[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Hello, soompi-ers!  :)

5th episode done,,,6th episode currently airing.  So far, so good.  Never seen Park Shin Hye in anything though the ones that I've heard of involves her playing a teenager.  I think her adult character in this series is a welcome change.  She and Kim Rae Won seem to have good chemistry together.  I hope the plotline continues to be interesting.  And I hope the writers and producers don't try to make Hye-Jung too invincible.  Or Ji Hong too perfectly nice.  :)   

• Like 11

Image result for Doctors Crush korean dramaImage result for Doctors Crush korean drama    Her Strength yet to be seen...

You can only watch a helicopter land so many times :blink::blink:before your eyes look like this.  So I decided to marathon backwards LOL:lol:it's like a good book that keeps on giving there is always something that moves you in a different way or you read or see something you just missed.  A couple of things which may have been mentioned here but I didn't think about much.  Taking another look at the flashback of JH's car wreck with his parents I realized the cartoon charm around his neck I would also see attached to his backpack not to mention his  hanging on to his name tags.  JH is one sentimental  man who holds onto things that are precious to him.  It's no wonder he had no problem waiting 13 years. Not to mention I wonder if laying there with glass and wreckage around him asking someone to please save them, his parents.  Was it the moment that touched his life in wanting to be a doctor. Laying there for help that seemed to never come.  Instead of wanting to be one because he was adopted by one as I had first thought...

I also remembered someone posting and saying that HJ was much more talented than what we knew.  Forgive me I can't remember who that was but it made me want to take another look at that scene where SKS is sneaking a peak on the computer at info about HJ.  I knew that she had been on staff at Dae Jeon Hospital and that in itself was not common considering her age.  We also know from her past work ethic & IQ  that she most likely would be among the best.  Here is what I didn't know  that she was the FIRST to introduce Coiling.  Her field Brain Aneurysm Clipping Craniotomy

Which means she isn't one of many she is actually one of the few!  That when she told JH she was confident before surgery she had every right to be. That what was conceived by others to be uneasy or her not thinking of her patient first in the operating room was not lack of knowledge or experience but rather that every patient & case is different when facing it.  That most likely JH & YD have no idea that HJ is not a normal fellow at all that in fact she was right in telling YD you have nothing to teach me.  Truth be told she may have a few things she could teach YD along with some fighting skills:D and a high kick or two....

For those who already knew all this forgive my being slow:tears:  Credit & Thanks to original owners of photos...

SH goes to talk to the interns haha fun scene

Cut to stepmother and daughter meeting HJ, HJ sends them out

Stepmother barges back in, saying she is her mum? They have a conversation

• Like 12

JH, TH and JH dad are talking, SH show up at the hospital

SH see HJ stepmom, SH give HJ a bag, SH talking to KJ

now she talking to YK, HJ is the doctor that check up her stepmum

HJ told her stepmum to step out, SW checking on the patient

HJ looking at the x-ray, JH and his father went fishing 

• Like 10

JH out fishing with his father

HJ rings and asks what he's doing, he asks why she calls and she said nothing and hangs up

i think JH asks his father to look for grandma's file? (Sorry not sure)

• Like 13

SW checks on ahjumma again and they talk

JH is fishing with his father, they catch a fish lol

ahhh JH smile <3

HJ rings JH and JH asks his father to look up her granny's files

HJ sees YD and they look at some xrays

SW comes in as HJ leaves and talks to YD

SW looks annoyed

SH is now eating with HJ

• Like 13

JH give the number file to his dad, HJ ask YD to look at the x-ray

SW walk in and HJ walk out of the room, HJ and SH eating lunch together 

HJ told SH that she saw her stepmum, SW and YK walk in to cafe, SW saw SH, SW walk out 

YK follow her, KS walk up to HJ table, KS talking to SH, SW and HJ are talking 

• Like 12