[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

“Doctors” Releases Character Stills Of Main Cast

“Doctors” Releases Character Stills Of Main Cast

The upcoming SBS drama “Doctors” has released character photos of its four main leads.

Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Gyun Sang, and Lee Sung Kyung are wearing the white coats that are a hallmark of their characters’ professions.

Kim Rae Won

Kim Rae Won, whose character Hong Ji Hong is a charismatic neurosurgeon with a strong sense of integrity, holds his hands loosely in his pockets and smiles into the camera. His pose is meant to suggest an air of professionalism and confidence.

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye, whose character Yoo Hye Jung is a delinquent-turned-doctor, looks into the camera with an intense stare and a sassy smile. Her hands are also in her pockets, echoing the pose of Kim Rae Won, who plays her love interest.

Yoon Gyun Sang

Yoon Gyun Sang, who plays the wealthy and free-spirited Jung Yoon Do, shows off his dimples and warm gaze in his pose, looking a little to the side.

Lee Sung Kyung

Lee Sung Kyung, who plays the pretty and smart Jin Seo Woo, dresses up her gown with a bright pink ensemble underneath and looks confident with her crossed arms and knowing smile.

Doctors” is scheduled to air its first episode on June 20. Watch the first trailer below:

Source:http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/03/doctors-releases-character-stills-of-main-cast/

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Don't we all? LOL

But it's SBS. So probably all the four leads will be featured in posters. But I don't care. I just want the posters NOW lol

I want the Long daddy legs concepts on the posters :wub:

• Like 12

Character stills for upcoming drama 'Doctors'

June 04, 2016

1465018126348_99_20160604142903.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Doctors', Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung perfect transformation into doctors 

1. [+1,574, -89] Park Shin Hye is super pretty ㅜ...

2. [+903, -47] Hospitals don't have doctors who look like that

3. [+724, -68] Ooh~~~ Kim Rae Won looks awesome^^

4. [+705, -72] Kim Rae Won, let's go for the Daesang this time!

5. [+619, -61] Wow, we'll be seeing Kim Rae Won's great acting then...

6. [+103, -11] Park Shin Hye has good action skills in the preview and her acting's totally awesome. She's very pretty. Looking forward to it

7. [+105, -12] Shin Hye unni is so pretty!!!

8. [+123, -20] Park Shin Hye's acting is good in the preview, she looks gorgeous too. Anticipating

9. [+85, -9] Kim Rae Won cleaned up after money's been deposited in his bank account. Park Shin Hye's in this drama, I better watch it

Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/character-stills-for-upcoming-drama.html

• Like 20

4 hours ago, Agie said:

Picture of high school Hye Jung....waiting for the clearer pic....

credit pic to the owner

.....and about the kiss scene between Hye Jung and Ji Hong.....I want that kiss initiate by Hye Jung (girl power here....ex gangster has a gut), because base on Ji Hong personality the kiss will never happen if we wait for Ji Hong to take initiative hehehehe

I think love line only starts after they meet again.... by their character's descriptions and Hyejng also has her 1st love during her high school time

Let's see...

But I do want Hyejung to initiate it too 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

I think love line only start after they meet again....

Let's see...

But I do want Hyejung to initiated it too 

Let's no talk about kiss, the story look like went to humanitarian and healing personality i though, the better is when the story goes intense with emotions and argued not to witty but drive our stomach with butterfly ..;) however i do like they had sweet love kiss in the end story...please writernim more love gaze and hold affection...like timer bom :sweatingbullets:..drive us crazy...teasing the audience with buzzing ..love ..longing and sadnesss...lol...so when actually 20 june came...??l.B)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, sweetbloom74 said:

I wonder if that considered to be  positive or negative 
:sweatingbullets:
9. [+85, -9] Kim Rae Won cleaned up after money's been deposited in his bank account. Park Shin Hye's in this drama, I better watch it
Why that comment hahaha I feel he is jealous from KRW :D

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, NileRose said:

The 1st one means Doctors in real life don't have that visual. I know some damn handsome doctors though :P

The 2nd one is a joke. It means he cleaned up after getting pay check to prepare for the new roles. I remember them commented the same for SJS who usually dresses completely different in his drama. 

This prob means the image is very different with his previous works :P

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

The 1st one means Doctors in real life don't have that visual. I know some damn handsome doctors though :P

The 2nd one is a joke. It means he cleaned up after getting pay check to prepare for the new roles. I remember them commented the same for SJS who usually dresses completely different in his drama. 

This prob means the image is very different with his previous works :P

THANK  YOU  @thao_2512 for making me understand

• Like 13

I can't believe sbs is really something on us .They seriously hate us.other drama is release third teasear now.We only get our very very very first teasear.what the hell sbs.just drop some goodies.huuuuuuuu but sbs must be  blind .That why they didn't care anything about their competeter.Or they already think that they will won this battle after releasing a super hot teasear 1.Never look down on your enemy sbs.just drop second god damn teasear.arrrrrrrrrr.I almost lost cotrol.why they are always slowwwwww.

• Like 11

Finally kkuljaem translated something. i wanted to know the teaser reaction tho. But it's okay now.......i am so laughing at the top comment LOL

@Kasmic I am NOT curious abt the writer. She rather scares me LOL

@kilumar I was thinking abt the same thing. SBS should drop a second teaser. Pretty sure they'll drop something on Monday. So let's wait. And they did drop some goodies today (the above stills)

• Like 11

3 hours ago, sweetbloom74 said:

Character stills for upcoming drama 'Doctors'

Xports News - Naver: 'Doctors', Kim Rae Won, Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung perfect transformation into doctors 

Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/character-stills-for-upcoming-drama.html

Do doctors in SK wear white coats or not? What does this comment mean? If it's about white coats I agree since most doctors don't wear lab coats nowadays unless you're a medical student. If it's about how good looking they are then this comment can not be more wrong. There are many gorgeous Drs both males and females working in a hospital from Junior doctors all the way up to Consultant level.

• Like 12

Guest myasally

Now that the teaser is out, my head is busy imagining how the story evolve, Shin Hye look really cool in the teaser and Rae Won look warm and handsome...looking forward for their love story...

Weibo comments after first teaser released.

Spoiler

BD9DCA3D-4C20-4D06-B114-765487FFB4F5_zps

1. After Park Shin Hye slim down her looks have soared. Kim Rae Won is still good-looking [+94]

2. So cool, fighting scenes are good [+91]

3. Park Shin Hye is as beautiful as a painting, just one teaser and it already make me excited. Hot and sexy gangster [+82]

4. Feels amazing (thumbs up) [+80]

5. Aaaaaahhhhh! Park Shin Hye looks so good, new drama is a winner! [+70]

6. Feels like a really good drama! Looking forward to it! [+63]

7. Aaaaaahhhhh! So sexy!!! Park Shin Hye is cool and pretty. Kim Rae Won's low voice [+61]

8. Kim Rae Won's voice is so man, so magnetic! [+56]

9. The OTP feels are overflowing, really looking forward to it! [+54]

10. The fighting scenes are cool, Park Shin Hye is so gorgeous [+52]

11. Wow! Park Shin high is so cool aaaaahhhhh [+52]

12. Gangster girl is cool! Watching teaser repeatedly, so excited [+46]

13. Kim Rae Won is so cool!!!! His low voice is awesome!!!!! Looking forward to it [+40]

14. Male and female lead are sooooooo good-looking ~ I must be going crazy! [+38]

15. So sexy! Kim Rae won's voice is so healing! [+36]

• Like 14