[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

10 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Maybe they should do an interview with KRW and PSH and ask them about their characters. They'd be in the best position to answer. No pun intended. Heeheehee. :P

yess... you're right.. really curious if they have interview... wanna see how their pose in camera... cool, romantic, cute...?? hahahahha...
and question of their life.. or their character... maybe after doctor end, will interview.... now we have just 6 epis.. really sad... :(

btw long preview not coming yet?? maybe after doctors i'll try watch their other drama especially KRW's drama... PSH's drama i've seen it.. maybe psh's drama rewatch again.. hehe..

i hope 6 epis will more romantic than before.. :wub:eventhough they've argument but it's oke, after that more romantic..:w00t::w00t::w00t:
btw jihong stare make me blushing... you're really manly hong saeng.. :heart:

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

LOL!! literally me ..if KRW *i wish* staring at me :wub:  cr pic to uploader. 

his stare really kill me... #nodebleed aigoooooooo,,,,,:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

can't focus now...
please focus!! can't focus!! u must focus..!!
i can't....
fuufufufufu....
hong saeng!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I really liked your comparison between JH and YMH. Both are attracted to strong women. But there is one huge difference between MH and JH: JH could get a college degree, while MH couldn't do it. Besides professionally speaking, JH is even better than HJ, while MH wasn't with his first wife. He is only better than Lee GS because he is the chef of that restaurant and he is finally getting recognition for his good skills. However, JH has never suffered from an inferiority complex that's why he doesn't mind of letting HJ win. Yet, his pride suffered a little, when she beat him (their first meeting) that's why he said in the episode 4 that he would never let her beat him again. The wrestling showed us that JH is not weak like MH. JH was really trying to win there. He could only win after deceiving HJ. His comment proves that JH felt challenged and tried to change the situation. MH never did such a thing: he allowed his fear/inferiority complex to take control over his life.    

Great analysis there! Yes, I agree. JH does not suffer from an inferiority complex and he does try to change the situation around by picking up martial arts skills lol. That is the main difference between him and her dad. lol

• Like 11

Omo thanx @sweetcoconut1501 (btw WELCOME TO DOCTORS THREAD!!! ;)) for posting this pic from the the first script reading. I remember seeing that scene where he was literally staring at PSH and at that time PSH was very serious and emotional in reading out her lines about her father. You could tell by the look on his face that he genuinely admired PSH talent and her dedication in her role. He had the total look of awe and Im sure from this experience he mustve thought Im so glad that she is my lead girl and so am I. :D Nudge, nudge crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394  KRW if you're still single and likewise PSH you can still make her your lead girl in RL too. :blush: HAHAHA!!! 

3af5de90a2b22ad150af7546b68ca8ac.png

• Like 19

2 hours ago, sweetcoconut1501 said:

Hello there!

I'm new here and actually i'm a silent reader and today i decided to say hello to all Doctor's drama fan here. Please take good care of me :)

welcome , welcome !! come to our side !!! come !! we have veins !! i mean we have cookies !! Enjoy this topic :) nice to have you here :)

good morning !! good afternoon !! good evening !! sweet dreams !! this topic is insane . hahaha

FRICTION ??? FRICTIONNNNNNNNNNNNN ? OMG , this happen because they don't have other tipe of ''friction'' . hahahaha they was so close last episode ...hahahaha , and now they know they will have to resolve that quickly . Okay , maybe my pervy mind is activated ...but  sex is important in a relation .

CpTdm9fVIAAJMKY.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

welcome , welcome !! come to our side !!! come !! we have veins !! i mean we have cookies !! Enjoy this topic :) nice to have you here :)

good morning !! good afternoon !! good evening !! sweet dreams !! this topic is insane . hahaha

FRICTION ??? FRICTIONNNNNNNNNNNNN ? OMG , this happen because they don't have other tipe of ''friction'' . hahahaha they was so close last episode ...hahahaha , and now they know they will have to resolve that quickly . Okay , maybe my pervy mind is activated ...but  sex is important in a relation .

credit to the owner

LOL @maria1983....you cracked me up with this post and the accompanying pics from KRW....weeeeeeeee, this is how we behave when we are craving for the long teaser....where art thou???????

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

For the 4th week of July, 25th July to 31st July CPI index is the following

1. Doctors 274.4

2. W 256.5

3. Infinity challenge 253.2

4. Mnet Hit The Stage 243.4

It looks like from CPI index and ratings Doctors is leading by a wide margin.

thanks Chingu! ahh Deabak! 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, samsam29 said:

As Google translate, yes, our Doctors is no 1 CPI with 274.4 point. W is no 4.

What does CPI mean? :blink: 

Let me give a sweet shout to our translators to work their magic on this article so we can get a clearer picture. SOS!!! @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @rameennoodles @parisonheaven if you have the time can you tell us what this article means? Many thanx in advance. :D  http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000493649 

EDIT- opps nevermind @Tiggie2 did it already :D

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

LOL @maria1983....you cracked me up with this post and the accompanying pics from KRW....weeeeeeeee, this is how we behave when we are craving for the long teaser....where art thou???????

hahaha thank you !! thank you ? hahaha

really , this happen because they remain with the mind in that bed .

CpSNKatXEAEed5e.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ctfzdyhy said:

i think KRW so handsome when he smile also during his loss at the moment.. plus his face so natural with high bridge nose..  

me too ...!!! really admirer him :P

because i like manly men more than pretty boy :wub:

• Like 15