[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

doctors releases 2nd teaser

docs

I find the dynamics a little weird with Kim Rae Won harbouring a 10-year crush on his former student. Not that this plot arc is unique as there has been quite a number of teacher-student romances in dramaland but it suddenly feels as if the solemnness of the medical element is somewhat undermined just a little. Hmmm…maybe I’m just being sensitive because I thought if Kim Rae Won is on board, the series would be more solid fare – something like Brain, which I loved.

Source:https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/06/06/doctors-releases-2nd-teaser/

• Like 12

@NileRose With all due respect allow me to participate in your question of a student/ teacher love relationship. Is it a crime? If your referring to the the law then  it depends on the laws of your country. Where Im from it definitely is the case particularly if the student is under the legal age of an adult (18 or 21 years of age) or sexual consent (16 years of age). In such cases the teacher when persecuted will not only loose their license to teach but also arrested and prisoned.  In Universities or colleges if a Professor/ lecturer and their student (who is now an adult) have a love relationship and it becomes known it is not a criminal offence but the Professor/lecturer will still loose their license to teach. Why? this is because the morality of our profession. Im a teacher myself, although I teach younger children all teachers here as apart of our job contract have set criteria and expectations to uphold. To have a love relationship with a student (even if they're an adult age) it will be considered as breaking the trust between the student-teacher- parent - community relationship. The students I teach are entrusted in my care so to enter into a love relationship with them is deemed morally unethical hence why you would loose your career if such a case is ever known. 

In Hye Jung and Ji Hong case, since HJ was maybe 21 years of age (according to character profile) when she met JH. So she's just at a legal age of an adult. So at that time if both parties consented to the relationship and has act upon it he wont be arrested but his teaching license will be revoked (though Im not sure what the Korean law says). Im kind of glad that the writer has made it appear that it was one sided on his end... that is if he did fall for her??? Which Im still questioning about?? Maybe its the teacher and parent in me that I cannot feel nor understand how such is possible but sadly there are cases of it. But this is a drama... we shall see??  Though Im more hoping its admiration of his behalf especially of her fighting personality. Admiration and love is different. You can admire someone or anyone but it doesnt necessarily mean you are in love with them. I think the love comes in later when the interaction kicks in and by that I hope its more the case at the present time. 

Like you said before is it a crime for him to love her even if she was a a school age? the thought of it and definitely if he acts upon it to me would be morally wrong but not a crime (because she's an adult) hence why Im glad he waited (as in teaser 2).  But thats how I see it.. as a teacher and a parent I wouldnt or couldnt accept such a case. I hope that makes sense.  ;) Opps long post did I bore you? :P 

• Like 17

Kim Lae-Won and Park Shin-Hye, chemistry in drama 'Doctors'

2016/06/06

17545_1.jpg

Actor Kim Lae-Won and Park Shin-Hye's 2nd teaser of drama 'Doctors' was released.

The second teaser starts with Ji-Hong (played by Kim Lae-Won) thinking back of his past.

Then, Hye-Jeong is closing her eyes under warm sun.

The second teaser shows Ji-Hong's heart with determination that he would not lose Hye-Jeong again. [Photo=Drama 'Doctors' Second Teaser]

Source:http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=17545

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@NileRose With all due respect allow me to participate in your question of a student/ teacher love relationship. Is it a crime? If your referring to the the law then  it depends on the laws of your country. Where Im from it definitely is the case particularly if the student is under the legal age of an adult (18 or 21 years of age) or sexual consent (16 years of age). In such cases the teacher when persecuted will not only loose their license to teach but also arrested and prisoned.  In Universities or colleges if a Professor/ lecturer and their student (who is now an adult) have a love relationship and it becomes known it is not a criminal offence but the Professor/lecturer will still loose their license to teach. Why? this is because the morality of our profession. Im a teacher myself, although I teach younger children all teachers here as apart of our job contract have set criteria and expectations to uphold. To have a love relationship with a student (even if they're an adult age) it will be considered as breaking the trust between the student-teacher- parent - community relationship. The students I teach are entrusted in my care so to enter into a love relationship with them is deemed morally unethical hence why you would loose your career if such a case is ever known. 

In Hye Jung and Ji Hong case, since HJ was maybe 21 years of age (according to character profile) when she met JH. So she's just at a legal age of an adult. So at that time if both parties consented to the relationship and has act upon it he wont be arrested but his teaching license will be revoked (though Im not sure what the Korean law says). Im kind of glad that the writer has made it appear that it was one sided on his end... that is if he did fall for her??? Which Im still questioning about?? Maybe its the teacher and parent in me that I cannot feel nor understand how such is possible but sadly there are cases of it. But this is a drama... we shall see??  Though Im more hoping its admiration of his behalf especially of her fighting personality. Admiration and love is different. You can admire someone or anyone but it doesnt necessarily mean you are in love with them. I think the love comes in later when the interaction kicks in and by that I hope its more the case at the present time. 

Like you said before is it a crime for him to love her even if she was a a school age? the thought of it and definitely if he acts upon it to me would be morally wrong but not a crime (because she's an adult) hence why Im glad he waited (as in teaser 2).  But thats how I see it.. as a teacher and a parent I wouldnt or couldnt accept such a case. I hope that makes sense.  ;) Opps long post did I bore you? :P 

@kasmic : I didn't  mean the relationship  between  teachers and student which should be in proper  way of course with respect  but what I mean if someone has feeling and he realised  after 10 years is Love what is the crime if the hidden feeling turned to be wish to not to let her since then  may be  in his case she wakes the emotions inside him when he saw her again yes morally thinking of her like that when she was in high school  wrong of course I understand your point but I think Ji Hong ''s feeling's are augmented so he doesn't  cross that line but when you love someone  you forget the reasoning and your brain stop working. 

Of course I didn't mean the relations like that forgive me dear friend's if I Wrote something make you angry sorry :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, NileRose said:

@kasmic : I didn't  mean the relationship  between  teachers and student which should be in proper  way of course with respect  but what I mean if someone has feeling and he realised  after 10 years is Love what is the crime if the hidden feeling turned to be wish to not to let her since then  may be  in his case she wakes the emotions inside him when he saw her .

Of course I didn't mean the relations like that forgive me dear friend's if I Wrote something make you angry sorry :sweatingbullets:

No offence taken at all my dear friend.  Im glad you raised it up here as there are a few links (Im happy its not here) that Ive been to that is quite heated. I just wanted to put my 2cents in as Im crazy over this drama and though Im a tad bit hesitant Im going to entrust the writer (that's right I said WRITER), director and cast. :P

Ohhhh I love what you've written here that I've highlighted. Did PSH / HJ awaken the hidden beast in KRW/ JH? happy-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794623 After 10 years they meet again emotions runs wild as would my imagination laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

No offence taken at all my dear friend.  Im glad you raised it up though as there are a few links (Im happy its not here) that Ive been too that is quite heated. I just wanted to put my 2cents in as Im crazy over this drama and though Im a tad bit hesitant Im going to entrust the writer (that's right I said WRITER), director and cast. :P

Ohhhh I love what you've written here that I've highlighted. Did PSH / HJ awaken the hidden beast in KRW/ JH? happy-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794623 After 10 years they meet again emotions runs wild as would my imagination laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624

@kasmic : I am glad that you understand my point plus if the teaser is improper  I think Korean netz will attack it beside the writer knows the culture and how the people think beside the drama on open channel SBS directed to all family  members. ;)

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, NileRose said:

@kasmic : I am glad that you understand my point plus if the teaser is improper  I think Korean netz will attack it beside the writer knows the culture and how the people think beside the drama on open channel SBS directed to all family  members. ;)

As far as I know Koreans shouldn't have any problem with this.

They actually like this kind of relationship in drama LOL 

Don't ask me why 

And HJ was 18 when they met... there was no action taken to be crime :P

CkT1yP3WUAAUVuu.jpg

CkT1yP4WkAQfbf0.jpg

cr:  吃土少女SkySun

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, NileRose said:

2 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

As far as I know Korean shouldn't have any problem with this.

They actually like this kind of relationship LOL 

Don't ask me why 

I know Im not suppose to ask why but are you serious??? @thao_2512 I almost fell off my chair reading your post.:sweatingbullets: Gosh I guess different cultures have different POV in what is acceptable or not. dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937  

• Like 9

21 hours ago, Kasmic said:

I know Im not suppose to ask why but are you serious??? @thao_2512 I almost fell off my chair reading your post.:sweatingbullets: Gosh I guess different cultures have different POV in what is acceptable or not. dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937  

I'm saying there are plenty of teacher-student romance in kdramas and korea never had problem with it lol. They love forbidden relationships in general because it's thrilling lol

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/08/thing-vs-thing-cradle-robbing-teachers/

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19047/20140407/grading-the-k-drama-student-teacher-romances.htm

Most ifans shouldn't too tbh, only a few with strong opinions  lol. I remember they all loved Flower Boy ramyun shop

In this case the relationship starts 13 years later so we shouldn't have any problem at all lol

• Like 10

LOVE the new teaser!! focusing more on KRW's character, and I love it when he's not letting go of her hand (rawr). and I want this drama not focusing solely on medical cases. I love medical dramas, but I dont want this to become another Good Doctor. I enjoy dramas like Surgeon bong Dal Hee or Sunflower who has medical cases in every eps, but the leads' loveline abd conflict between characters are still on the forefront. And Kim Rae Won looks so hot in this.. I can totally get on board with this ship. and I'm intrigued to see why he was so obsessed with his student, that the memories of her falling asleep in that place still remains on his head.. I find that sweet and quite melancholy. curious to see their dynamic in the actual episode.

• Like 13

Teacher has a crush on student. Wow :)

I know some friend who get married after the young girl finished school. She married her teacher and their relationship started at school. I don't know abouy laws in that case, but in my country it is not forbidden nor being punished with loosing their license. 

Talking about Doctors, 2nd teaser is amazing. Many persons I know were surprised for the chemistry between the main leads ♡ Gap age? Where? XD 

• Like 14

17 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

Okay first of all I don't think the teaser scene will be shown in the drama. Don't ask me why tho cos i don't know.

Yes that's right, I wonder how it will be their first meeting after 10 years. 

• Like 8

I realized finally.)
the doctors...
They treats not only patients ...
They treats and each other
They returned each other to life.
The doctors in a broad sense.)

I think that this dorama about the healing of the soul in the first place
...not only and not so much about medicine

He is  doctor for her soul
She is doctor for his

• Like 13

Heart-fluttering teaser video of ‘Doctors’ released

Updated : June 07 2016

A new teaser video for upcoming SBS TV drama “Doctors” was released Monday, igniting excitement among potential viewers.

The teaser, just 51 seconds long, starts with protagonist Kim Rae-won’s narration. “You realize what you had was valuable only after you lose it. Back then, I didn’t know an ordinary life is the most precious,” he says, as Kim reminisces of Park Shin-hye in her school uniform during her high school days.

Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye in "Doctors" (SBS)

“When I think of you, I am always reminded of the last time we met. I should have never let you go back then,” he said.

In the next scene, Park, with her eyes closed, is sitting on a bench in her white doctor’s gown. Kim gently strokes her hair and Park opens her eyes and calls Kim “teacher.” Kim then holds Park’s hand. Park, who was surprised by Kim’s sudden gesture, tries to take her remove her hand, asking “are you crazy?”

“Let’s stay like this for 10 seconds. I have waited for 10 years,” Kim said.

New TV drama “Doctors,” centering on gangster-turned-doctor Yoo Hye-jung, played by Park, and neurosurgeon Hong Ji-hong, played by Kim, is set to premiere on June 20.

Watch the teaser:

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, inshara2000 said:

Official still cuts

CR: wh1007 IG

Omg!! I love Park Shin Hye's serious gangster facial expression!!! I love it that she looks serious during filming but behind the scenes, she's so cute and bubbly XD

I can't wait to see a new side of Park Shin Hye!! :D

• Like 14