[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@starfire182921, no worries. We probably posted at the same time. It happens often... :)

6 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Just delivering  medicine for some patients here  

Love these sets of photos, @thao_2512.  They look amazing together.  Thank you.

5 hours ago, bogin79 said:

can't get enough of the way ji hong looks at hae jung... i'm melting...i actually watch kim rae won's punch  and when i look at their vids and photos now i really feel that he is two diff actors...that actually tells you how good he is.. m so gonna watch dis one.. to see a diff side of kim rae won.. hope their lovestory is gonna be a memorable one! psh and krw fighting.. doctors fighting!!!:)

I agree @bogin79. When I watch Kim Rae-Won in a drama, it seldom feels like he is acting. It feels to me as if he just stepped into the shoes of his character, and that is him, naturally.  Melting too. It's been too long since we saw him in a love story, and I am loving their chemistry.

I am also looking forward to the rivalry and womance between PSH and LSK. Thank you for that wonderful article @inshara2000.  (pg. 70)

OMo... 3rd teaser is out....!  Thank you so much @starfire182921 and @Kasmic  (pg. 71)
Is that how they met? When she kicked him?  Some stories they can tell their kids later on... hehe..
Thank you for great gifs, @Kasmic, @starfire182921, @VIP_Cake,

Waves back to @rori0711  panda wave smiley

@Kasmic  Doctors trending #1 on Naver..! yey!  Seems it happens every time new material is out... Many anticipated this drama...  dancing cat emoticon

@maris1 Thank you for the RM info. I also love how you keep us updated with "Doctors" calendar. Thank you!

• Like 22

I want to thank you all for updates yes wake Up dear friends the 3rd teaser is awesome I want more  JH and HJ  Moments did you all Notice that both have Mutual letters J & H haha so J&H Couple are cute  

I wish KRW with them in RM I am so excited   :love:

tumblr_o8nj1sYdrs1txkm7uo1_1280.jpg

cr: to the owner

• Like 21

3 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

YESSSSSS!!! NEW TEASER!!! YAYYYYYY!! :w00t:

It looks like it's Soo Chul is the one that is on the motorcycle with Hye Jung, but she doesn't look interested???

I can never get enough of gangster Hye Jung lol XD

Yes that is Ji Soo! ♡♡ oh gosh is that the scene where soo chull will have an accident?

Because we cannot quote a photo.. please indulge. I'll re post below photo.

This  kinda reminds me( or us) of that bicycle ride in school uniform in one of the scenes of PSH in Stairway to Heaven. Aww.  Like this shot. 

CktJfehUgAALEdT.jpg

• Like 19

2 hours ago, NileRose said:

I want to thank you all for updates yes wake Up dear friends the 3rd teaser is awesome I want more  JH and HJ  Moments did you all Notice that both have Mutual letters J & H haha so J&H Couple are cute  

I wish KRW with them in RM I am so excited   :love:

@NileRose yes, like you I would love to see JI-Hong (KRW) join Hye-jung (Shin Hye) in Running man but he seems a very private man so maybe we just enjoy what we have, bearing in mind they haven't even recorded yet.

@maris1 yes, I remember Shin Hye going on RM for Heirs promotion, it was so good. I have re-watched it numerous times. I am so excited for her appearance in RM this time:w00t:

Hello @rori0711 (waves back) welcome and join in our discussions more :wub:

@Kasmic I think that 6:30 is the time Running man will be on in South Korea (don't give me a Hye-jung kick if it's wrong cause I don't know Hangul)

@Cawa Rain, I agree with you it seems Shin Hye is leading the promotions of Doctors but this is our girl, she always gives it her all in everything she does. I am concerned she is tired but it seems they have started filming the hospital part so my guess is there are more characters to introduce (so less pressure on Shin Hye to film this week??) also, Shin Hye isn't the only one of the Doctors cast filming Running man.

I am loving the latest teaser. Shin Hye has practiced those high-kicks. Poor Ji-hong. I agree with @mshan we need to see how Ji-hong learn martial arts so he can handle Hye-jung later on. SBS can we have a scene later with them doing tekwondo:w00t:

image_zpszxl8vtla.png

image_zpspndaj3hv.jpeg

Cr: as tagged

This scene where HJ gives JH a high-kick, it seems like there was a misunderstanding and JH thought HJ stole something. HJ accuses him of calling her a thief.

• Like 19

Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung Deal with Friendship and Rivalry in Latest Doctors Drama Stills

Posted on June 12, 2016 by ockoala
silo2.jpg

The onscreen face-off of Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung in Doctors takes shape in the latest drama stills from the arriving soon Mon-Tues SBS drama. Looks like they are friends back in the high school days, and in the present turn into colleagues in the neurosurgery department of the same hospital. First loves in Hallyu dramas are overplayed but so are high school rivals bit, even Facebook can’t keep me virtually connected with people from my formative years, much less landing in the same career and company as adults.

Lee Sung Kyung has gotten really mixed feedback from Cheese in the Trap and some of it is warranted, she can overact even on top of being told to overact, so her acting goal has to be restraint and more restraint and I think she’ll be fine. Park Shin Hye continues to rock the role of high school gangster turned mature neurosurgery resident, showcasing in stills and teasers that the acting improvement from Pinocchio is here to stay

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/12/park-shin-hye-and-lee-sung-kyung-deal-with-friendship-and-rivalry-in-latest-doctors-drama-stills/

• Like 12

so the reason this thread become hot thread back then is this new teaser..i cant open the thread because on mobile so just now had the chance to open this thread....ah i regret why i dont open this thread at that time???why???why????hahahahaha

yeayyyyyy...yeayyyyyy....yeayyyyyyyy.im a happy fangirl this weekend...hahahahahahaha....SBS jinjja jinjja manhi gomawoyo....neomu chakeee.....will waiting another goodies this week before the actual broadcasting NEXT MONDAY!!!okay this is the last monday for waiting the doctors...cant believe finally i can use next Monday words now...instead of next next next Monday or next month...the waiting almost over!!!huwaaa cant believe it

LOVE LOVE LOVE the 3rd teaser....poor JH...he really cant fight well...love his "hurt expression" so funny..hahahahaha...and HJ wow she really looks awesome!!!badass highschooler....and jisooo....huwaaaa finally you are on teaser!!!!! love HJ gaze when see JH did CPR...admiring stare to her teacher...and ended it sooooo beautifully with that bike riding date.....huwaaaaaa so lovely so lovely....(im not envy im not envy...hahahahaha)..i cant choose which one my favorite teaser!!!! i love teaser two because JH line when grabbed HJ hands, and said lets stay like this for 10s i already wait 10 years..huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....flutter flutter...and 1st teaser when JH stroke HJ hands and HJ do defense and ending like back hug...huwaaaa...that fighting scene more like lovey dovey scene for me...and now this teaser...ah molla molla that three teaser looks so awesome..superb....cool..lovely...beautiful....

seriously this drama is the first time i get sign up so earlier on its drama thread...i still remember the trigger that makes me comment in this thread was the day jisoo confirm to join this drama...though already being silent lurker since PSH confirm this drama....and since that moment i always feel so excited every time i visited this thread..usually when waiting the long time for the drama airing, it can kill my excitement because it happens before..not a long time ago...got excited in the beginning but not that excited when that drama started...but this drama isnt same with that case...the closer to D Day....i feel more excited....more and more...and it never kill my excitement...it makes my excitement grows bigger until i cant control it..

and another omg omg omg moment...the cast will be guest on running man????daebak daebak daebak...okay RM isnt my favorite show anymore...i dont even watch it for past few weeks...and i think the doctors cast can make me watch RM again...huwaaaa SBS really promote this drama a bit well....better than their other dramas...hahahahahahaha...the cast must be supper busy this week...maybe they will filming RM today or tomorrow (RM usually filming on Monday or Tuesday...ah hope we will see a glimpse of their filming later...if they are filming it outdoor) and Wednesday will be press con and still continuing filming too...ah FIGHTING!!!FIGHTING!!!

thanks for the updates chinguyaaaa...for the pic...the gifs you share here....the teaser....and the information about RM...*hugs you all*

ps: what will SBS give to us today???since today is Monday...usually they drop something bigger on Monday..but they already drop their 3rd teaser..hmmmmmmm....

• Like 13

@ Саша Rain  Please calm down

Shinhye has always promoted for her projects  even she was super busy. She promoted RT during filming Pinocchio. She always gives her best even if it's super tiring 

And she is the most marketable cast of Doctors. The center character is also her. That's something she must do.

Also I don't get how she looks worse compared to May. Please stop being negative.

Of course there are days that we look better than others because being tired, better mood, sick etc... But I don't see the extend of the ranting.

Just leave pretty shinhye in her new released CF here to remind you how she looks

Ckw7I76UYAAh9ST.jpg

Ckw7Q2GUkAESN3f.jpg

Anyways, I should never sleep... I woke up and so much to catch up. SBS doesn't give us a break on Sunday haha.

I'm not complaining though

Like many this gotta be my fav gif of the teaser. Poor KRW lol

005xUCvpjw1f4ssnquqoog30c806qe81.gif

• Like 17

6 hours ago, Саша Rain said:

This can affect the final result. It is very and very bad.

Hi, I'm first time in this forum but i' m fan of Shin Hye since 2009. I know u r worry for Shin Hye. But I don't think like u guys. I believe that she knows what she's doing n it's good or bad. R u fans of her? If u r, u must know that she has  a schedule reasonably. She won't let anything effect her work. So just believe her. N support her. Love.

• Like 13

Okay something fun to cheer us up

She finally can bring her skill to drama with that kick to KRW lol

tumblr_o8oefmvlf61txkm7uo1_r1_500.gif

Just some costar's links that I found it's funny

Please don't bypass the swearing filter, do not use curse words it is against the rules, do not post unrelated videos either... Mod.

Edited by lupita311
unrelated video
  • Like 14

Don't know where to start....but here I go....

First, am very happy with each and every teaser, BTS,  picture , character sketches and news related to Doctors! The simple reason being that if there is no weak link.....it's bound to do well! 

Secondly, am totally in love with the dynamics of this OTP! Ji Hong-Hye Jung have really overshadowed behind the scene interactions of KRW-Shinhye......and that's saying a LOT! What will happen when we see more of them in the drama.These two artists have really shown their caliber by being so convincing together. Hats off to them.

Thirdly, LSK's interview...mentions her playing Jin Seo Wo such that she........ "slowly matures while overcoming pain and misery " ....This I think will be a running theme for all characters .....I find that a fascinating aspect .... the growth of all the characters as the story unfold. Also, Hye Jung -Seo Wo tandem will have womance not just rivalry. This makes me happy too because generally we see bro romances 

Finally, the third teaser!......please pardon me as I jump with joy at the glimpses of Shinhye playing Hye Jung! She is just Daebak! I couldn't be more excited at each and every aspect of the character as enacted by her.....as for Ji Hong-Hye Jung what more can I say that has not been said before. What a difference good casting can do to the quality of a drama. Btw......Any inspirations for a suitable name for them......that moment where she is cycling on the bridge with arms wide apart is so uniquely beautiful in its expressive abundance of pure joy....

I see some of her well-wishers being concerned about her being taxed too much by her RM appearance....I wouldn't because I feel this is how Shinhye is. She has tremendous capacity and stamina for multi-tasking. This inherent ability of hers has led her to achieve so much at a young age. She enjoys all of it. Also, she is looking great! Let's trust her to know how much she can stretch herself and just enjoy what's right in front of us. :)

@rori0711.........it's truly wonderful to see you here and be in touch once again! Fun times ahead:D

@Kasmic.......I totally relate to your confusion ....times like these I wish I could understand Korean myself....according to pearl0024, " it will be next week....June 30th is Friday....some said that their part might just cover 30 min of RM next week"....... Yes, so we can wait and see. :D

@mshan......cameo appearance of ? In the club fight scene!.......hmmm.....she has cameos for so many people so someone from Pinnochio cast? Minhyuk? But SH asked him to cameo as her patient. Yuri or Sooyoung? .......:w00t:

@sagacious_idah.......joining a forum after ten years! ...A very warm welcome! But, then not really surprised that you are finally compelled to by I all the news showering on regular basis and also by the prevalent contagious excitement here .....making daily visits a must for good health.........3 times a day as prescribed by Doctors.......However, For a serious patient like me it's an even higher dose. :P

• Like 16

Running Man Ep 304: Park Shin Hye Returns With The Doctors Cast.

Running Man Ep 304: Park Shin Hye will return to the variety show once again with the cast of her upcoming drama DOCTORS. The episode will go on air on June 19 while the drama will premiere on June 20. Joining her will be the cast of the drama which includes Lee Syung Kyung, Yoon Kyun-sang and Ji Soo

Park Shin Hye has previously been a guest in three episodes which are 120-121 and 166. This would be her fourth appearance in the variety show. This episode will sure take the ratings high to a new level.

source: The London Tree

So Running man appearance will be on Sunday, 19th June 

@irilight....no problem my friend! That's how the calendar is moving for me....

@NileRose.....I keep thinking of a name for them but nothing seems acceptable for such a unique OTP. Is there a shippers thread for them? Or are they also searching for a name?

@thao_2512.......that was a hilarious observation / coincidence. What a kicking destiny for the Gangnam costars......:lol::lol::lol:

@leekyuphii......what an entertaining way of recapping our feelings at the moment. 

@Tiggie2......you are absolutely right about the fun episodes of Shinhye on RM.....my favorite were the ones with LSG. Shinhye is truly a natural variety programs guest. All are interesting. Cannot wait for this one!

• Like 11

@Rin90 crazy-monkey-emoticon-007.gif?1292792379 THANK YOU for updating the thread title. Boy you are quick. :D

@maris1 Thanks for the RM news update. I cant wait to see this ep. What an extra treat for us. 

@Tiggie2 No high kicks here I shall let PSH do all that and from what I see she's doing a mighty good job. So good that it not only knocked KRW down but also gave him a real shocker. Bet he was thinking WOW! for a girl so small and skinny she's got power. devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

@alcides14 Have you seen teaser three yet? This bit of the teaser,  are you sure you didnt somehow schemed your way to be this lady here whom is so lucky to have KRW CPR? When I saw this bit of the teaser I just thought of you chingue. My reaction would be the same...oh neurosurgeon  KRW/ HJH quick,drop and faint crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378

15qk9r.gif

BUT THEN WHO CAN RESIST THAT SMILE :blush:

OFFICIAL POSTERS ARE OUT YAY!!! @maris1 we double posted hahaha! crazy-monkey-emoticon-108.gif?1292792407 I love both posters so pretty. But I'll put them in the spoiler tag to follow the soompi rules and save our dear friends data usage. ;)

Spoiler

2016061301000980100068451_99_20160613080

Spoiler

2016061301000980100068452_99_20160613080

Cr NAVER 

• Like 11

Woaah!! Hye Jung is daebak. It's always a relationship that starts off with hate than struck by amazement that gives the greatest effect.

Now I can see why she's in love with him. She hates him at first but then completely slack-jawed by how cool he is diagnosing the lady who fainted. He literally is the one who changes her and makes her want to become a doctor.

And as for him, I think he didn't realised that he loves him until after she's gone. I think it's out of habit, somehow they got close and had a brother-sister relationship until something happen that make her leave. Hence the second trailer.

I love the premises, and also the potential womance with Seo Woo. Please don't make her a straight up bit**** like typical kdrama villain girl. Lets make her complicated yet very human.

Can't wait for another goodies from SBS.

• Like 14

Good morning peeps :grin:

Another day closer to D-day yayyyyyyyyyyy… that seems to hv become my ultimate goal these days, to get there as fast as humanly possible he3.  i love teaser 3…. sheesssh who am i kidding, i love ALL the teasers lol… but teaser 3 allows us to see more of her gangster-ish beginnings, crucial in making the changeover even more meaningful.  HJ kicking JH, now that is one BTS i'm really looking forward to ha3, must hv been pretty hilarious on the set!!

Till then, i'll be rewatching, again & again, all that we have here and funny thing is, instead of getting tired of the same stuff its getting me even more excirted lol.  i'm on edge from the moment i wake up till its time i close my eyes again.

Heeeeelp, terminal patient in da house lol

• Like 11

@Kasmic.....yes! They are pretty! Not a surprise since we had already seen the individual pics and the BTS filming. No problem reposting since them being aesthetically pleasing ...looking repeatedly should not be a problem.

i really like the gif you posted. The one with the kick is even better..:lol:

@NileRose.....like I said above we can watch it again and again and we can always find something new each time......As @thao_2512 was very observant in pointing out that Mamonde and Laniege etc are sponsors. I missed that ......so many sponsors!

But this one does remind of Pinocchio poster!

• Like 15