[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

K-drama, Video PreviewJune 6, 2016

Teaser #2 For Upcoming SBS Drama “Doctors”

By Clockwatcher

feat-1.jpg

Yay, new teaser time!.

At first, I thought he was crushing on her when she was a high school girl and he was . . . . .

Pls.continue reading @http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/06/06/teaser-2-for-upcoming-sbs-drama-doctors/

• Like 13

Squeeeeeeeee!!!!! Hong Ji-Hong's confession is so romantic. I could foresee I will fall in love with him when I watch this drama. What is this teaser doing to me!?! Kim Rae Won is a really really great actor, I'm impressed with him.

image_zpsiqan4nos.png

cr: PSH DC

And Yoo Hye-jung's baby skin. Just beautiful!

image_zpsc8xdhbsy.png

cr: PSH DC

• Like 13

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=doctors&no=144&page=1

The second teaser opens with Kim Rae-won watching Park Shin-hye through a window, back in the past when she was his student. He narrates,

“You only discover the value of what’s precious after you lose it. I didn’t know it then, that normal, everyday life was precious. When I think about you, I always remember the last moment I saw you. I should’ve held on to you then.”

Fast-forward to the hospital years later, and this time he reaches out to her. His narration continues,

"Going crazy when in love is proof that I’m revitalized. It’s abnormal not to go crazy......Let’s stay like this for ten seconds… I’ve waited ten years.” ...........

excrept from article by girlfriday.....link below

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/the-teacher-has-a-crush-on-sbss-doctors/

Ji Hong does not realize the importance of Hye Jung in his life......ten years back. It could be that he realizes that fact only when he sees her in the present..........

The second part seeing her sitting on the bench I feel .....is only his thoughts as he looks down at her dozing off and thinks of the past. 

The reality , I think is Hye Jung's part from the first teaser.....

To me ...its like a jig saw puzzle to be unveiled on 20th June

• Like 14

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, gifs, pics, translations and of course for posting the trailer!

2 weeks might seem like a long time, but time flies, so I have a good feeling 20 June might come soon :)

and if Doctor Hong waited for 10 years, what are 2 weeks? :)

I like the whole crazy theory when being in love. I guess that relates more to the head stuff. Being crazy is in your head, but comes from the heart, isn't it? It's always the 2 together.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

2 different endings

What real?

First?

Second... Is this a dream?

I think the 2nd is the dream hahah I feel Ji Hong character can't express his emotions so easy like that ;)

• Like 11

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............Kim Rae Won, dude I love you. I do, I would die right at the moment when you held Shin Hye's hands and wouldn't let go. Cannot wait. :wub: :wub: :heart::D :wub::w00t:

6 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

They look so good together #IAmDead  

I bet right now most of the fans be like 

I am dead too :w00t: :wub:

• Like 13

Teaser#2 :wub: so Ji hong expectation is sweet echounter after longing her for 10 years;) and his reality maybe teaser #1, cos the descreption is Hye jung is someone who shut her heart to other...that's way her reaction to afection is scary...:tears:..and Ji hong understand her..adore her ...and fallen for her ..very sweet..he wait her for 10 years...such great lover:blush:...love it...very like this kind story....wow....20 june ..fast coming...we wait you..lol...

• Like 10

The key to the second teaser lies in KRW's interview where he relates Ji Hong's charscter to that of " Daddy long legs".....Hong Ji Hong is truly like that! .....I feel he does not say his feelings aloud. It only plays out in his mind

He did not realize the importance of Hye Jung in his life until he sees her in the present after ten years.... dozing on the bench

The reality is the way this scene plays out in the first teaser......Hye Jung's version .......when she instinctively responds to his hand on her head with the judo move.

• Like 13

Are we analysing both teasers now.. Oh dear Im hopeless at it. But I did pick up that indeed teaser 1 is about PSH character and teaser 2 is about KRW character. Also they are both standing on diff sides. Hmmmm I wonder what that will mean?

Teaser 1                                                                                                                      Teaser 2  

15da3k.gif              15dbo8.gif

Similarities: Both have-

• same clothing and setting in the second part of the teasers,
  •  a monologue each referring to their past and "love,"
  • KRW gently touches her head,
  • intense love stares esp from PSH. 
  • same ending pose where they both look into each other's eyes
  • PSH fear of body contact
  • KRW handsome smile (okay where can I sign up for this school and hospital??) 
  • and dare I say it KRW dominance over PSH both physically and emotionally. 

Differences:

• the body contact vs hand holding gestures
  • the second part of the teasers has different standing positions 

Anyone else care to add on??

My proposal of teaser 3 (I know Im greedy but since the competing drama has 3 I cant see why we cant too) - where are our other leads or characters??? ;)

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, maris1 said:

The key to the second teaser lies in KRW's interview where he relates Ji Hong's charscter to that of " Daddy long legs".....Hong Ji Hong is truly like that! .....I feel he does not say his feelings aloud. It only plays out in his mind

He did not realize the importance of Hye Jung in his life until he sees her in the present after ten years.... dozing on the bench

The reality is the way this scene plays out in the first teaser......Hye Jung's version .......when she instinctively responds to his hand on her head with the judo move.

some people want to make excuses to complain any way I will watch this drama what ever the excuses I love Long Daddy Legs story so  I love the couple  and of course who complains alot the 1st one will  watch I am waiting 20 June  :wub:
I think next week will be the 3rd teaser , Press conference and of course the Long preview I can't wait My Doctors
 :wub:

• Like 13

The teacher has a crush on SBS’s Doctors

by girlfriday | June 6, 2016

Doctors41.jpgDoctors45.jpg

Uh, so based on the second teaser for Doctors, it’s teacher Kim Rae-won who has a lingering old crush on student Park Shin-hye, not the other way around. I don’t know how I feel about that, but I’m just going to hold on to the idea that the crush lingered as a regret for ten years because they couldn’t fathom doing anything about it in the past. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Please don’t prove me wrong, Show.

SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama stars Park Shin-hye as a troubled gangster teen who meets biology teacher Kim Rae-won in the middle of his own career crisis, following his first table death as a surgeon. They help shape each other’s futures and then reunite as adults when they’re colleagues in the neurosurgery department of the same hospital, where they’ll get a second chance at love. Lee Sung-kyung plays Park Shin-hye’s rival from high school all the way to adulthood, and Yoon Kyun-sang will be a sunbae who falls for Park Shin-hye’s unpredictable ways.

READ MORE IF YOU HAVE NOT YET

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/the-teacher-has-a-crush-on-sbss-doctors/

WOW WE HAVE A TEACHER IN LOVE!BUT CAN WE BLAME HIM???

• Like 21