[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

I got no worries about this drama. The cast are top and very well known actors and actresses. So there's multiple big fan bases that are supporting this drama.

There's also very positive comments about the drama so far and many are anticipating for this drama.

Me and my friends are also very excited for this drama. Most of the time we don't agree on the same drama so this is going to be one of the very few dramas that all my friends are excited for.

I can't wait for the first script reading tomorrow!!! I can't wait for the pictures to come out online!! :D

• Like 14

11 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

I got no worries about this drama. The cast are top and very well known actors and actresses. So there's multiple big fan bases that are supporting this drama.

There's also very positive comments about the drama so far and many are anticipating for this drama.

Me and my friends are also very excited for this drama. Most of the time we don't agree on the same drama so this is going to be one of the very few dramas that all my friends are excited for.

I can't wait for the first script reading tomorrow!!! I can't wait for the pictures to come out online!! :D

me too.. can't wait for the script reading + finally some pictures :w00t:

• Like 9

On 4/27/2016 at 5:29 PM, maris1 said:

@thao_2512 the casting director definitely has done well but another interesting point to note is that all these actors and actresses find their characters interesting enough to accept the drama ....irrespective of the nature of the role ....big or small.......reflects well on the script and promising for the future outlook of this drama.

Yeah me and my friend were talking about it the other day.... The cast is good and quite picky too so the script has to be at least decent.

That's why my main concern now is more of the PD than writer.

On 4/27/2016 at 6:15 PM, moonlovesun said:

Sorry guys because my english is not good, but i just want to say something about YSH.

First, you said no attention? It's not true in Korea and many other countries. U know in Korea, YSH was loved by everybody ( he was loved anh more popular than Kim Rae Won in Korea and my country Vietnam) so Remember was popular in Korea and my country Vietnam when it's airing. He was loved in Korea anh some countries but he doesn't have many international fans like soompi fans because from early 2013 to early 2015 he went to military when he is only 20 years old. So he don't have many dramas and he only comeback in small screen with Remember after 3 years from I Miss You ( his character is very popular in that year and received much love than main lead). Other reasons, he often choose melodrama like I Miss You, Remember... not rom-com or hallyu drama. Why? Because he don't want to be a hallyu actor like Kim Soo Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jong Suk... (but he can), he want to be a an actor who can bring happiness to everyone by acting. Anh now he is only 23 years old, he is talent,handsome, he has good acting so his acting career is still very bright in the future.

I also love Park Shin Hye too and YSH, PSH are close friend so i'll support her in Doctors :)

Finally, I hope you can understand something i write. Thanks!

P/s: @thao_2512 , are you from Vietnam? U know in VN, YSH is popular, he was love by his great acting, YSH fans in VN is huge, just behind Ji Chang Wook, Song Joong Ki, Lee jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Seo Jun, Lee Min Ho, Park Hae Jin :)

Don't get me wrong and don't misunderstand. I adore the guy (love their MV together)  and know he is loved in Korea and popular in other countries

My point was he didn't gain anything from Remember, considered the high rating it had. That's why I used it as one of the examples- rating isn't everything when the actors can't shine.

The only person gained something from Remember is NGM. YSH got overshadowed by him in Remember (just like YSH overshadowed everyone in his Missing you's performance). NGM was in every variety shows after the drama and just got his 1st leading role. He was the most talked actor after the show, not the leads. 

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/spoilers-gaekju-finale-one-more-happy.html 

In fact, YSH lost a few CFs after Remember to my surprise. That's what I meant by No attention after the drama. I didn't say he isn't popular nor well-loved. He didn't loose anything much though. They still adore him ( and it prob won't change) but he didn't gain anything from the drama, despite the high ratings, especially if you compared to the trending actors after CITT SWP, Reply or DOTS, etc who are basically everywhere 

And please DO NOT compare YSH and KRW to make YSH look better. It's disrespectful.

YSH might be loved and more popular right now because he is young and rising actor but in the field KRW is much more respected with many winning projects when YSH barely just had his 1st leading role. When KRW had his 1st hit, YSH was still a little kid.

They are in 2 different categories. Being popular isn't everything for an actor and it doesn't last either. JDY is prob the top of Alist actresses in Korea even she isn't popular right now nor is loved in many other countries. I'd laugh if someone said shinhye is more popular than her to put her down even she is my bias. It's just my example of how different they are and you shouldn't even compare them

If you want to talk about great acting, KRW got nominated a few times for Daeksang last year. 

Therefore,  if you asked me I would  prefer shinhye to work with KRW than YSH at this point ( even I do hope shinhye and YSH will work in a project in the future especially after their MV)  just because how much experiences KRW has had and how young/green YSH is. In fact, I'd pick KRW or any senior actor over those popular names you mentioned earlier like:  Ji Chang Wook, Song Joong Ki, Lee jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Seo Jun, Lee Min Ho, Park Hae Jin. Shinhye always wants to work w senior actors so she must be happy acting along w KRW. I'm certain KRW is one of the reasons she confirmed this drama rather than another drama w another popular boy. That's why I'm proud of her. 

YSH is talent and smart, just that he has a long way to go. He is one of a few young actors I really like and keep an eye on. He will be big :)

Since it's not related to Doctors I put it in spoiler. If you want to talk more about this matter please pm me 

• Like 14

7 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Yeah me and my friend were talking about it the other day.... The cast is good and quite picky too so the script has to be at least decent.

That's why my main concern now is more of the PD than writer.

Don't get me wrong and don't misunderstand. I adore the guy (love their MV together)  and know he is loved in Korea and popular in other countries

Reveal hidden contents

My point was he didn't gain anything from Remember, considered the high rating it had. That's why I used it as one of the examples- rating isn't everything when the actors can't shine.

The only person gained something from Remember is NGM. YSH got overshadowed by him in Remember (just like YSH overshadowed everyone in his Missing you's performance). NGM was in every variety shows after the drama and just got his 1st leading role. He was the most talked actor after the show, not the leads. 

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/spoilers-gaekju-finale-one-more-happy.html 

In fact, YSH lost a few CFs after Remember to my surprise. That's what I meant by No attention after the drama. I didn't say he isn't popular nor well-loved. He didn't loose anything much though. They still adore him ( and it prob won't change) but he didn't gain anything from the drama, despite the high ratings, especially if you compared to the trending actors after CITT SWP, Reply or DOTS, etc who are basically everywhere 

And please DO NOT compare YSH and KRW to make YSH look better. It's disrespectful.

YSH might be loved and more popular right now because he is young and rising actor but in the field KRW is much more respected with many winning projects when YSH barely just had his 1st leading role. When KRW had his 1st hit, YSH was still a little kid.

They are in 2 different categories. Being popular isn't everything for an actor and it doesn't last either. JDY is prob the top of Alist actresses in Korea even she isn't popular right now nor is loved in many other countries. I'd laugh if someone said shinhye is more popular than her to put her down even she is my bias. It's just my example of how different they are and you shouldn't even compare them

If you want to talk about great acting, KRW got nominated a few times for Daeksang last year. 

Therefore,  if you asked me I would  prefer shinhye to work with KRW than YSH at this point ( even I do hope shinhye and YSH will work in a project in the future especially after their MV)  just because how much experiences KRW has had and how young/green YSH is. In fact, I'd pick KRW or any senior actor over those popular names you mentioned earlier like:  Ji Chang Wook, Song Joong Ki, Lee jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Seo Jun, Lee Min Ho, Park Hae Jin. Shinhye always wants to work w senior actors so she must be happy acting along w KRW. I'm certain KRW is one of the reasons she picked this drama rather than another drama w another popular boy. That's why I'm proud of her. 

YSH is talent and smart, just that he has a long way to go. He is one of a few young actors I really like and keep an eye on :)

Since it's not related to Doctors I put it in spoiler. If you want to talk more about this matter please pm me 

OK. Sorry, I misunderstood what you mean . From now on, i'll just talk about Doctors in this thread. U know Shin Hye is one of my favourite actress, most her dramas i have seen (Stairway to heaven, YAB, Heartstrings, Heirs, Pinocchio) so i really expect her next drama. I also like other casts (Ji Soo, Lee Sung Kyung,Kim Young Ae). I hope Doctors will have good plot  :D :D

• Like 13

Would like to wish the "Doctors" team all the best in the coming days in giving everyone an amazingly successful drama to enjoy. 

Am so excited! :D

Today is the first script reading for the drama "Doctors". Park Shin Hye posted twice on her Instagram saying she has work today. Ji Soo also posted early today. I am sure they must be excited just like the rest of us. Do hope they post lot of pictures for today.

Shinhye's IG [ 160428]- Rough Trans............#HappyNyong #HappySsinz #Its Ok even if I feel like tearing #Thankyou #Not able to guard your pose sorry keke. I will work hard for today's script reading!!!! 

Shinhye's IG [160428-Rough Trans] "Ah hehee this is mine... start running with my new shoes paljjang 
Credit: wintercherub

• Like 13

Hello dear friends Thanks for Updates and your thoughts I am very exited although there isn't any picture related to 1st script reading session I am waiting 1st trailer for this drama :wub:

47 minutes ago, gotchi19 said:

What does it mean?

@gotchi19 This is the Map of relations between characters of Doctors :
I think without translation you can understand
:)

• Like 9