[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

6 minutes ago, maris1 said:

Another heart-wrenching episode.....

The salient features ........the visual impressions.....

Shinhye's acting draws me totally into HJ's plight.....in the prison, grandmother's death news, scenes with SH.....Infact in all the scenes she is HJ!

Her scenes with grandmother had me in tears......the prison scene with grandmother bringing her food, when she cuddles up to her on being released, their hug before operation

SH speaking for Hye Jung in police station , coming back again to get HJ's release from the prison despite opposition was not easy.....she is truly a "friend in need is a friend indeed"

Cannot wait to see the unfolding of the journey of HJ from being at rock bottom part of her life to being in white coat doing surgery .........should be worth watching..

PS....'lettuce' once again was adorable in the scene involving HJ and Grandmother.......all 3 in one frame left me all warm, teary and happy....

am greatful for a lag-free watching...

indeed - i love the scene where lettuce, grandma and HJ slept together... it was warm but also heartbreaking... 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Doctors Episode 4 Preview ;) Ooops the uploader mus have made a mistake :blink:

that is Doctor Preview, but other doctor LOL..

Thank tho, i love that drama too :D...

now i need to know will yoona still in HJ present life, that girl love HJ so much. she really lack of love i think, that's why HJ is so precious for her, since maybe HJ is the first one who treat her as a real friend. she even dare to switch place with HJ in a prison. What a Good Friend

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, ZMK18 said:

There is ep 4 preview.I just watched from livestreaming.It was shown after many CFs.Deabak!!!Starting with HJ  driving a car.The last scene is amazing.JH comes to HJ's hospital with a helicopter i think transferring a patient from other hospital and HJ waits them.They meet at the rooftop.JH looks so surprised after seeing HJ with a white coat.Can't wait...sorry for my bad english!!!

Aaawww, I missed it to. Darn!! So the first meeting is not from teaser 1?

Maybe Ji Soo's character is the one who helped Hye Jung all this years...

But... But... Ji Hong is said to be her daddy long legs, so he could be silently helping her only he did not expect to meet her in that particular hospital.

Okay, breath... breath... first thing's first. Sub!! I need Sub!!

• Like 11

Hello everyone:) , I am new here , well, I am new to the forum even and I feel it safe to say that this drama has got me addicted:rolleyes: and I can't wait to get in sync with you all.:)

p.s. Thanks a lot to all the live recapers , you people are life. 

and also, JH is looking :wub: in the preview, can't wait for the next epi......

• Like 9

Huh. I just went looking for the preview and I realize the preview isn't uploaded anywhere yet. Now I want to wait until I see a preview lol. The pictures make the preview look good though. I can't wait for their reunion tomorrow.

• Like 10

i need to go outside but still here because i need that preview >^< still cant believe chinese links didnt appear as always before kroean video links lol :D aghhhh im obsessed with another drama again...

• Like 8

You guys are seriously amazing with the live recap! Much love and appreciation! 

Awaiting for the subs now and snippets of the preview above... Swoooooon! Excited for the present time development! 

Thank youuuuu! xoxo

• Like 9

oh daebak.. I am crying hard for just reading. lol...How can i bear my tear for watching tomorrow:bawling:

Shinhye DAEBAK......I Love U more n more...

Kim Rae Won oppa ... I Love u too...

I can't wait to watch this episode... 

Live streaming don't work for me.. buffering too much...

• Like 7