[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I have been coming back to check this thread many times a day and enjoyed reading everyone's postings. 

Where is the preview sbs? We need one soon or all the patients here will go crazy :crazy: we need our hjh and yhj :wub:sweet moments.... Please let them have a passionate make up kiss on Monday... Please juseyo pdnim and writernim 

:rolleyes:

• Like 19

Han Hye Jin become a patient. Was JH and HJ already in good term or it was just because they professionalism ...the vibe between JH and HJ still like a cold war to me..

viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

CoAlhOMUMAAvw8l.jpg

credit pict to the owner

3 hours ago, kimchipancakes said:

it wasn't in the episodes that aired, but in the backstory that they released prior to the show, it shows little HJ being abused by the stepmother, and stepmom putting on a facade when grandma was over to visit HJ. i wished they had added that in the episodes that aired so that we could understand why HJ hates stepmom that much, and probably dad not believing HJ which led to HJ's rebellion that we see in the first episode. 

@kimchipancakes, I think the writer gave us the reason HJ hated her stepmother:

-  In episode 7 the argument between her mother and father revealed that the father was having an affair with the now stepmother.

-  I could be wrong, but it also appears that her mother committed suicide due to the "love" she had for HJ's father who was having an affair

-  HJ's stepmother physically abused her, until she was probably olde enough to protect herself

-  It's pretty obvious that HJ's father never tried to protect her from this abuse.   Look how he allowed her stepmother talk to her about killing her grandmother. What father who loves his child even a tiny bit would allow that to be said to their child?

-  Also, HJ's grandmother told her that she knew she wasn't being raised as a precious daughter.

I can understand the resentment she feels for both her stepmother and her father.

• Like 23

38 minutes ago, Agie said:

Han Hye Jin become a patient. Was JH and HJ already in good term or it was just because they professionalism ...the vibe between JH and HJ still like a cold war to me..

credit pict to the owner

Maybe our otp will learn about relationship between namja and yeoja from this couple. How you share and bear one another's burdens. How to love each other through thick and thin. Our JiHye :wub:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Ahpheng said:

Your c-strip really daebak, always make me smile, thank you so much :wub:

You mention about Little HongHongHong and i just imagine how charming that little kid smile can be..of course double charming because uri doctors JH/HJ smile :heart:

• Like 22

2 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

yeah it used to confuse me a bit too. i remember when i first started reading drama articles on naver i was surprised at how they would use the actors' real name instead of their character's. maybe it's for searching purposes? or to get their articles more popular? haven't really seen it being used on international sites like soompi, but i think that for naver the most searched articles can make it on the trending list  if people use the same keywords that are included in the headline. 

for example not everyone watches doctors so they may not know who hong ji hong or yoo hye jung are, but they are more likely to know the actors by their real name. when they search i guess it's easier to use the latter bc it will yield more results and thus show up for people who don't watch the show but are familiar with the actors

idk just a thought. it was a little jarring for me at first too bc i remember seeing a headline on naver that mentioned a kissing scene for a drama between the two characters but the way it was worded and the fact that they used their real names made me think they were caught kissing irl LMAO 

@rameennoodles, yes, I think that could be for searching purposes but If you don't is familiar with the system, isn't good.  Imagine what people who only read the title could think... They can use "The PSH character in 'Doctors' blah, blah, blah... or sometimes like that. And imagine if they "married" a lead couple  like our amazing OTP... :o:o:o Could be baaaaaaad for our hearts. :D

• Like 16

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

KRW & PSH Till I Met You, I Didn't Know Acting Chemistry Could Be Like This.....

[lt切克闹]Simply Amazing.....

All Credit & Thanks to all original owners have a great one Patients....:wub:[拜拜][飞个吻]

Lovely compilation here my dear @USAFarmgirl… but i kinda think the very last pic is JH with IJ instead of HJ??? Not too sure tho but if its true, i just didnt want that small detail ruining the perfect HJ & JH combo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ8qxmVlv6nLTwqvDXtMq

Hope u dont mind chingu, not criticising ur work or anything, not at all but just wondering. tq

• Like 13