[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 9:29 AM, maris1 said:

@leekyuphii.........first of all may I say how much fun it is to see things through your eyes....:D.....so please  entrench yourself permanently in this forum. Where do you find those expressive emoticons punctuating your descriptive and often passionate outbursts. I actually end up with a broad smile bordering on laughter........in the process becoming the object of curiosity in eyes of my family  :hushed:........when they happen to be around. :lol:.....I wouldn't know how fast or slow this drama thread is moving but I am here often since have been waiting for Shinhye's drama for nearly one and a half year. Thanks to everyone posting here time is passing well if not soon enough. 

admire onion headjinjja????really????you can see through my eyes????hahahahahahaXD onion headwow1 onion head...i get bored with plain emoticon so looking for more excited emo and found it...whistling onion head...i can imagining it...i also become the object of curiosity in my family eyes if i laugh alone in my room in front of my screen..somehow just by reading this forum i get that laugh too....hahahahaha...crazy monkey 083

for me this thread will move faster if we got some update from filming but get quiet and slower if we dont have any update....thats why when i was away a few times ago, it happen when so many update in this thread so i thought this thread really moves so fast....ahaaah onion headcrazy monkey 010 but thanks for you and some chingu here like @NileRose @Tiggie2 and others that keep update with anything in this thread...crazy monkey 077crazy monkey 077

13 hours ago, NileRose said:

I am waiting  and as I am a doctor in the white  coat waiting the Doctors of course please SBS consider our emotional status and release  something :bawling:

i am a patient here......waiting the doctors....and please SBS...consider our emotional status.crazy monkey 049..our almost-brain-damagecrazy monkey 049.....and release something.......you can do better than this to promote this drama!!!!come on do better!!!!! your job in promotion......other drama already released the preview...while this drama looks so calm and quiet...gimme the hype..the hype....crazy monkey 057crazy monkey 057or gimme KRW-PSH HD still cut...or KRW-PSH fantaken filming...just anything....but its really about the time when preview being released..

7 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

Beautiful mind dropped a teaser (Which is highly interesting) while they don't even have a official FL. Not only that it's also gonna premiere after Doctors. This is why I wanted Doctors to air on KBS. KBS kills it hen it comes to promotion. And Dear SBS depends most on the star power. I mean Doctors even started shooting days back. Not to forget SBS is not doing good in ratings. They really should promote this show in a big way. It's the only big show before Scarlet heart. I hope SBS get their richard simmons together soooooon..... (Sorry for the rambling)

IKR....usually other dramas will release a teaser one month before airing date..its usually...even BM, the drama that still dont even have official FL...and even announce it later than doctors, and fix the cast later than doctors already dropped the teaser...SBS usually good when promote their dramas dunno why something different with SBS nowadays....yeah KBS really didnt want to looks bad after all the chaos in BM casting matters...so they pay it with give the teaser earlier...to make the viewers more anticipate it despite the chaos that happening in BM..okay SBS jongshin charyeoooo.......do well please!!!!

look at my self yawn onion head sleepy while waiting the update from SBS...yawn onion head

1 hour ago, maris1 said:

"Last night "The Prison" movie team held dinner to celebrate the movie last fixed (Friday?) but the fans didn't find any signs of KRW......but they didn't find any traces of him at filming drama Doctors either so they wonder where he is last night . "....... adepark .

where is this ahjusshi????confused onion headwhere are you ahjusshiiii??????lonely onion headwhy are you disappearing in this crucial timesigh onion head....we need you here in this ward...so many patients waiting for youuuuu!beg onion head!!!!! hahahahahaha

okay but still excited 20th june right right?????okay fighting fighting!!!!cheer3 onion headcheer3 onion head(try so hard to be positive...hahahahaha)

• Like 11

Ready for girl crush? Park Shin-hye's new Mon-Tue drama, 'Doctors' is coming

Source | 2016/04/18 | 3660 views | Permalink | 

posterphoto714558.jpg

Park Shin-hye is returning to the small screen after one year break. She is ready to bring the full-scale girl crush experience through her upcoming drama.

Cr. As tagged

Counting down - 22 days

Ready for girl crush? Park Shin-hye's new Mon-Tue drama, 'Doctors' is coming

Source | 2016/04/18 | 3660 views | Permalink | 

posterphoto714558.jpg

Park Shin-hye is returning to the small screen after one year break. She is ready to bring the full-scale girl crush experience through her upcoming drama.

Cr. As target

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye connects with her fans at a sports meet

by whatadrama on Tue, May 24, 2016 

0  10458

Park Shin Hye knows how to have fun with her fans! The actress organized a sports meet for her fans in Korea, and the event was filled with games and prizes. Park Shin Hye and fans divided into two teams, maize and blue, to build balloon towers, hula hoop, jump rope and more.

6b507164-eb55-4942-838d-c7114d38a88c.jpg

Park Shin Hye fought hard for the yellow team, at times getting competitive! She held hands with the fans and connected with them individually. Her hula hoop demonstration earned cheers from the fans, and she seemed happy to be surrounded by her loved ones throughout the event.

After the meet, Park Shin Hye thanked the fans and shared her plans for the summer, including her comeback drama Doctor Crush (a.k.a. Doctors). She received a lot of happy energy from her loving fans, Herald Korea reported.

As you may have guessed already, Park Shin Hye is athletic in nature and loves to play. She rides a bicycle twice a week and a wakeboard in the summer months. As the best workout for losing weight, she picks modern dance. In addition, she is diligent when it comes to controlling her diet. “I eat twice a day. When I’m hungry, I eat lettuce and cucumber,” Park Shin Hye said in an interview last year. Now we know how she stays so fit!

140af496-8b8c-47f4-88b2-5e827c09de85.jpg55270d0f-c1f9-49e5-937e-18e98ff47c03.jpg

How hyped are you about Park Shin Hye’s comeback drama Doctor Crush? The drama premieres on DramaFever in June!

cr. Drama fever

• Like 6

@leekyuphii  I will try to keep posting and thank you because we have the same emotions 23 days are remaining and SBS still make us impatient I hope they will release some thing tomorrow because I need it :)
And according to shin hye's Instagram I think she started shooting inside hospital as a lady doctor hahah her hair with white blouse and of course the lip stick make me think she transformed already to beautiful doctor but I am waiting the official posters .
tumblr_o7tf3dxvYe1vnfz2qo1_1280.jpg  

KRW please leak one picture for us hahaha we need some news :lol:

• Like 10

@leekyuphii.....yepp! It's more fun to see things your way. Jinjja! :P  You are absolutely right .....once any news filters in this thread will move fast.....may I envision at "warp speed " ahead ( wonder what emoticon will you use for it). Btw, I love the brain damage emoticon. 

I really don't expect any news over the weekend now........so the prediction for forum weather forecast remains calm and below average for the season. There may be chances of some isolated showers in the coming week but no thunderstorms expected....:dissapointed:

With other dramas coming up with teasers, pictures, news right and left........only one question for you all...........Do you think that slow and steady wins the race?:glasses:

@alcides14.......:lol::lol::D.......DramaFever does not know us too well. We never stop "crushing " on Shinhye so the question of being ready to do so.....never arises....:blush:........

But, seriously she is beautiful in the pictures of her sports event.....the kind that comes from inside out .......the kind only seen in a very fit and healthy person.....her skin, eyes, figure.....:heart:.......

Does this come under the heading of " girl crush" ? Am I ready?  Am I hyped enough ?:D:D:D

Do you think that DF is suggesting this name "Dr Crush"  for "Doctors " because each and every Doctor has a crush on someone ? Still no matter how much relevance to the plot still am unable to accept it.....reminds me too much of an orange drink I like ..."Orange Crush" :P

• Like 10

It seems we have to make do with fan creations instead of the actual drama posters.....No leaking of even one picture as requested by my dear Chingu..... @NileRose.....It's good to see your countdown with you no longer crying Buckets emoticon :D....you must be tired........I think it's my turn to cry now....23 days to go :bawling:

image_zpsikmzt6ko.jpeg[/URL]

image_zpsylh3hgf3.jpeg[/URL]

Credit DC

• Like 8

Kim Min Suk Opens Up About Newfound Fame

2016-05-28

Actor Kim Min Suk has been featured in fashion and culture magazine Dazed & Confused.

The photo spread and interview from Kim Min Suk’s feature were released through the June issue of Dazed & Confused and on their official homepage.

Kim Min Suk Opens Up About Newfound Fame

In the revealed photos, Kim Min Suk can be seen modeling a variety of chic looks. While in one image, Kim Min Suk is playfully biting onto a flower, the other image shows a more serious side of him.

Kim Min Suk, who recently gained popularity through the KBS2 drama Descendants of the Sun, addressed his newfound fame during the interview portion by stating, “I am thankful for the interest, but I want to stay humble. There are sunbaes who have been active for many years without fame and compared to them, I have not struggled. I will try my best not to lose focus. These days, when people recognize me on the street and ask for a photo, it makes me feel happy.”

Meanwhile, Kim Min Suk has confirmed his appearance on SBS drama Doctors and is currently preparing for his role.

PPhoto credit: Dazed & Confused

Source:mwave

------------------------------

Here are reasons why Park Shin Hye starrer Doctors is the most awaited drama for 2016 -

The pride of actresses in their 20s

2016/05/27

photo727979.jpg

There are some who shine in an environment where it's been tough for actresses in their 20s to find a place. Park Shin-hye (26) and Kim Go-eun-I (25) are some of them. They have impressed the crowd and keeping their pride as young actresses.

Park Shin-hye stands out the most. She starred in the SBS drama "Stairway to Heaven" when she was in 6th grade and slowly made her way up until now. She is one of the first few people to appear on top of a director's list. Her achievements in the last 5~6 years have earned her some trust and she's become a top star with SBS drama "You're Beautiful", "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio".

Another reason why Park Shin-hye is in the spotlight is because she's got impact in Japan and China. Not only is it rare for a K-Pop star to have such influence in Hallyu, but an actress too, and Park Shin-hye is recognized as the Top 3 Hallyu queen along with Jeon Ji-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo. She is also the only actress who holds fan meetings and concerts with her fans every year.

On the other hand, Kim Go-eun-I is mostly in movies. She debuted in 2012 with "A Muse" and continued onto "Coin Locker Girl", "The Advocate : A missing body" and the most recent, "Canola". Everyone knows she is the icon for an actress in her 20s. Yoon Yeo-jeong from "Canola" said, "I told the production company that I would be in the movie if Kim Go-eun-I was in it".

Park Shin-hye and Kim Go-eun-I are the 'two tops' but there are others catching up and they are Park Bo-yeong, Park So-dam and Lim Ji-yeon. They have different colors and are the best in their own areas.

Park Bo-yeong is a 'certified' actress. She successfully made a name for herself in the movies "Speedy Scandal" and "A Werewolf Boy" as well as the tvN drama "Oh My Ghostess".

Park So-dam and Lim Ji-yeon are brand new. They have been going around leaving deep impressions in the public's mind.

• Like 10

I'm only a new fan of KRW (about a year now), I kinda just missed the Punch period, but if there's one thing I had to learn the past year in being an international fan of KRW, is that you have to have a lot of patience! (here we go again with the patient thing). Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong , @irilight

He recently was shooting in 2 movies and we hardly got to see any info about it, let alone any pics. Luckily @irilight founds the info, because I think it must feel like haunting a treasure.

Just trying to say that if you are waiting for KRW pics , you could possibly have to wait for a long time :s. I am very happy PSH is the female leading actor, one of the reasons being: at least she posts something to soothe our pain in waiting for news!

And I'm also very glad with the fanarts. They are each and every one wonderful!

Have a nice weekend everybody, waiting 23days more, and then we can spam all over, bcs at least they can't take away the actual airing of the drama!! the less news we get, the more time we have to analyse every second of the episodes *mwuahhaaha evil laugh*

• Like 11

"At noon today someone witnessed Doctors actors together to eat meal. There is Rae, Park Shin Hye, Kim Min Suk.......also said KRW looks pretty thin. Today shooting seems in the studio so was being quietly. "...........

creddit adepark

Finally! Little sprinkling of news.....

@peanuts281.....Hi ...thanks for the insight on KRW. Beyond seeing him in a movie and two of his early dramas I really don't know much about him. But.....no more! We will find out now during this drama. No worries.....always loved playing treasure hunt......:D:D:D..

I think he is a very good actor and am happy he is acting opposite Shinhye....Actually, little news is better in the sense that when we start watching the drama it will be more interesting not knowing what's going to happen , what is the setting etc.....But , yes it will be good if they give little tidbits like above and posters etc

22 days now! 

Happy weekend!:):):)

• Like 11

"If KRW new movie Resurrection is released in July then that time Doctors will still be airing. Same as his time during Punch- Gangnam Blue"

......adepark 

Smart timing......Doctors will automatically be good publicity for the movie!

Article in Naver......below....

Screenshot_2016-05-28-14-23-10.png?type=

• Like 8

Charles Ok ....Instagram Charles_ojs......is SBS main photographer.......

so things are moving .....in regards to teaser, poster???

@NileRose......hi ....am with you joining in your dance......:w00t:

did not expect it but that was a good early morning news.....was so desperately waiting for any news that just a little have me dancing with joy....excited at the promise of something coming soon....:D.....actually would prefer to see pictures of them that does not give out the story. I think I can wait until the drama....so wouldn't mind ones of them lunching together...or official poster!

• Like 9

@peanuts281 Thanks for sharing insight on KRW. I'm pretty sure ShinHye will post a picture or 2 with her co-stars on her SNS in future and fans will also take the opportunity to take fancams/pics whenever possible so we'll see some in future.

Awesome news @maris1...I just saw on twitter too about the teaser but you're so fast :D....not quite sure what I can share now lol.

As for promotion of "Doctors", I'm counting on ShinHye and her fan-clubs more than SBS at spreading love for Doctors on SNS.

ShinHye still has time to meet up with her friend, guess this pic is very new since her hair style is one of Yoo HyeJung. She's awesome at keeping touch with her circle of friends. No doubt with her friendly personality, everyone will enjoy working with her.

• Like 8

On 5/24/2016 at 4:17 PM, inshara2000 said:

Looks like Ji Soo and PSH got along quite well.

And you guys are probably right Ji Soo's character might die. I am already crying a river.

So car crash  going to happen. Soo Chul will be rushed to hospital.... and then.. and then....

jongski is... :bawling:  At least get to see him probably 3 episodes here. * Sigh* But.... after a  Doctors end. It will be replaced by Scarlet Ryeo which Ji Soo is also a cast.jongski is.....:grin:   It's no secret  I'm in awe with impressive acting and and the totality as an actor. Ji i Soo is :heart: and once older famous actors leave for their Miltary Service, Ji Soo and other impressive young actors gonna take over kdramas  :D:wub:

Thanks all for updates.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, mari16 said:

doctors teaser will probably shown at the end of entertainer episode, maybe this monday or tuesday?????

NO YOU MEAN JACKPOT  DRAMA because Entertainer  drama on Wednesday and Thursday ..

Any way I can't wait I hope tomorrow or end of  today ;)

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, NileRose said:

NO YOU MEAN JACKPOT  DRAMA because Entertainer  drama on Wednesday and Thursday ..

Any way I can't wait I hope tomorrow or end of  today ;)

Ahhh yes that's right sorry, yehii finally we can look something 

• Like 6

F219231E-D141-4AE4-96A4-2EB98B476E81_zps

@maris1 thank you for the brilliant news!!! That's fantastic and they will release the promo next week:blush:

@leekyuphii thank you for mentioning me. Whilst all the other shows which will be shown later are having lots of news this show seems like filming under wraps. Maybe they want to surprise us:rolleyes:

• Like 5