[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Starting today ep with JH meeting with SW mother, talking about SW post abut JH and HJ 

JH resign from the school and SW is on her way to the hospital and other two girls in the police car 

Police try to call HJ grandma but she asleep 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, myasally said:

This is really rough translation of sneak peak.... plz don't blame me if it is wrong huhu

JH:  Let me see your hand

HJ:  No!

JH: You won't listen again. You really won't listen from the beginning.

JH: Seo woo not the only one is hurt, you was at the same place.

HJ: Now there is only you here to look that why i keep on looking. Seo Woo is fine, i just back from see her.

HJ: I'm sorry.

JH: Because of the post online i keep on avoiding you.

HJ: Me too. I'm avoiding you too. It just weird, teacher and me. I never imagined of that, with teacher , it is possible to happen.. i heard about your resignation, because of me teacher...

JH: when this kind of thing happen between a teacher and a student, a man and a woman who you think will get hurt more...

HJ: But how come i'm more worried about you? 

Teacher, thank you for everything.

JH: Why suddenly?

HJ: I think this will be the last time we meet. Please don't come to #$%? Teacher and me is better we don't see each other..

Thanx for the sneak peak's translation.

The sneak peak is quite long. Usually they only give us short preview, quite surprising

• Like 6

started...our cute teacher met that spoiled girl mom to have a talk about her daughter ...the teacher brought his resignation letter to the director...HJ AND SH in the police car HJ finally calls her my friend SH...You are my friend she said ...a detective interogates the girls SH rich dad came for his daughter...SH wants to stay as i thought all blame will be on her

• Like 9

JH's friend arrives at his place and they start to talk. HJ's friend(?) calls him and tells him the situation that happened. JH goes to the hospital to visit SW. Then he goes to the police station to talk to HJ. He notices her injury and puts ointment on it.

• Like 9

cute teacher and the lady with red car scene ...SH calls the teacher and tells him everything ...our cute teacher went to hospital and confronts SW!SW said she likes him again really pathetic...he has no feelings for her...Hj is in prison cell detective called her...she has a visit:our cute teacher ...he cures her burned hand ...so tender

• Like 9

Annyeong everyone :)

I'm new to this thread. This drama is a definite "Must Watch" in my list. Park Shin Hye is one of my most fave actress. I like Kim Rae Won too...since My Love Patzi with Jang Nara.

Annyeong to my chingus whom I saw in this thread ~ @suchadiva42 and @andy78. I have not watched Ep1 and 2 yet, hope to catch up tonight so that I can watch LIVE with everyone by tomorrow.

• Like 9

sweet memories when he signed a book for her ,gave her a authograph...back to present they talk....she thinks he is in trouble because of her told him is worried for him also thanked him ...told him not to come anymore ...he looks so sad

• Like 8