitely will follow the series [+90]

2. Male lead has always been handsome, very manly. Looking forward to this pairing! Both of them have good acting! [+64]

3. Wow! soooooo sweet, they look so in love ~ people who say Kim Rae Won isn't handsome enough will eat their words once this show airs;) [+42]

4. They look so relaxed with each other, it makes me anticipate more for the drama:wub: [+40]

5. Park Shin Hye is really pretty [+36]

6. Their chemistry is soooooo good, shows with strong OTP vibes will do well just as long as the story is good [+30]

7. I'm so dead ~ seeing Kim Rae Won's eye expressions, this show is a must watch [+28]

8. Kim Rae Won is getting more and more handsome [+27]  

9. Park Shin Hye is the queen of chemistry:wub:, can't wait to watch this drama [+27]

10. After watching the latest poster shooting BTS feels that the male lead is quite handsome, Kim Rae Won is the type that the more you look at him the more attractive he becomes:rolleyes: After slimming down Park Shin Hye is totally sexy :wub: [+13]

• Like 20

Between Doctors BTS and preview and Scarlet Heart Ryeo BTS and preview as well it's  one after the other of Ji Soo still pics. Back to back drama for this impressive actor.  Ji Soo needs a lead role..soon.

Btw... SHR  will premiere after Doctors. Nice! Here's looking at you Ji Soo. Maknae love.:wub:

Oh and likes KRW too.. and the other actor but I dunno who he is...

Thanks everyone for all the daily updates. I'll be watching this! ( oh yeah I filed for vacay leave 20-21  from real life.. and that was like 2 months ago. Ha ha.  see how much I'm looking to watch the premiere for this..waiting!!!)

• Like 13

4 hours ago, sagacious_idah said:

Good evening/day to you all. After following you all for quite sometime I've decided on joining in on the fun. It's crazy how I have all these people in my life who are very much aware of K-drama and are also avid fans of all kinds of asian dramas, yet know one wants to entertain my hype for this drama, because apparently I like to over do it haha.

Anyways, it's kinda surreal, I've been on soompi for about almost a decade and I've only ever posted once. And it had to take Shin hye for me to do so. I have always been more content with observing and seeking out those with like-minds and similar thought process than contributing. However, this time I really need to get stuff of my chest and it's great to see the excitement for this drama from so many and the growing community. Many of you like maris, thao etc are all too familiar names. It's crazy how someone you've never seen in person somehow becomes apart of you. In any case, I hope you can make room for me too.

I recently got my wisdom teeth removed and  found myself basically in bed swollen ; so for the past four days I've had a great opportunity to revisit some of my favourite KRW dramas and scenes, while meshing pictures of some of those scenes with Shin hye in my head. I know that both PSH and KRW are royalty when it comes to chemistry, but I never imagined it to be this good, even before the air date. I, like most of you also want to see PSH with Ji soo in another drama, maybe somewhere along the lines of 007, or maybe noona-romance with Yoo Seung ho as lead and Ji Soo as 2nd lead. Oh scratch that, I am definitely sick and tired of him not getting 'the girl'. As for KRW, I think if this really sets off, he could be on his way to having a resurgent career like Ji Sung/SongHyeGyo. 

I have a few queries, but I'll check in a little later.

I have had my reservations and concerns with the execution of this drama. But at this stage, my hope is that the best is yet to come and the teasers and BTS are not going to be as good as it gets for us. I'm still very much wary of the PDnim and writer-nim. But I'm gonna trust that given the script won an award and the actors on board, it won't be too shabby. There are many out there gunning for this to fail, however to avoid their nit-picking, I'mma stay on here and really take in the drama and enjoy it. I really don't want this experience ruined it for me.

So 'Doctors', HWighting!!!! And happy viewing everybody.:grin::heart:

Hi Welcome!

We share the same sentiment and I'm glad Doctors could bring you out to join us :P

I actually don't often come to Soompi unless Shinhye has new drama or check out her shipper threads 

Pretty Hyejung

1_zpsf5r2vduv.gif

I expected my posters on Monday, ok SBS? 

2_zpsmatabit3.gif

3_zpsx05glkim.gif

PS: checking can you see the gifs right?

• Like 16

yep, gifs are showing perfectly.

wow, it actually startles me already so many people joining the soompi forums for first time, especially for this drama. That has got to be a good sign right? And some even after watching dramas for long time now, but didn't find one worthy enough to actually talk about it. All I can say is, really , daebak!! And welcome to all newbies!

I sincerely hope we won't be disappointed, but so far, so good!

• Like 15