[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I just finished watched the subbed ep and here's some of my thoughts...

Seo Woo's father is so heartless.... He doesn't feel sorry at all for Hye Jung or for her grandmother... wtf... I thought he was nice when I watched ep2...

Looks like Seo Woo got her personality from her parents... I'm just really hoping that her personality changes and that she will become a better person.

I'm gonna miss the grandmother so much... she was so caring towards Hye Jung and she changed Hye Jung's life. She gave Hye Jung hope and supported her. It's so sad that she died.... I couldn't believe that she died... Hye Jung's relationship with her grandmother was so adorable... I'm gonna miss seeing them together... ;-;

I really hope that we will get to see Soon Hee, Soo Chul and the little puppy again. I really miss them... especially the little puppy. Maybe we'll get to see the little puppy grown up? I'm gonna miss the little puppy so much... (the puppy is tooooo cute XD)

Can't wait to see Hye Jung and Ji Hong reunited after 13 years!! I wonder how they are going to interact lol XD

The ratings looks really good!! I'm so happy that this drama is getting high ratings! :D

Can't wait for tonight's episode!! :D 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, tatidu said:

anyone else or is it only me notice that AllKPop & NetizenBuzz didnt cover "Doctors" story..!!?? i know most PSH haters are there but this is weird.  They rather post trash story than the success of "Doctors".

Actually NB LOVES negativity so it's not a bad idea she doesn't post it  and  AKP does cover the drama. 

I remember they had reviews last week. Not the best places to go anyways.... 

As long as we are doing well

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! i DON'T WANT THE THREAD GET INTO TROUBLE.

THANKS

• Like 14

Hey everyone, 

I just want to say that I'm really glad PSH picked this role, it gives her diversity and requires her to be actively fit which she is and is perfect! My favourite episodes so far are episode 1 and 3 as it really makes PSH shine so very much! the scenes where she is defensive and talking back to her dad and step mom and confronting SW's dad it reminds me of those Stairway to Heaven times... The yelling makes me think of that time... Those scenes are what makes PSH shine in Doctors it's not about fighting and beating people up it's about getting justice and fighting for good (Although I do love seeing her fight!!!!!)

As much as I like good friendships and bubbly scenes, I want a more serious drama for PSH for sure! I thought this drama would centre around KRW but I'm glad  it's still about Hye Jung and her goals in life. KRW and PSH have such good chemistry and I'm one of the many few who don't mind the student-teacher relationship.....  I enjoy the presence of KRW and...... yeah there's nothing in particular that I like just he's just good lol

LSK I feel like this drama doesn't really give her much to work with but I respect her as an actress as well.... kind of gives me that WTF moment so as long as I'm getting mad she is doing her job LOL 

Kyun Sang is just great as always rather than just a quiet vigilante brother, he has more lines and is in a working setting, most importantly, saving people and not killing them ;)  

The minor characters that really stand out are Soon Hee and Ji Soo ;););) 

EDIT: I also love Halmoni! and RIP :( P.S SW's Family is a pain the *******

• Like 19

1 hour ago, tatidu said:

anyone else or is it only me notice that AllKPop & NetizenBuzz didnt cover "Doctors" story..!!?? i know most PSH haters are there but this is weird.  They rather post trash story than the success of "Doctors".

Netizenbuzz lives negativity, it's their tagline. It's where all of the haters around the world gathers. Hihihi... 

Yaay!! I'm coming home from work, Imma going to indluge myself with Doctors binge 1-3. Who's with me?? :w00t:

PS: the grey suit looks so damn fine on Kim Rae Won. Gaaahhh!!!!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, tatidu said:

I'm not alone.)))
About allkpop..
My observations.)
Allkpop does not like PSH.
If not a very good photo shoot, video, where she looks bad, or some sort of her failure, they are sure to be published.)
For example... For "Doctors", they have not published no one teaser ...))) They referred to the drama when they wrote about LSK only.)
If there are no publications on allkpop it means that all is okay.) Faithful omen.)

Perhaps, i'm wrong.)

• Like 12

[TV review] Park Shin-hye sheds tears over grandmother’s death in ‘Doctors’

Updated : June 28 2016

Actress Park Shin-hye shed tears on the death of her one-and-only grandmother in the latest episode of “Doctors,” which aired Monday.

In the third episode, high school student Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye) faced an unfortunate event -- the death of her grandmother.

While Hye-jung was held at the police station for an unintended fire, her grandmother suffered from stomach cancer and finally decided to go through surgery.

“I’m going to be fine,” the grandmother said to Hye-jung while visiting her shortly. “The doctor said once I get my surgery, I’ll be perfectly healthy.”

Both Hye-jung and her grandmother firmly believed the surgery would be simple, as the doctor said, and didn’t worry at all.

(SBS)

However, the doctor -- Seo-woo’s father -- made a mistake during the surgery that led to her eventual death.

Walking out of the surgery room, the doctor coldy said, “You should prepare for her funeral."Hye-jung sobbed on the floor, heartbroken at the news.

The romance drama series “Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS2.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 13

1 hour ago, sizzlerz said:

@parmmaIs this for episode 4?

Yes excited for this scene after 13 yrs. they will Meet Again:)

[ sbsnow_insta IG ]

CmBr16eWIAAadzI.jpg

#ParkShinHye wore SISLEY for #Doctors #PSHFashion

CmBla6jXIAA6lBH.jpg

Spoiler

CmBlbrwWEAItQKP.jpg

CmBlcc6WAAA2e51.jpg

c as labeled

Doctors JiHye Couple own the ranking for Top100 Naver TVCast #ParkShinHye #KimRaeWon

CmBqBrkXEAEnz5t.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Dooley_Fanboiice said:

Hey everyone, 

I just want to say that I'm really glad PSH picked this role, it gives her diversity and requires her to be actively fit which she is and is perfect! My favourite episodes so far are episode 1 and 3 as it really makes PSH shine so very much! the scenes where she is defensive and talking back to her dad and step mom and confronting SW's dad it reminds me of those Stairway to Heaven times... The yelling makes me think of that time... Those scenes are what makes PSH shine in Doctors it's not about fighting and beating people up it's about getting justice and fighting for good (Although I do love seeing her fight!!!!!)

As much as I like good friendships and bubbly scenes, I want a more serious drama for PSH for sure! I thought this drama would centre around KRW but I'm glad  it's still about Hye Jung and her goals in life. KRW and PSH have such good chemistry and I'm one of the many few who don't mind the student-teacher relationship.....  I enjoy the presence of KRW and...... yeah there's nothing in particular that I like just he's just good lol

LSK I feel like this drama doesn't really give her much to work with but I respect her as an actress as well.... kind of gives me that WTF moment so as long as I'm getting mad she is doing her job LOL 

Kyun Sang is just great as always rather than just a quiet vigilante brother, he has more lines and is in a working setting, most importantly, saving people and not killing them ;)  

The minor characters that really stand out are Soon Hee and Ji Soo ;););) 

EDIT: I also love Halmoni! and RIP :( P.S SW's Family is a pain the *******

It's too early to say that about LSK.

This writer usually wrote 2nd lead roles better and they tend to shine more  than the main ( like High Society) . Just wait... I'm sure they all have interesting roles and can shine

• Like 8

Patients we have spoiler for tonight's ep... THANK YOU SBS or NAVER!!!

A scene of SW asking HJ why she's working in the hospital that her family runs

86b966fcbedcd7fac24487aaac94f2ca.png

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/955898 

or in SBS page

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43791&pgm_build_id=16905&contNo=22000181671

9868def2b1f5dee08175f40ce59a688a.png
Spoiler

f76840e6b9db290208567816a7601ccd.png

Spoiler

d7e6151eae65cc6e3c055abc6dde33ab.png

• Like 13

3 hours ago, tatidu said:

LOL, i don't care, as long as the drama is good and worth to watch. 

• Like 10

Such a good start for this drama!!!

I can't believe how addictive the first two episodes are.

The acting is phenomenal, and I love that they included a sismance (I hate that word, but I don't know another one T.T) between HyeJong and SoonHee (I really hope we still see SoonHee even in the adult part of the drama).

Here's an mv I did on the pairing HyeJong/JiHong.

Hope you like it :)

• Like 11