[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Саша Rain : Relax dear friend  and reassure  she is loving her Job , drama , cast and fans so I don't think she is forced to do it she is doing it with that smile and positive attitude toward her works she never complains so have faith in her passion and don't be down , angry or sad because she wants you to be happy watching this :wub:
@maris1 : agree I repeat without stopping I can't resist their charm :heart:

• Like 16

According to the media sources and Im looking at various ones here... each poster has a quote. The one with PSH and KWR  "meet you will become a better person" and the other one with our four leads, "We learn from each other. Implication of  different life"  Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201606130100098010006845&servicedate=20160613

Posters in HD apparently??? :blink:

Spoiler

QjTwZ0O.jpg

MYm43WN.jpg

Such a warm and captivating messages that this drama will portray. A story that each character will grow, heal, mature - become the better person through their love and interaction of each other. 

On a funny note though it may turn out to be a tad bit annoying is seeing all the product sponsors all lined up even before the drama airs. I havent really notice these in other drama posters before or maybe I wasnt really looking.:P WOW I guess SBS is very fortunate to get these actors/ actresses as I already recognise some of these products in which PSH endorses. So I guess funding shouldnt be a problem as Im sure more and more products will be signing up for it too. We viewers will just need to endure it through the show. Either :crazy: or just :P laugh it off. 

• Like 18

Teaser 3 from SBS :D

It's slightly longer with HJ smiling and laughing as she is thinking of perhaps HJH on the bus. YES! I'll be laughing if I knew that the person I kicked happens to be my teacher. :P

15qolt.gif

• Like 20

20 minutes ago, starb82 said:

oh? It's longer? different version. patiently waiting for english sub. :rolleyes:

Gosh, I opened this thread every time I'm around my PC. What am I going to do with my life?

Ha3... same here, its my lifeline and i just gotta, hafta stay connected.  i love PSH but there must be something about these two that keeps us coming back for more and more... and more lol :D

• Like 12

7 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

This scene where HJ gives JH a high-kick, it seems like there was a misunderstanding and JH thought HJ stole something. HJ accuses him of calling her a thief.

ahhh.. @Tiggie2, Thank you for shedding light on this scene....

@NileRose thank you for the Koala article of PSH-LSK.  I am looking forward to seeing how their relationship unfolds.

6 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

ps: what will SBS give to us today???since today is Monday...usually they drop something bigger on Monday..but they already drop their 3rd teaser..hmmmmmmm...

Indeed... We got a gift today!

Beautiful posters.....:wub:    Thank you @maris1  :)

6 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Just leave pretty shinhye in her new released CF

Love her photos, @thao_2512. Thank you for sharing them.

8 hours ago, peanuts281 said:

whoooa what a great way to end the weekend, this morning that pic on the bike, now the 3rd trailer already!!

omo omo what a treat!!

And later, you will wake up to the new posters too, @peanuts281  :wub:

5 hours ago, maris1 said:

These two artists have really shown their caliber by being so convincing together. Hats off to them.

@maris1, I love all that you have offered in your post..... Thank you.  In a week from tomorrow we will see them on a weekly basis!   happy love heart emoticon

5 hours ago, maris1 said:

LSK's interview...mentions her playing Jin Seo Wo such that she........ "slowly matures while overcoming pain and misery " ....This I think will be a running theme for all characters .....I find that a fascinating aspect .... the growth of all the characters as the story unfold.

Absolutely.... And I think this is actually a forte of this scriptwriter - writing well layered characters that evolve and grow.

@evie7,  Love... adore the photo you posted, sis. Thank you...

3 hours ago, maris1 said:

Running man appearance will be on Sunday, 19th June 

Thank you @maris1, for the article and another reminder. Just perfect, ahead of the series premier....

3 hours ago, starb82 said:

Now I can see why she's in love with him. She hates him at first but then completely slack-jawed by how cool he is diagnosing the lady who fainted. He literally is the one who changes her and makes her want to become a doctor.

I think you hit the nail on the head, @starb82.  In Teaser #3, I felt that PSH captured well her "gangster role" as they called it. Her first reaction to a problem is physical - hit or kick.   JH is surprised and probably shocked by her actions.

D%200-Teaser3-SC-2_zps0c11drwe.png

D%200-Teaser3-SC-3_zps5tr7bchs.png

Later, he give her a reason to pause and think about her life, and how she really wants to lead it, when she sees him attending to the woman who collapsed.

D%200-Teaser3-SC_zpsnhvktoop.png

ahhh. Trailer #4 is out...

• Like 21

46 minutes ago, Agie said:

How many teaser we will have today?  http://miaopai.com/show/F64k9aYymXXN2mKjkjZHUQ__.htm …

Hmmmm... base on teaser 4...I guess  Ji Hong rent a room at Hye Jung grandma house....

And the story slooooooooowly unfolds :wub:

i am literally at the edge of my seat lol.... tq tq tq so much for sharing everything here.  i really am sorry i can only post my thoughts, feelings & reactions, i'm not smart enough nor artsy enough to contribute anything else.  But i do sincerely share the same love & passion for PSH and now, KRW too.... Fighting Doctors :heart:

• Like 13

O.M.G....its still morning here!!!and SBS seems busier this Monday.....the longer 3rd teaser...the 4th teaser...and 2 posters...huwaaaaaa....Cute%2BKorean%2BSMiley.gif Cute%2BKorean%2BSMiley.gifCute%2BKorean%2BSMiley.gif chuuu for you SBS for this many goodies...love it love it love it....

its really energizing me this Monday.... rabbit3_23.gifrabbit3_23.gifrabbit3_23.gif

37 minutes ago, irilight said:

Indeed... We got a gift today!

Beautiful posters.....:wub:    Thank you @maris1  :)

you are right chinguuuu....we got many gift today actually...i expect it but never expect they will give the gifts this early...i thought they will release it this afternoon or this evening...yeoksi SBS jjang jjang jjang (And seriously this is my first time praised SBS this much..hahahaha..but yeah SBS deserve it  dance with me crazy rabbityesss crazy rabbit )

thank you for the posters @maris1 so beautiful....so lovely...i cant describe it in words...it just ah perfect!!!  embarrassed4 onion headembarrassed4 onion headi cant stop staring it....

and agree with @NileRose the poster looks so warm and lovely....and like a movie poster is the first time that popped up on my head when saw that poster...looks superb and great too a drama poster!!!! crazy monkey 003crazy monkey 003

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

oh? It's longer? different version. patiently waiting for english sub. :rolleyes:

Gosh, I opened this thread every time I'm around my PC. What am I going to do with my life?

you are not alone!!!!here im too...always opened this thread every time im around my PC.....same question, what am i going to do with my life???  confused onion headcrying1 onion head

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

According to the media sources and Im looking at various ones here... each poster has a quote. The one with PSH and KWR  "meet you will become a better person" and the other one with our four leads, "We learn from each other. Implication of  different life"  Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201606130100098010006845&servicedate=20160613

wow...this is nice!!! each poster will have a quote....love the quote..and i think that quote also being written in the teaser caption aniyaaa????it just seems familiar..okay my fault if i see it wrong,...hahahaha..actually just remeber the meet you part...not sure about the next part... and agree unnie about  a warm and captivating messages that this drama will portray later...and it really match with what this drama will be bring too..

and i think mostly all posters drama have that  all the product sponsors all lined up in their posters....and it listed that many too actually so not that surprised when see it here....but i dont pay attention at that long list...because the picture already stole my attention..hahahaha.. (that mamonde, laneige or subway ah i dont see it i dont see it i dont see it ... cute2 onion headcute2 onion head )

really really happy with goodies that already given today..... cheer1 onion head can SBS realese something too this afternoon, and this evening too maybe..hahahahaha.. cheer3 onion headcheer3 onion head (okay i wont greedy....still thankful to SBS!!!)

ps:my heart really hurts when PSH cried in the last teaser.....her life must be hard... mouse girl 24mouse girl 02 himnae HJ!!!!  mouse girl 13mouse girl 25 

• Like 13