[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Hahaha. They're just sandwiches.  I don't think they'll ruin his suit.  But Yoon Do looks like a lost puppy.  At least Ji Hong left him with a sandwich.  :D

if lost puppy looks like that i'm willingly open my door for that puppy..blacko-emoticon-08.gif?1292951355

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i don't feel well :( i don't like when they are upset ...and seams that the next episode will continue like this . maybe the hug in the last scene tomorrow

Looking back in the previews from the past, most of the time the previews don't show the the last scene of the following episode, so I'm guessing it isn't the last scene. Even though they disagreed with each other in this episode, I feel like this will be good for them in the long run, in terms of them understanding each other even more. ^^

• Like 17

I watched the livestream, of course I couldn't understand a thing. I'm dying to know what they said in the preview. Funny thing happened. I kinda dosed off right after watching. I thought I already slept for hours. Of course the first thing I grabbed was my phone hoping some of our friends already translated the preview but alas! it turned out that I just dozed off for just about 10 mins! hahahaha, I can't believe this, this show is making me nuts, ahahaha! ;):P:sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Ayame said:

Looking back in the previews from the past, most of the time the previews don't show the the last scene of the following episode, so I'm guessing it isn't the last scene. Even though they disagreed with each other in this episode, I feel like this will be good for them in the long run, in terms of them understanding each other even more. ^^

hope they keep something good for tomorrow ... i don't have high hopes .

i don't feel very well now . where is my JH hug ? hahaha

CpV-qrqVMAAGcJO.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i don't feel well :( i don't like when they are upset ...and seams that the next episode will continue like this . maybe the hug in the last scene tomorrow

me too.. really don't like they're upset but this's part of episode.. must be positive thinking for tomorrow... hj wanna be jihong part of life..so she will try for comforting him.... just trust to writer nim :) fighting!!!

• Like 16

maybe this time, it'll be JH asking HJ to comfort him. For him to finally and slowly open up about all the struggles and current issues that he's going through right now. With the board, Jin family, and this emergency patient - a lot must be on his mind. 

@liz-danielle & I agree. if MH plans on something about HJ, JH will definitely lose it. She is like his last holding straw. I just felt like it was COMPLETELY ODD & UNNESSCARY for MH to call BOTH HJ/JH to examine that VIP patient????? Especially after he stood and watched JH/HJ both earlier? Something has to be up. If he does something to HJ, I will gladly watch JH explode and finally let his fury rain. Right now, he's holding back so much. With the way, he held MH's hand with both hands and bow down - you could see it was hard for him. if MH plans on something on JH, omg I can't even imagine HJ's reaction. 

Hopefully, tomorrow's episode doesn't showcase the friction a lot. The preview has me worried because it looks like we have like 8 different things going on. HJ meeting that guy again, SW & her friend, YD & SW's dad, KANGSOO looking as if he's taking medicine?? I don't know with so many subplots in the preview - I just hope our OTP can make up and hopefully open up a little bit more

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahaha

i will never ever gonna complain again ...i just want him happy :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

7 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

you make me laugh chingu during the sad episode... 

@liz-danielle good thing you still can laugh.

how many roll tissue you guys have spent?? don't be sad... the will make up tomorrow. HJ will give him the best place to release his sadness. HER ARMS... close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

• Like 13

don't you guys remember... this is the path of JH/HJ.. during their path they are healing each other wounds so now it's time for JH... 

You can't always save the patient life.... remember what JH said in ep 2 while waiting for the rain to passed with HJ... so he had to let go his pains... 

• Like 23

1 minute ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

Just like KRW said before he look good in hospital gown .. yes he is! Look so hot! and i remembered shinhye said after that "i will live in the hospital if doctor handsome like (him) ?" hahaha :heart:  KRW also stated that of he's not become an actor he probably be a doctor  :lol: 

yeah !!!

and i hope first thing tomorrow morning is to show us some veins pictures . hahahaha he knows very well that we feel amazing after . hahaha

• Like 13

CpV8jIdUMAEU0K3.jpg

There is something in the way PSH cries that makes the world & it's viewers want to cry with her....

crd to orig owner of photo...

9 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

They really didn't show us much of JH & HJ In the preview so I hope this friction don't drag too long for tomorrow's episode. /: 

& I must add, the picture in the beginning it was beautifully placed. BOTH OF HJ & JH's badges together like this. Showcases how their opinions differ as professional doctors and how much they go with certain things. Different opinions, different mindset toward the work force. 

I appreciate so much the details the pd uses.. especially the continuity of each episodes. So far, we should trust that our OTP knows to separate the 2 - personal/work opinions.. I think they need some time to mull over their decisions and then re-group to discuss, which they have been doing beautiful all throughout.

3 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

#Preview EP 16. Hug me, there's no use too keep it for yourself. - HyeJung  :heart:cr:YYS 

Let's hope for more than the hug in tomorrow's epi!!! hihihi

1 minute ago, Ayame said:

I totally agree that the pd's editing skills leaves one scrambling to put in order. Also agree that these difference of opinion shows that they each have varying minds, but can usually meet in a place where they can compromise.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, darkartemis26 said:

:crazy: Who else here is worried for our KS? What could those pills be? and in this ep, it seemed that he couldn't even have enough time to rest/sleep. omo, I don't feel good about this.

Maybe it's also vitamins!

• Like 12

Base on the recap it seems like it was another heartfelt episode.

And wow this new case really must have hit home for JH. He realise his feelings and the husband's feelings are exactly the same. the want to save the one we love at no matter the cost and no matter how difficult it may be. I really do pray that somehow both mother and child would be fine. I cant imagine the pain the husband is in.

It is good that HJ and JH had a little dispute about the issue, after all this case now is confronting JH's issue.

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

I just feel that JH will explode if something happened to HJ... i might be wrong but i think SW's dad know HJ's intention so might have back up plan... 

Indeed i wonder what caused JH to look so vulnerable. Maybe the scars from his father dying has quite been healed. or perhaps indeed he is slowly finding out more and more of what happen to his father.

Either way it seems interesting! I am looking forward to tmr's episode!

• Like 21