[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

11 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

I finally managed to completely watch the first episode (thank you late subs, sleep, work, dinner and wife demanding time from me :angry:)!

I'm in love. I was already fond of Park Shin Hye, but she really rocks it in Doctors so far! I love how she's kicking butt :D She's got some nice moves on her, though it's a shame that motorcycle dude managed to counter her so easily. Makes you wonder what role he'll be playing in the future.

The story so far does seem a bit obvious to me, but why would I mind. I'm still loving it :D 

And I just ADORE the grandmother! She's so sweet!

Now waiting for subs for episode 2. Hopefully those will be released sooner!!!

I am glad you are amazed with her badass acting. She can pull it up. Very convincing. :P

I am enjoying it, and anxiously waiting for more. Let's wish and pray for higher rates. Sad that international viewers do not count for rate. Any ideas?:mrgreen:

• Like 20

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won saves pregnant woman, Park Shin-hye has crush on him

Spoiler

Spoiler

photo737276.jpg

On the episode two of SBS Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors", Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Yoo Hyejeong (Park Shin-hye) spotted a pregnant woman lying down on the street. The two ran towards the woman together.

Ji-hong brought out the tools he was carrying and checked the vital signs of the woman quickly. And then he applied first aide to take care of the urgent issues. The pregnant woman vomited, which almost caused suffocation. Ji-hong performed CPR and helped her breathe again.

Ji-hong asked his father Doo-sik (Lee Ho-jae) for help so the woman could receive the urgent surgery. When Hyejeong witnessed all of these, she was touched immensely. Later, she went to see Ji-hong and told him, "You're so cool" and then she revealed that she wanted to get close to him.

Watch on Viki

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

I am glad you are amazed with her badass acting. She can pull it up. Very convincing. :P

I am enjoying it, and anxiously waiting for more. Let's wish and pray for higher rates. Sad that international viewers do not count for rate. Any ideas?:mrgreen:

We could throw a fundraiser, buy the network and have it count international viewers? I've got 10 euro's to spare I think. Will have to check with my wife first though...

• Like 17

What did Park Shin-hye talk about Kim Rae-won?

Su Jin Jang, June 21, 2016, 10:04 a.m.

Actress Park Shin-hye said costar Kim Rae-won was forthright and unassuming, using Korean word “dambaek,” in a live smartphone broadcast on Monday. The Korean adjective is used to describe a person’s clean and light mindset or a dish that has just the right amount of flavor.

parkshinhye_062116_01.jpeg

Park and Kim are the main stars of the new TV drama “Doctors” which premiered Monday. In the first episode of the show, Park played a rebellious teen and Kim her new teacher.

http://www.koogle.tv/

• Like 20

I told myself not to start a new drama that is currently airing I should have listen to myself now im stuck waiting each week for a new episode this drama is soooo good at first i did worry about PSH and KJW chemistry but after only 2 episodes im on board cant wait to see the next episode i love this forum it helps time pass by for the next wpisode 

• Like 20

Park Shin-hye’s 3 best ‘Doctors’ fight scenes (watch clip)

The SBS drama series “Doctors” has kicked off as of Monday, with Park Shin-hye perfectly pulling off the role as teenage troublemaker Yoo Hye-jung.

Here are three best fighting scenes of Yoo Hye-jung in the first episode of “Doctors”:

1. Doctor Yoo knocks out gangsters

more here http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606211139168917403_2

Park Shin-hye compliments Kim Rae-won

Actress Park Shin-hye said costar Kim Rae-won was forthright and unassuming, using Korean word “dambaek,” in a live smartphone broadcast on Monday.

Spoiler

(Park Shin-hye's Instagram)

The Korean adjective is used to describe a person’s clean and light mindset or a dish that has just the right amount of flavor.

Park and Kim are the main stars of the new TV drama “Doctors” which premiered Monday.

In the first episode of the show, Park played a rebellious teen and Kim her new teacher.

“Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on channel SBS.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606211451179931961_2

• Like 12

Park Shin Hye's new drama 'Doctors' achieved the highest viewer ratings!

Spoiler

1da69bfc144fe095c636b7642941892d_1466484

Photo from SBS 'Doctors'

Actress Park Shin Hye finally made her drama comeback with SBS TV series 'Doctors.' She is currently starring in this drama as a high school student, who desired to become a doctor. 

The first episode was broadcast last night and achieved the highest viewership ratings among the other shows. 'Doctors' is portraying the love stories of doctors. This drama is currently broadcast on SBS every Monday and Tuesday. 

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1071

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Like 14

Thank you to all live-recappers and VIKI is at 86% subbed. Thank you to the Nerves Gone Wild team!!!!:wub:

image_zpsraicusl9.gif

cr: PSH DC

I can't believe how some blogger complained about the fight scenes. It's an introduction to Yoo Hye-jung, her character. All dramas have unrealistic stuff and I am really happy PSH role isn't a normal candy girl. I'm sure if she didn't do those fight scenes that blogger would complain about something else.

• Like 24