[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

SH goes back to the police station and talks to the police. Her dad arrives and she refuses to leave. Her dad yells at her and she starts to cry. SH is now put behind bars while HJ is released. HJ is asking why she did this.

• Like 6

JH IS MOVING GRANNY HOUSE...SH TRYING TO SAVE HER FRIEND WENT TO THE POLICE STATION TO TALK WITH THE COP HER FATHER CAME FIGHTING WITH HER DAD THAT NEVER WAS THERE FOR HER THAT SHE LOVES HJ!DAD UPSET LEFT AND TOLD HIS DAUGHTER TO DO WHAT SHE WANTS SH TOOK THE BLAME IS PUT TO JAIL AND HJ IS FREE!DETECTIVE SEEING THEIR FIGHT I THINK ASKED IF THEY ARE LOVERS LOL

• Like 6

HJ song. HJ & SW face to face. at the rooftop. I think HJ wants SW to clear up things to police. HJ kneels down but SW ignored.   

HJ comes home to grandma. lol at HJ :P

Grandma was surprised to see her in the morning.  

• Like 1

HJ and SW are outside of the hospital talking and HJ gets on her knees and tries to apologize but SW just walks away.

The next day, Grandma tries to wake HJ up and she doesn't. Grandma gets tofu out and forces HJ to eat some. They hug.

JH announces to his class that he is leaving and says thank you.

HJ is at the hospital with Grandma, who is about to go into surgery. (OMO is Grandma going to die?! :cry:)

• Like 8

JH bid his farewell to class. Grandma checked in the hospital for surgery. HJ is adorkable to Grandma. Please don't tell me something bad will happen to grandma. andweee...SW dad in charge of operation. HJ is waiting outside the OR.

Fate can't be this cruel to HJ.

• Like 8