[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

11 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@bebe1989, The scene you referred to in your post took place after Hye Jung's father saw her interacting warmly with one of her patients. To be honest, the only things that makes me sad about the conversation you posted between Hye Jung and her father is:  1)  how he acts as if there is no bad history between them and, 2) how there history has impacted Hye Jung to the point that she decided she will never marry just so that she wouldn't have anything to do with him.

I can't get over the man shown in a flashback at the beginning of ep 7 when Hye Jung was a small child. Yes, he had just had an argument with his wife, but he could also see that his daughter was upset. What was very disappointing for me was that he looked at little Hye Jung as if he couldn't stand to look at her or resented her as he mumbled something under his breath. Then the way he treated his mother.  I won't even talk about him sitting back as Hye Jung was abused by his wife.

Maybe something over the past 13 years changed him, but he needs to come with a better attitude than acting like nothing happened and that he was part of the reason for Hye Jung rebelling. I do't like that he's wanting to be "father" now that she's grown; wants to be the one to walk her down the aisle; want to proudly claim to all that Hye Jung is my daughter and take advantage of all the perks that goes along with it.

You said something that rings true on many levels---"He can't force his daughter to accept and forgive him."

@lclarakl I agree with you, the person who was abused shouldn't trust the abuser or witness. Shouldn't trust the parent who was supposed to protect you and looked at you with hate. I agree he has changed but to what extant did he change, why did he change  and is he truly sorry. Why do you want to know your child Now!????? Where was he when her world came crashing in? When she was crying for her grandmother did he even comfort her. NOPE , he allowed his wife to say IT's HER FAULT HER GRANDMAN.  Another good example why she won't forgive him until he appologizes is this 

Spoiler

Rewatching their boxing match , HJ's words had great meaning behind them and very true. Our body and mind learn what we all need to know when you are young. 

• Like 21

Spoiler

OMG Patient it is so funny...I read in twitter and look for wiki link, here's the link, just click it...look what I got, the editor put Park Shin Hye as Kim Rae Won spouse....LOL...the editor must be a shipper:D:w00t:... I think we must edit it. We don't want to spread wrong information right? Anyone know how to edit Wiki ?

Thanks god...someone already edit it....:D ...GOOD JOB

source wiki

We will have scene at cafe...will HJ be there ?

EP2kiAG.jpg

StWRqGz.jpgcredit pic to the owner

14 hours ago, Agie said:

OMG Patient it is so funny...I read in twitter and look for wiki link, here's the link, just click it...look what I got, the editor put Park Shin Hye as Kim Rae Won spouse....LOL...the editor must be a shipper:D:w00t:

source wiki

Spoiler

CnfRbwOVMAAZ4I8.jpg

seem like they have removed PSH's name already 

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

seem like they have removed PSH's name already 

Yup...when I tried to edit it, someone already done it ...fuiiih...I will delete my post

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

damn but i honestly want to see more of them together.....i hope they have some cosmopolitan together :D i need them on magazine cover :D:D:D

with a couple concept like this??

Spoiler

54aa380967999_-_elle-18-year-in-internat

OR This??

8b32f7cf7c83c0bdc25ce5a050a83a50.jpg

@Agie LOL the author must be hard shipper, but it's already revised 

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

with a couple concept like this??

Hide contents

54aa380967999_-_elle-18-year-in-internat

OR This??

8b32f7cf7c83c0bdc25ce5a050a83a50.jpg

@Agie LOL the author must be hard shipper, but it's already revised 

Whatever pose as long as include a lot of skinship...hahahah:wub:

Hello everyone......  At first , I didn't like YD but as time goes by he is slowly growing on me. I find that YD and HJ can be good friends but SW will still have a problem with that. Truthfully , I can't stand her because she is so cocky and rude. Some people like her personality and want to put the blame on her upbringing but I blame her alone. She knows the difference between right and wrong. She can still have a great reputation of she herself was caring. The problem with SW's character is that she is weak, so easily swayed and doesn't have any confidence. How can someone who was top of her class and have so many admirers not have confidence. She has proven to be smarter than her dad, got accepted to a really good school but makes terrible choices in men she cares for. She said she will only marry for love but chooses to fall for a man who has mind of his own. She follows but doesn't go out with men who courts a lady he likes. She also wants to be in control of the relationship and everything else. Does Young Do look like the type of man who is going to let a woman be I control of him?????  I don't think so. If she stopped chasing , she could find out if he has any interest in her at all.  Once she sees, he isn't chasing her at all she would know he really only think of her as a friend.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Agie said:

Ok I'm still bored even after watching preview for episode 9....and I found this pic below. To show how bored I am...LOL.... I started to zoom in those pic. It was HJ and SH house and I put 2 red arrow for you to notice those tiny person...one is man with suit one is woman with dress.

Base on the ending of episode 8, the man suit look similar with Ji Hong, but the woman dress is different from what HJ wore at the end of episode 8.

Hmmmmm....will it become JH routine to bring HJ home. Because we know how JH love his everyday routine life style....:P ...and may I dream that JH spend the night at HJ house....LOL..the impact of my boredom...

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGE

credit pic to the owner

This photo seems like bts after dating, I think its JH sent HJ home n met SH..there are 2 girls in the stairs, PSH n her assistant i guess..

• Like 17

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

its HJ. 

definetly not SW OR injoo because of the color of thier hair.

Yep according to DC they say its HJ and JH one commented or predict that they r talking something serious inregards to the documents of Grannys medical report that he gave her. It could be their speculation. But i also see its our Jihye couple.  Even an IG post says its them both. 

I cant find the DC link that I read it from as Im using my mobile now. Mian

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Dear lords of havens , you can go for few moments out from this topic ...that when you return ;  pages and pages are written  , pictures over pictures are brought ... KRW marry PSH ... hahahaha

IKR!! This thread keeps moving and moving . 

• Like 20

48 minutes ago, Agie said:

Whatever pose as long as include a lot of skinship...hahahah:wub:

hahaha... couldn't agree more.. skinship skinship... here and there embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129:heart:

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Dear lords of havens , you can go for few moments out from this topic ...that when you return ;  pages and pages are written  , pictures over pictures are brought ... KRW marry PSH ... hahahaha

leave this thread for a week... and you'll make appointment to meet a doctor soon for constant headache due to too much back read :D

• Like 18