[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Ready for girl crush? Park Shin-hye's new Mon-Tue drama, 'Doctors' is coming

photo714558.jpg

Park Shin-hye is returning to the small screen after one year break. She is ready to bring the full-scale girl crush experience through her upcoming drama.

Park Shin-hye will play Yoo Yoo Hye-jyeong in SBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors" (working title). Yoo Yoo Hye-jyeong is a character who becomes a doctor overcoming her troublesome past after she met her teacher Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won).

This is Park Shin-hye's first time to play a doctor. However, she had played several roles with professional career in her previous works. Her role in SBS' drama "Pinocchio" was a reporter. In Movie, "Miracle in Cell No.7", she also played a trainee in the Judicial Research and Training Institute and led a mock trial. While Park Shin-hye with the clear voice and pronunciation successfully brought her previous professional roles to life, her cast as a doctor this time has been drawing attention since her cast.

The attributes of her character Yoo Yoo Hye-jyeong also make you anticipate more about her transformation as an actress. She is expected to bring girl crush experience to female drama fans. Yoo Yoo Hye-jyeong is a rebellious figure, who does not trust people due to the mental wounds acquired during her hurtful childhood and shut down her heart since then. She is one tough woman with strong fists. The previous title of "Doctors" was 'A Female Gangster Hye-jeong', which explains everything of the intense side of her character.

Park Shin-hye could get out of her usual feminine image by playing her role in "Pinocchio". Park Shin-hye played Choi In-ha, a reporter who hiccups whenever she tells a lie, affected by the symptoms so-called Pinocchio Syndrome. Because she cannot lie, she was called 'Harsh talk witch' and revealed her firm belief as a reporter to convey the independent image of a woman, who is in charge of her own life. Park Shin-hye now will present even more intense image of a strong woman.

Park Shin-hye's agency Sal Entertainment told Star News on April 18th, "The role this time will be an opportunity for her to broaden her acting spectrum by presenting her other sides that people haven't seen from her so far" and "She is currently working hard to prepare for it".

"Doctors" will air after "Jackpot" has finished.

http://www.hancinema.net/ready-for-girl-crush-park-shin-hye-s-new-mon-tue-drama--doctors-is-coming-93598.html

• Like 13

I noticed this drama is still not listed on the Official Drama Directory under SBS.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/149-official-threads-directory/

Maybe a moderator can help us get it listed there. Calling on @Tinkiebell  since I see your comment on this page.  I hope you can help us accomplish it.

I also noticed that when I do a search on Soompi forums "Doctors" this drama does not show up most of the time. I wonder why?

@thao_2512, I don't know when Kim Rae-Won will complete filming for the 2 movies. I know I keep seeing new stills that were just filmed. I don't think they usually tell us in advance on films, only when they are completed filming.

Below is an older article that had not been posted here, but since there is no news, I thought I'd post it.

Fans Eagerly Anticipate “Doctors” K-Drama Starring Park Shin Hye And Kim Rae Won

ParkShinHye

SBS‘s upcoming medical drama Doctors recently confirmed top actors Kim Rae Wonand Park Shin Hye as its male and female leads. 

With both Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye not having starred in a drama in over a year, netizens have expressed their desire to see the two on their TV screens once again. With such talented actors, netizens are already predicting that Doctors will be a popular and successful series.

201603301531741110_1

Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 440, – 21] Kim Rae Won is such a good actor and Park Shinhye is a beautiful and talented actress I can’t wait

[+ 329, – 27] Oh~~ They’re both such amazing actors I am going to love this drama

[+ 298, – 22] Daebak..Park Shinhye and Kim Raewon this is going to be the perfect next drama for me

source

• Like 14

I noticed this drama is still not listed on the Official Drama Directory under SBS.

Maybe a moderator can help us get it listed there. Calling on @ororomunroe .  I hope you can help us accomplish it.
This thread does not come up in search either for some reason.

We have new confirmations today  !  Smiley

Yoon Gyun-Sang & Lee Sung-Kyung cast in SBS drama series “Doctors”

CgiW6AnUcAEgqoZ.jpg

Source: AsianWiki

• Like 11

Guest ororomunroe
51 minutes ago, irilight said:

Maybe a moderator can help us get it listed there. Calling on @ororomunroe .  I hope you can help us accomplish it.
This thread does not come up in search either for some reason.

Chingu I've added it in. Can't help you with the search function though. It's best if you pm an admin :)

Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung Join Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won in “Doctors”

ld1fyFN.jpg

Actress Lee Sung Kyung and actor Yoon Kyun Sang joins Park Shin Hye andKim Rae Won in SBS’s upcoming drama about neurosurgeons, called “Doctors.”

Yoon Kyun Sang will play the role of Jung Yoon Do, who is heir to a large corporation but became a doctor to escape the fight for inheritance and his father. He is intelligent, skilled, and very competitive, and dreams of freedom and a “spectacular love.”

Lee Sung Kyung plays the role of Jin Seo Woo, the rival of Park Shin Hye’s character, Yoo Hye Jung, who is her high school friend. Jin Seo Woo is a “princess” character, born as the beloved only daughter in a family of doctors. Receiving attention and love is taken for granted by Jin Seo Woo. She is also a fellow in neurosurgery. After Yoo Hye Jung seemingly takes away the love of Kim Rae Won’s character from her in high school, she is overcome with jealousy and their rivalry continues to their adult careers as doctors.

“Doctors” tells the story of growth of a woman who has reached rock-bottom and a man who “loves with his head, not his heart.” They meet as medical colleagues and through their “once in a lifetime love,” change and grow for the better.

“Doctors” will air in June after “Jackpot” finishes its run.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/21/yoon-kyun-sang-and-lee-sung-kyung-join-park-shin-hye-and-kim-rae-won-in-doctors/

• Like 12

Once in a lifetime Love between Medical Colleagues

image-433.jpeg

“Doctors” tells the story of growth of a woman who has reached rock-bottom and a man who “loves with his head, not his heart.” They meet as medical colleagues and through their “once in a lifetime love,” change and grow for the better.

PSH - a woman who has reached rock-bottom

KRW or LSK? - a man who “loves with his head, not his heart.”

• Like 13

Lee Sung Kyung to play Park Shin Hye's rival in upcoming drama 'Doctors'

park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung_1461204985_

Lee Sung Kyung has confirmed a role in upcoming SBS drama 'Doctors'!

Previously, Lee Sung Kyung took a role in drama 'Cheese in the Trap', where she grabbed much attention with the unique character of Baek In Ha. In 'Doctors', she will be playing a similar role of an only child named Jin Seo Woo. 

Jin Seo Woo is a childhood friend and also a rival of the lead female character played by Park Shin Hye. Should we expect a juicy love triangle between the two ladies and the male lead?  

'Doctors' is scheduled to air in June!

source

• Like 9

huwaaaaaaa..... :w00t::w00t:yoon kyunsang and Lee sung kyung already confirmed?????just started filming already...hahahahahaha...why am i the one that impatient...hahahahahaha:D...i am just dying from waiting this drama....TT.TT

oh the tittle from media news really really interesting and makes me want to watch this drama more and more...

look at Ready for girl crush? Park Shin-hye's new Mon-Tue drama, 'Doctors' is coming or Fans Eagerly Anticipate “Doctors” K-Drama Starring Park Shin Hye And Kim Rae Won or Once in a lifetime Love between Medical Colleagues ...just make me more curious and curious and curious....

Jang Hyun-Sung will be act in this drama too????as a warm-hearted chief of neurosurgery in Doctors...wow wow wow again....i always see him play as evil role and that what i will always remember...i used to hate him in signal that make me want to punch my screen even his ending in signal, i want to punish him more and more...he deserved more punishment really..thats how hate am i to him...so its kinda interesting to watch him as warm hearted chief doctor????hmmmmmm.....

wow just realized the man leads in this drama have a pretty tall height......Kim raewon, Ji soo, and yoon kyun sang....:wub::wub:kim min suk will looks so tiny in the middle of them...hahahaha.....:phew:

june still two months aways....T.T:bawling:

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Саша Rain said:

KRW or LSK? - a man who “loves with his head, not his heart.”

It's KRW.

On weibo, his character said to be loving the female lead using his head... I don't understand and can't wait to find out since love usually has to with heart

On 4/19/2016 at 10:28 PM, irilight said:

@thao_2512, I don't know when Kim Rae-Won will complete filming for the 2 movies. I know I keep seeing new stills that were just filmed. I don't think they usually tell us in advance on films, only when they are completed filming.

Thanks for the response.

I checked his DC and I kept seeing updates of the movie filming too...

Hopefully they can start filming the be beginning or May is the latest....

Otherwise they will go to live shooting mood real fast.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

...i used to hate him in signal that make me want to punch my screen even his ending in signal, i want to punish him more and more...he deserved more punishment really..thats how hate am i to him...

@leekyuphii, this was my response to him in Signal too.... I even was angry that he got an easy ending, so to speak...

18 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

It's KRW.

On weibo, his character said to be loving the female lead using his head... I don't understand and can't wait to find out since love usually has to with heart

@thao_2512, oh dear.   After seeing him in so many drama, all heart, this will certainly be a new one for him. I guess - just like Park Shin-Hye - he likes to challenge himself.

• Like 7