[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

4 hours ago, leim said:

I actually anticipated to have the elevator stop and they have an angry make out inside hahaha.

hahahaha , i had the same feeling for a little itzi moment . hahaha

A very byong , byong , byong day to you all !! Byong , byong , byong always shyne you cloudy days :) And your heart always be full of Byong , byong , byong !!

wow , so happy for the raitings . congratulation !!

well ...and because i'm not always crazy ...and  obsesed about JH body parts ... even if i saw some picture with him in this morning ...wow , wow , byong , byong , byong ... i will like to say something .

Nobody is perfect in this world , no matter what . People are not 100%  good , not 100% bad ... they are just some kind of mix between , and in the end we got like people with  more good side , and people with more bad side  ...thats all . If you stay and analize JH point of view you tend to give him right , if you stay and analize HJ point of view you tend to give her right ...nothing is easy , noting in black or wite . nothing . this is why i always love when i see a drama like this . Real people ... just like people who you can meat in daily basic life .

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, sweetbloom74 said:

Park Shin-hye thanks Lee Hong-gi for food truck

ONE MORE ARTICLE

‘Doctors’ star Park Shin Hye receives food cart treat from FT Island Lee Hong Ki

• Spoiler

Park Shin Hye attends the Chanel Cruise Collection show held in Seoul on May 2015.

Park Shin Hye attends the Chanel Cruise Collection show held in Seoul on May 2015. (Photo : Getty Images/Chung Sung-Jun)

Park Shin Hye has been receiving a lot of support from her fans and celebrity friends while filming the SBS drama "Doctors." The latest gift came from FT Island band member Lee Hong Ki who recently sent a food cart to the drama's filming set.

Like Us on Facebook

The South Korean actress took to Instagram on Monday, Aug. 8, to reveal the FT Island band member's food treat, allkpop reported. Park has uploaded two sets of side-by-side photos in the said social media site. In one of the photo sets, the "Pinocchio" star was photographed standing beside a banner that featured both her and Lee.

She also adopted a cool rock pose as she held her hands in the air with her fingers flashing the classic "I Love You" sign. On the other hand, the second photo set showed Park holding a plastic spoon and a pair of chopsticks close to her mouth. Some of the SBS drama's crew members were also captured lining up behind the Korean star to enjoy the many dishes that Lee had sent to the filming set.

Avid fans may recall that Lee and Park both starred in the hit 2009 drama "You're Beautiful." The FT Island vocalist portrayed a member of the band ANJELL while the actress played a character that posed as her musician brother who also joined the said group. After the release of the drama, the two celebrities formed a close friendship that has lasted over the years.

In other news, Park and her "Doctors" co-star Kim Rae Won continue to display the sweet moments between their respective characters. The latest photo stills from the SBS drama has shown the two doctors having a romantic picnic date, Soompi reported. In the pictures, Park's Hye Jung looks sweetly at Kim's Ji Hong as they share a simple sandwich boxed meal together.

The two Korean stars also appear to have had a fun filming session for the said scenes. Both Park and Kim had big smiles on their faces in some of the photos. The sweet picnic scene was featured in the drama's episode 15 that aired on Monday, Aug. 8.

"Doctors" airs every Monday and Tuesday on SBS

SO MUCH LOVE...AWESOME!
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahaha , i had the same feeling for a little itzi moment . hahaha

A very byong , byong , byong day to you all !! Byong , byong , byong always shyne you cloudy days :) And your heart always be full of Byong , byong , byong !!

wow , so happy for the raitings . congratulation !!

well ...and because i'm not always crazy ...and  obsesed about JH body parts ... even if i saw some picture with him in this morning ...wow , wow , byong , byong , byong ... i will like to say something .

Nobody is perfect in this world , no matter what . People are not 100%  good , not 100% bad ... they are just some kind of mix between , and in the end we got like people with  more good side , and people with more bad side  ...thats all . If you stay and analize JH point of view you tend to give him right , if you stay and analize HJ point of view you tend to give her right ...nothing is easy , noting in black or wite . nothing . this is why i always love when i see a drama like this . Real people ... just like people who you can meat in daily basic life .

This is the very essence of this drama which is why it clicks to a lot of viewers!

• Like 8

The new teaser is soo cute.. They were like teenagers sneaking out sweet moments in public.. That makes it more exciting..

PD-nim, are we getting our request for love scenes soon? :w00t:

• Like 14

Sorry if this was mentioned above as I have yet to catch up on this thread! 

But, for a moment there when I saw the latest preview - I thought... wait... is HJ wearing JH's shirt? 

Damn my pervy mind. Had to recheck the still cut to be sure. 

LOLOLOLOL! Someone please send me some detox juice! 

PS: Congrats on 17000 posts! We're already on halfway mark to 900 pages too! 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, CeejayA said:

found a trailer eng sub for episode 16 credit to owner. 

From this sub looks like MH want YD to be part of the board. I think he wants YD to go against JH. And KS based on their conversation looks like he often can't remember. 

That greed MH didn't realize that YD will backfire him .... he will stay at JH side and don't care at all about him...The hospital was built by JH foster dad and MH dad, who once bestfriend until money and greed separate them. Jin family forget even JH only foster son but legally his father inherit everything to him, and he will own his father belongings. With investment coming from MH Medicine, JH and TH are on upper hand right now, JH will not become Chief of Board at the hospital management as he doesn't have any passion to it, I bet he will hand his father legacy to TH to continue lead the hospital as his father did. and TH will kick MH and his greed daddy out from the hospital. 

Based on SW conversation with SH, she know the "other reason" on HJ moving to her hospital, does she know about the grandmother. Seeing how bad her relation with her dad, SW must be help HJ with her own way. 

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, evkid said:

But, for a moment there when I saw the latest preview - I thought... wait... is HJ wearing JH's shirt? 

hahahahahahahahahaha

proxy.jpg?t=HBhsaHR0cDovL3R2Y2FzdDEucGhp

credit to the owner

hm , i wish someone will look at me like this :) 

• Like 21

I lost count how many times I watch the last ep :blush:  HJ and JH acting are amazzzzing!!!:heart::wub: it's sad but it's really close to reality.  :astonished::astonished: and that hug on the preview :w00t::w00t::w00t: and the new preview that just came out, they are VERY TOUCHY:w00t::w00t::phew:

• Like 13

The new preview is soooo lovey dovey!! Dating in the secret hallway where only a few people pass by is definitely a genius idea. Can we have another kiss scene tonight please writernim:D

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, gabx said:

The new preview is soooo lovey dovey!! Dating in the secret hallway where only a few people pass by is definitely a genius idea. Can we have another kiss scene tonight please writernim:D

yes , yes !!! c'mon !!!

CpZrQ80UEAASch4.jpg

credit to the owner

fingers !!! long , sexy , byong , byong , byong fingers !!!

okay , okay ... time to work !!!

can't wait today episode :)

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

fingers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fainting* 

credit to the owner

and VEINS too!!!!! In this particular scene I am in awe looking at the chiseled face of KRW....and his not so white complexion....damn he is so manly!!!!! 

• Like 7

Just now, Jalhanda said:

and VEINS too!!!!! In this particular scene I am in awe looking at the chiseled face of KRW....and his not so white complexion....damn he is so manly!!!!! 

you don't help , crazy citizen !! hahaha

CpZp6vMWEAAaXI-.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 10

More viewers for ‘Doctors’ than Olympics’ broadcasts

Updated : August 09 2016

(SBS)

Korean drama “Doctors” saw 21.3 percent in nationwide TV viewership on Monday, while Olympics’ broadcasts had sluggish ratings, according to data from market research firm Nielsen Korea.

This is the first time the series has gone over 20 percent in viewership ratings since it premiered on June 20.

"Doctors" stars actor Kim Rae-won and actress Park Shin-hye as neurosurgeons. Fifteen episodes have been aired so far, and its finale will be on Aug. 23.

TV Networks KBS 1TV, KBS 2TV and MBC substituted existing prime-time series for broadcasts of the Olympic Games featuring Korean athletes. However, none of these broadcasts hit two-digit viewer ratings.

KBS 1TV had 7.7 percent in viewership ratings, while KBS 2TV saw 6.5 percent and MBC drew 5.9 percent.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

Source:http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201608091648374235291_2

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

you don't help , crazy citizen !! hahaha

Spoiler

CpZp6vMWEAAaXI-.jpg

credit to the owner

Im afraid of his hand. Why? Cnt understand myself. But i feel this hand cn conquer whatever he want. Kekeke

• Like 9