[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:10 PM, docshealme3526 said:

Good morning:)

Good morning ~~ @docshealme3526 , @Kasmic  ~ thank you so much for sharing all those goodies ... never get enough of it ~~ keep it up pls  :w00t::D

haha...so...  now its PSH turn to impress fans in Malaysia who are so passionate ~~ :D  

Hi hi ~ @Tiggie2   ~ my pleasure ~  :)  now cant wait to see PSH in Malaysia... Oct 14, tomorrow, huh..?  

yeah... oppa is really a genuine, shy, sincere gentleman.. & very serious with his acting.   He appreciates his fans support too....  as stated by this fan...  :wub:

More Than 5,000 Fans Filled Up Shopping Mall To Meet Kim Rae Won In Malaysia

ONE-HD_A-Date-with-Kim-Rae-Won-1.jpg?res

Dashing actor Kim Rae Won was greeted by more than 5,000 ardent fans from all across Malaysia on 10 October. Some arrived at the venue as early as 9.30am to secure a good spot, and to show their support for “Hong Hong Hong.” The open-to-public fan meeting at Pavilion KL was organized by the number one Korean entertainment channel ONE HD.  

This is how the centre court at Pavillion looked like when it was filled with more than 5,000 fans:

DHlN9dOkqx_RjVnR.jpg

The actor’s visit to Kuala Lumpur was followed by the incredible success of his recently concluded hit drama series Doctors, which is the highest rated drama across all international channels in Malaysia. When it premiered earlier in June, the immense popularity of the drama propelled ONE HD to the top spot on Astro during its telecast slot, rating eight times more than the other Korean channels combined.

zSZlJT2npecLWzz8.jpg

“Hello, name saya ialah Kim Rae Won.”

Kim Rae Won settled down on his seat and began the brief interview of questions. When asked if he did anticipate the success of the drama, the actor humbly revealed that when the drama finished, he did not feel ‘it’ because he was busy filming (other work). But he was feeling it at that moment as he answered the question in front of 5,000 enthusiastic fans who came to see him. He was visibly shocked to see the sea of fans after he dashed on stage, and exclaimed, “there are so many people.”

What would Kim Rae Won be doing if he is not an actor now? It seems like he has an aspiration to become a singer too, “I don’t know what I will I be doing if I am not an actor. If the time travels back, I would probably do music, and perform at the industry.”

ONE-HD_A-Date-with-Kim-Rae-Won-6.jpg?res

For Kim Rae Won, one of the memorable experiences from filming of the Doctors would be that he took the role as a doctor. The actor said he has many opportunities to try a variety of roles, but it was his first time as a doctor.

Right after the actor answered the question, he showed that he had not recovered from the earlier shock of the huge turnout of fans, by saying “Right now I am not myself, I am so touched, I am so thankful and really lucky.”

Six fans were truly lucky to be selected for a game session, which they had to enact iconic scenes from Doctors onstage, including the memorable ‘dancing in the rain’. The participants took on the challenge with gusto, prompting nonstop laughter from the audiences and effusive praises from the star himself.

The evening ended on a high note with Kim Rae Won signing exclusive event posters for fans, before bidding goodbye amidst continued cheers from the fans.

http://www.hellokpop.com/exclusive/5000-fans-kim-rae-won-malaysia/

• Like 5

@berries812 Your most welcome.... I'll shall keep them coming :blush:

It's Friday tomor... Malay chingues our leading lady PSH will be coming your way. (Im so jealous)

Airport arrival at KL 9:55pm

and translations of the above IG post... THANX YSR in Twitter :blush:

LSK IG updates of her time during Doctors... why is it posted just 2 weeks ago and Doctors finished months ago :blink:

• Like 6