[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Happy to read all the comments here, so happy that I am so updated with this drama, I love this drama so much . All my friends and family love this drama too, we like Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye. Kim Rae Won is such a perfect man that all the girls dream of.. Lucky Shin Hye she can always be with him all the time,  I am anticipating for the next Epi ... Pali Pali Monday !

• Like 21

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha actually i didnt really like KRW too....the first times i saw him was in Attic cat....but then 'Doctors' came along ROFL....i was a little apprehensive in watching it.....i like PSH first but now i came to love them all :D

the story is good and it created a lot of positive vibes....which i found good as it shows that while each character is almost perfect....there are some flaw to it....

anyway to make it short....if im not in love with Doctors....hahhaa u wont find me hogging this thread with the rest :D

me too chingu... I have registered as soompi member since "secret garden"and been silient for awhile... "Doctors" make me resurfacing... and now my fan level has changed from "beginner/new" to "hooked" :flushed:  within few weeks! 

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

HAHAHAHA....should i be happy? :D or maybe producer / writer nim is also part of soompi :D

and they are granting our every wish :D secretly?

what your friend went through is like what my friend did.....they said the hero look old....then i tell them if u like student and teacher story....what do you guys expect? how can a teacher be any younger than the student? lols and some of them give it a go and guest what....they are stuck on it :D

besides im always a shipper for older guy with younger girl in between 8 to 10 years....i found that older man tends to be more mature.... :) of course not all...we do have younger man that can be as mature too :)

what prediction -wish for a real 'kiss'?????

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

HAHAHAHA....should i be happy? :D or maybe producer / writer nim is also part of soompi :D

and they are granting our every wish :D secretly?

Will wait for my turn...I have tried to remember all my wishes...too many hehehe.... some of them : kisses, hugs, spend the night at each other house..etc..etc...etc

And yaaaayy...finally our Gangster Boss is return

xwSpqmh.jpgcredit pic to the owner

24 minutes ago, Agie said:

And yaaaayy...finally our Gangster Boss is return

what the heck gangster with flower pattern?? he looks cute and funny not scary anymore :D

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha should we prepare those soft toy again??? :D hahahahah

for once i wish that HyeJung show that she is jealous :D to show that she too care for JiHong :D

Somehow I have a feeling that she will... it's part of her development. But initiating a hand holding is quite enough for now. Don't ask her to jump before she learn how to run. Kekekeke...

10 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Where is the Jealous King JH! Sure Gangster boss is ready for discharge and a hug with our lady before he leave? or ask for a date? definitely he will return to the hospital for checkup afterwards...

Imagine the scene where Kim Rae Won, Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Ki Woo shoot together. They'd need a crane to lift up the cameramen. There's so many towering men in this drama. My kinda guys!! Kekekeke...

• Like 21

hi girls! im so happy to see doctors my weekend, in the week i'm studying :(

but i love this drama!

i have a question...someone knows the name of the song when hong ji hong is operating to kim soo chul in the episode 8? 

thank u and fighting!!

• Like 16