[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye, their intense first encounter: "Let's date"

2016/06/20 

photo736251.jpg

The episode one of SBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors", aired the first encounter between Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye.

Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) stole a CD in a music store and the owner of the store suspected Yoo Hye-jeong stealing something. Yoo Hye-jeong strongly denied the accusation while saying, "Let's go the police together. Someone like you accusing someone innocent should go to prison".

Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) who happened to be in the store at the time helped her by claiming, "If she had stolen something, would she be this confident" and Yoo Hye-jeong yelled, "I don't need your apology. What a jerk!" and she quickly left the store.

Later, Hong Ji-hong followed her out and told her, "You stole something, deceived people and then humiliate someone who helped you. The reason why I helped you was just because you're a student. Because you're so clumsy, I wanted to give you a chance for your life. If you were an adult, I would not have done that for you".

Yoo Hye-jeong said, "Old man, do you love me? Do you have Lolita complex? The word, 'Just' is used for an appropriate man and woman relationship". Hong Ji-hong explained, "'Just' is my own expression to show off my superiority to the people who doesn't know how to listen".

When Yoo Hye-jeong kicked Hong Ji-hong and put him under control, Hong Ji-hong said, "Quite attractive. Let's date. Since you said you weren't a high school student, there is no reason why we should not go out. You're the first woman who treated me this way.

Yoo Hye-jeong after all ended up saying, "You must be crazy" and then she abruptly revealed she was a high school student. Yoo Hye-jeong also dropped the CD she had stolen on the ground accidently and ran away after she kicked him.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-doctors-kim-rae-won-and-park-shin-hye-their-intense-first-encounter-let-s-date-95783.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 22

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye, their intense first encounter: "Let's date"

The episode one of SBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors", aired the first encounter between Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye.

Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) stole a CD in a music store and the owner of the store suspected Yoo Hye-jeong stealing something. Yoo Hye-jeong strongly denied the accusation while saying, "Let's go the police together. Someone like you accusing someone innocent should go to prison".

Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) who happened to be in the store at the time helped her by claiming, "If she had stolen something, would she be this confident" and Yoo Hye-jeong yelled, "I don't need your apology. What a jerk!" and she quickly left the store.

Later, Hong Ji-hong followed her out and told her, "You stole something, deceived people and then humiliate someone who helped you. The reason why I helped you was just because you're a student. Because you're so clumsy, I wanted to give you a chance for your life. If you were an adult, I would not have done that for you".

Yoo Hye-jeong said, "Old man, do you love me? Do you have Lolita complex? The word, 'Just' is used for an appropriate man and woman relationship". Hong Ji-hong explained, "'Just' is my own expression to show off my superiority to the people who doesn't know how to listen".

When Yoo Hye-jeong kicked Hong Ji-hong and put him under control, Hong Ji-hong said, "Quite attractive. Let's date. Since you said you weren't a high school student, there is no reason why we should not go out. You're the first woman who treated me this way.

Yoo Hye-jeong after all ended up saying, "You must be crazy" and then she abruptly revealed she was a high school student. Yoo Hye-jeong also dropped the CD she had stolen on the ground accidently and ran away after she kicked him.

HANCINEMA

2016/06/20 | 17 views |

Spoiler

photo736251.jpg

• Like 20

2 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

I know how to feel. This is the normal order when my bias has a comeback

-Live streaming

-Watching Raw

-Watching with sun

-Reading recaps to see if I missed anything

-Re-watch until we have new ep

-Repeat 

:P

Is there a support group for people like us? :D 

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, plappi said:

GREAT MOMENT I REALLY LOVED THE SCENE!LOLITA COMPLEX!LET'S DATE!SO FUNNY!

• Like 16

1 hour ago, CamelKnight said:

Is there a support group for people like us? :D 

I guess it feels better that at least we know we aren't alone by seeing a lot people like us here :P

Don't forget to watch Naver videos, guys

NO LINKS

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 13

I'm still trying to recover from watching the first episode. It is breathtakingly brilliant! The Park Shin Hye in here is so different from her previous roles. She has absolutely shocked me with her badass character. Kim Rae Won also, he is totally different to his Punch character. I could watch this episode again and again. 

Weibo comments of the first scene [SBS live <#Doctors#> first episode live - Doctor Hye-jung fighting with a group of gangsters]

image_zpswnmd1xhe.gif

cr: PSH DC

1. We need more of these gangster turned doctors here :D [+527]

2. Simply cool, feels like a bossy CEO. Love this kind of female lead, can't stand those innocent candy girl roles. Well done unnie!!! :wub: [+331]

3. Park Shin Hye didn't use a body double, awesome!!! [+225]

4. Who said Park Shin Hye can't act?  :D Really impressed with her [+184]

5. OMG!!! Park Shin Hye looks so cool! [+104]

6. Park Shin Hye's acting is really good [+97]

7. Park Shin Hye is a female goddess [+95]

8. Wow!!! Compared to the nightclub fight scene, much prefer this fight scene. Shin Hye martial arts skills are quite good, feels like watching a martial arts film [+69]

9. Didn't use a body double to film the fight scene. After all she did use one fist to break numerous tiles in her teens, finally found the right script to act in [+63]

10. Feels like Lee Yoon-sung (LMH City Hunter character) taught her. Kim Tan can't do this [+63]

cr: 新剧不能停

• Like 22

Guest ktiminie

Nationwide AGB Nielsen Ratings ★★★ DOCTORS ★★★ Episode 01: 12,9%

gGW5aY.jpg

Source: Daum

:w00t: Daebak!!

Spoiler

Doctors is N°1 followed by Monster (9,7%) and Beautiful Mind with only 4,1% (I'm surprised)

Wow....Lolita complex..? let's date...some awesome line...long time ago i read that's book , mix feeling towards the story....disgust..despair...and uncertain...what diferent this complex with pe***la,..uncommon line i ever heard in k.drama... but the way acting Shin hye is supberb, the opening eps is solid...looking the develop of their caracther forward...and congrat to 12% rating....

• Like 14

I ended up watching the raw last night :glasses: and 

I... freakin... LOVE... it!!!!!!!!!!!

Please allow me to share my thoughts on the first episode. Now, I watched it without subs and before back read all the way to 108, so excuse me if I get it wrong or saying sth that had been said.

1. I love that it opened with a hospital scene, I forgot who said it. But it gives justice to the title. And the locker scene... Shin Hye was HOT!!

2. The fighting scene: OMO, I might be 100th person to say this but I could not believe Shin Hye did all that. Girl!!! You should've been in an action movie years ago!!!

3. I like the slightly blurred visual that is being used. It gives off the dream like feeling and every shot is done wonderfully. Kudos to the director. Hopefully the same quality is delivered all through the series.

4. Can you believe that I cry watching a non-subbed kdrama? I don't even speak Korean. But yeah, Shin Hye had me in tears when she was left by her dad. Her acting improve rapidly.

5. I love Hong Ji Hong Songssaengnim. Kim Rae Won gave a unique touch to the character. He's so dedicated to his student, a kind son, an upright human being. But also not without flaws, he pre judged Hye Jung and decided to punish her only because the three bad girls said she started it. I like to see the principal daughter tell him that Hye Jung was helping her against her school mates. That would really shock him and made him feel guilty.

Kim Rae Won look so handsome and he likes to shout isn't he, Ji Hong that is. But I find it cute.

It's so funny when he was flabbergasted to hear that Hye Jung was not only involved in the fight but actually was the center of it and hit his chest. "What have I put myself into" was probably in his mind. I can see in some cases, Hye Jung has the upper hand and it's so different than usual school girl's reaction towards the charming homeroom teacher. That's also why he was so intrigued about Hye Jung.

6. I love the Dog!!! He's so tiny and cute!!!

7. So Shin Hye only met Ji Soo's character ij the night club right? It's funny how they all started to fight themselves and Hye Jung ended up running away when in fact she started the whole fight.

8. Grandmother is so nice, Hye Jung thought she would be like any other adult in her life. But she turned out to be very protective and supportive of her. I guess halmoni defended HJ when JH ratted on her about shoplifting. That look in his eyes when HJ kicked the bucket though. Makes me want to hug him and tells everything will be okay.

Okay, that's just an excuse of skinship with Ssangkeumi!! :blush:

9. I can't wait for subs. I really want to know what they were talking about.

10. Guess on the last scene: It's either the principal daughter defended her, or he hit her but she doesn't give any reaction to thi hitting. Bith will make JH realized there's something more to this troubled child. That she's truly a kind kid at heart or that she is severly hurt inside that violence doesn't affect her anymore. Either way, that would trigger the challenge of him to change her. He is after all very affectionate about his student and naturally want to help them. So it's only natural that he help this one too. Only Gid (or the writer) has different plan and they ended tangled in a 13 year long love story.

11. 15.5%? That's daebbaakk. Double digit already. Credit to the promotional force SBS has been doing. It's so heartwarming that SBS did that to a rookie PD. It means that they have faith in this PD. So I think I'll put my trust in him. I like his artistic sense though.

Again, I... Freakin... LOVE it!!!!

PS: Lee Ki Woo is so Fiinneeee!!!

Now, I'm off to backread. Happy second episode, patients!!!!

• Like 20

I might sound bad if I say this.... but at the last scene, my immature side came out.... Like when I first saw it I was like UMMMMM WHAT IS HE DOING?! Then I'm like ohhhh and first thing I think is

SMACK THAT BOOTY TANGGGG
Please tell me I'm not the only one who laughed from thinking that way :( I don't want to be the only byuntae hahahha 
  • Like 11

heol......daebak daebak daebak!!!!! after being silent reader last night finally i came here when saw the rating from 1st episode...just by read live recaps here (btw thanks to live recappers here!!!!! you are jjang jjang) i already sense that this drama really have strong kick off!!! strong debut!!! after being trends in naver search and twitter too..so i know this drama just by 1st episode already daebak!!! and wow no wonder it hit double digit rating already...you know nowadays its really difficult to hit the double digit ratings...okay my hope the rating will keep increasing episode by episode....doctors FIGHTING!!!!!! congratulation doctors!!!! chukae chukae!!!!!! so happy with that high rating!!!!

why everytime i came here this thread never go away from status hot treads....hot replies...popular treads.....and it happen almost all day long yesterday even in this early morning in my part of the world...uri patients also great like our doctors!!!!

still on my way downloading this episode...cant wait to join the further discussion here...cant wait to spazz here.....ah excited!!!!

what a strong first encounter between these two......i laughed when read this part so much...hahahahahaha...lolita complex???OMG...lets date...heol what a strong punch...... are you try to give me heart attack since 1st episode!!! ah really love this couple!!! KRW PSH johaaaa johaaaaa......

• Like 21