[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, mari16 said:

The 2nd teaser could be revealed next Monday?

I think it will be 4 teasers ; 3 before press conference and the 4th will be longer than other 3 I hope to see posters I repeat the teaser dear friends I want more :bawling:
Doctors10.jpgDoctors25.jpgDoctors26.jpg
cr: Dramabeans 

• Like 16

[image_zpsngwiciyk.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsdxat3y7r.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpst6hshunc.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsjomytt2r.jpeg[/URL]

image_zps5ckq2ua1.jpeg[/URL]

ctto

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

@gangurhar....Thanks for the pics of these beautiful people.......

Each photograph is worth its weight in gold so had to have them in separate frame to be enjoyed in isolation.......this OTP if are so lovable in BTS pictures then what will happen once we see them in their characters....

once again like a parrot......

when is 20th June coming??????

• Like 15

Park Shin Hye transforms from a tough gangster to a doctor in first teaser for 'Doctors'

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won's new drama, 'Doctors,' is coming very soon to the small screen on SBS

It looks like Park Shin Hye's character Hye Jeong goes through some life-changing transformations in the series, going from a tough gangster who was always on the run to a respected professional in the medical field. It is through her rise from the bottom of society to the top that Hye Jeong meets her past love again, and she learns to be more compassionate and understanding. The premise clearly tells us that this drama will not only be about love but also the ups and downs of life. 

You can catch 'Doctors' when it premieres this coming June 20 on SBS.
source : ALLKPOP

Awesome Pics wonderful thank you alll what a beautiful couple I love both :wub::w00t:
image_zpsdxat3y7r.jpeg
cr; to the owner 

• Like 13

Peek behind the scenes of Park Shin-hye, Kim Rae-won’s ‘Doctors’

Behind-the-scenes photos from the upcoming SBS drama series “Doctors” were released Wednesday.

The snaps featured two of the most loved actors and actresses in Korea, Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won. The two smiled at each other and played around before and after the shoot, but also turned dead serious while monitoring the filmed scenes.

According to several staff, the two had good chemistry despite their nine-year age gap. Park and Kim reportedly made their best efforts to create a friendly, lively atmosphere during the shoot.

“Doctors” is to hit the airwaves on June 20 on SBS.

By Kim Ji-young...kpopherald 

for more..... http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201606011107155399278_2

• Like 12

Oh boy I'm so behind in this thread but I just saw the trailer..dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifI love it. I'm so excited. I think PSH and KRW are going to make a great otp. I loved loved loved Shin Hye's gangster moves. I can already tell she is owning this part.

I'm still 7 pages backreading and I found this

CjqIjOxUgAAOg6J.jpg

Thanks @thao_2512 for posting this pic:wub: Wow they just look so good together, they are going to have some great chemistry.

Thanks everyone for the updates 

• Like 14