[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

OUR FUTURE OTP EATING ICECREAM ...GANG AND SW WATCHING THEM ...THEY STARTED GOSSIP...A GIRL TOOK A PHOTO...SW TOOK HER PHONE AWAY SW GRANDFATHER AND DAD ARE SO HAPPY THINKING THE'LL GET THE HOSPITAL...SW AND OUR CUTE TEACHER ...HE REJECTED HER AGAIN

• Like 21

At school, the teachers are looking at pictures of HJ and JH(?) that SW sends out. HJ confronts her and SW just walks away. Later that day, SW and the best friend walk around a place(?, not sure where it is). HJ is there too and starts yelling at SW. They start to fight and knock over fire(candle?). The fire starts to spread. HJ narrates something.

THE END

• Like 18

Jin Seo-Woo spread rumours about our future otp on internet ...HJ confronted her about ruining their teacher life... Chun Soon-Hee said Hye-Jung is sorry ...is night the 3 girls meet and talk ...SW IS SO MEAN ...THEY FIGHT ...A FIRE STARTED ...SW IS FAINTED...WE HEAR HJ VOICE!END OF EP!

• Like 16

my screen caps are taking forever to upload... :/ sorry that I'm posting it late...

loYhE3I.png

Spoiler

WTQg61f.png

dO4gyOp.png

Spoiler

yh6cjPb.png

O4QUqi3.png

rBcrY9h.png

S86rBdj.png

Spoiler

Jp4nku5.png

bs0LVtq.png

YrgontT.png

JI SOO IS BACK!!!!

PzwGfIF.png

XkusMxT.png

FYyqUIU.png

XtuK3qB.png

Ji Soo's gang got into a fight with Hye Jung and Ji Soo is defending her <3

ScvpnjP.png

1BsgwLf.png

0DDTMWX.png

ls96NLC.png

Ji Soo saved Hye Jung and her friends!! <3

Spoiler

MzmQrj5.png

kZhr7mX.png

2grfW6C.png

• Like 20

I guessing after ep 3/4 will be the last time they show them as kids, I feel sorry for HJ life always pushes her over the edge, I have a feeling finding out her grandmother's illNess or death might be her last straw before she changes. But Ji soo omg he is giving me the feels of loving and obsessing over him all over again. I hope he plays a bigger role later on in the drama, though I read the gangster she ends up treating playing a bigger tole on the plot and it won't be the last time we are seeing him 

P.s.also I am hoping someone can show me how to post pictures on soompI so I can help with the live streaming , I understand a great bit of the Korean I I can help if you would like .

Edited by kiaandre
Add somethins
  • Like 17