Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 past drama.
My opinion.
Heirs - very weak script, badly written female characters.
The cast  saved the drama. PSH made the all of the possible and the impossible  for this very poorly written image. I think other actress could not cope with this task. But she is a very talented actress, and was able to save this role.
Pinocchio, Flower Boys Next Door - good script, well-written roles, excellent acting job *as always*, excellent dramas.)

New drama.
I think in the first place she chose an interesting character.
I will support all of her experiments.) I like that she is able to take the risk.)  I like the cast of the drama. I am glad that she will work with such strong and interesting partners. I think it will be a very rewarding experience for her.

New image.
I want to see her with black short hair in new drama.)

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Patients it's exactly 30 minutes before we see what happens to our dear Soo Chul (Jisoo)! Gear up and open your links early  @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara

Anyone in need of a CHARMING, EFFICIENT, PROTECTIVE, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, & WITTY Doctor with LTE-like Speed skills in Dating? Kindly raise your hand/s, feet, or whatever you can manage ヾ(。>

(Borrowed picture from @MAROSA_JIN's post.) (The sweet/cute/adorable one with KRW and PSH) (Warning: Really long, but totally worth it.)   Translation: Caption: 1. Arcade date

Posted Images

Don't want to be a wet blanket but I doubt Shin Hye will cut her hair. She is the current endorser for Ryo. I might be wrong but lets see.

How come people keep saying Heirs is badly written? It is KES usual, fantasy cheesy love story. It's been the same for Secret Garden and DOTS. The alpha male always falls head over heels over the female on first sight till the end. 

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

Don't want to be a wet blanket but I doubt Shin Hye will cut her hair. She is the current endorser for Ryo. I might be wrong but lets see.

How come people keep saying Heirs is badly written? It is KES usual, fantasy cheesy love story. It's been the same for Secret Garden and DOTS. The alpha male always falls head over heels over the female on first sight till the end. 

Yes...i have no idea why till now had some poeple critized ''heirs'' is weak, think again it was must be from the personal point off view...i am not crazy fans of heirs but in my opinion this drama is the best among the young genre i had ever wacth.and KES never faill to potrait strong pure, and feminist the heroin she write...CES caracter is weak?...common people..she live in hard life,done many job to earn money by her self and her.sister...never wave when the prince comeing to save her...she just want standing equal for her.love....this is some people saw a weaknesss..??...ck..ck....ck..in my opinion 'KES' always good writter ..her female caracter always strong, sharp and independent...even CES just 18 and poor but still she is heroin we never forget her like she said'' i just want be 20 growth in good shape to over come the future . is simple life she really want not prince who make her life up and down . i like this kind story...and hope Hejung is.strong caracter like CES,CIH,GMN,GDM...love  and always trust you SHIN HYEahh...

 

 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mujay said:

Yes...i have no idea why till now had some poeple critized ''heirs'' is weak, think again it was must be from the personal point off view...i am not crazy fans of heirs but in my opinion this drama is the best among the young genre i had ever wacth.and KES never faill to potrait strong pure, and feminist the heroin she write...CES caracter is weak?...common people..she live in hard life,done many job to earn money by her self and her.sister...never wave when the prince comeing to save her...she just want standing equal for her.love....this is some people saw a weaknesss..??...ck..ck....ck..in my opinion 'KES' always good writter ..her female caracter always strong, sharp and independent...even CES just 18 and poor but still she is heroin we never forget her like she said'' i just want be 20 growth in good shape to over come the future . is simple life she really want not prince who make her life up and down . i like this kind story...and hope Hejung is.strong caracter like CES,CIH,GMN,GDM...love  and always trust you SHIN HYEahh...

 

 

yeah!some of us are can't stop that character richard simmons in HEIRS.As for me ,i became an official psh fan after watching the heirs.Heirs is the best teenage drama to me.She is sooooo amazing in that cha eung sun charactet .And her charater is not weak.She is only 18 years old girl and u can't hope her to save the world.Her mom is also a maid.But between these many things she struggle hard and try to reach her goal.huuuuuuuuu.i will love heirs and cha eung sun till the end.I always hope our girl happy and healthy.

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love for Shinhye to have a new short hair style too... It's been a while... 

She looks good with all hair styles in my opinion 

minam86.jpgPark_Shin_Hye_You_re_Beautiful_.jpg

Spoiler

20091101000574_r1.jpg?w=468

 

Spoiler

CfqtDtaUsAA_1PC.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Shin-Hye-youve-fallen-for-me-hearts

 

 

But like @Tiggie2 said , she currently have many CFs including shampoo, cosmetics and  dressy clothing...so I doubt she will... Probably a bit shorter and changing color but I don't think she will completely cut it short like above... Shinhye likes her hair longer too LOL

She does change her hair style every drama even it's not big change... so we don't have to worry and look forward to her new transformation.

Fun fact: She cut her hair twice for the roles in 2007 and 2009

 

As for Heirs, I have a love- hate relationship with the drama... It's the weakest character she has ever played up to date ( She didn't even read the script before accepting the role since she is a fan of the writer)  also the weakest female lead KES ever wrote... The writer gave her barely nothing to work on... but making her cry every scene... And most people took it as it's her acting skill instead of the bad written character and hate on her... 

But at the end of the day... It's a successful drama that benefits everyone involved, and make Shinhye and Krystal ( my other bias) become good friends. etc... so I can't hate it either... 

 

Back to Doctors, Shinhye said it herself. She cares more of the overall story than her own character and if you look at all her dramas in the past, most are quite good... especially FBND and Pinocchio in the recent years

She picked this over many scripts she have received (believe me she must have received a lot LOL) ... and also KRW. The story was originally female centric but even at that time, he was interested enough... to seriously consider it and discus to come to final adjustment... I want to to believe in them and their judgments

 

Edited by Tinkiebell
Please put spoiler tags for posts with more than 2-3 pictures.
  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

This year probbly is my luckiest year♡ 

cant wait watching 

doctor, w, lucky romance, jealousy incarnate  , hwarang, uncontrollably fond

 

Omomo

 Waeirae cinca? 

Respect each actors and actresses, but my bias is still Park Shin Hye~ ♡♡♡

 

Currently im watching marriage contract and please come back mister. XD

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Саша Rain said:

Actor Jang Hyun Sung to act as  a kind character......

 

wow... This will be the first time in a long time that Jang Hyun Sung will play a kind person. He has been an antagonist who sent chills down my spine in some of his latest drama.

I need to catch up on the thread, and will do so soon. 

Here is an opportunity to tell DramaFever  that you want to see this drama subbed, by answering their poll.

I suggest people not answer all of them, because it is not going to happen.  You can narrow your selection by not choosing what will most likely be on Viki.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/poll-which-k-dramas-of-2016-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most-/

Please make sure to fill in the poll, even if you do not get DramaFever. Lets get this drama subbed first.

Lets support our drama.


 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irilight said:

 

wow... This will be the first time in a long time that Jang Hyun Sung will play a kind person. He has been an antagonist who sent chills down my spine in some of his latest drama.

I need to catch up on the thread, and will do so soon. 

Here is an opportunity to tell DramaFever  that you want to see this drama subbed, by answering their poll.

I suggest people not answer all of them, because it is not going to happen.  You can narrow your selection by not choosing what will most likely be on Viki.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/poll-which-k-dramas-of-2016-are-you-looking-forward-to-the-most-/

Please make sure to fill in the poll, even if you do not get DramaFever. Lets get this drama subbed first.

Lets support our drama.


 

He played the kind father on 'Heard It Through the Grapevine' (2015) (highly recommended)

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, irilight said:

 

Yes, I agree on both, @Kehinde    :)

Somehow I had in my mind his latest 2 roles in Signal and in Assembly...

Totally agree with you guys. He played as a  good father in Heard it  Through Grapevine. But i can only remember him because of his evil role on Signal and Assembly. And now i watch him again in Mrs Cop 2, he is everywhere. :grin:. Its kind of 'little reunion' for him and KRW. Both played as Doctor and patient on Punch.

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Tinkiebell

Hello everyone,

A friendly reminder,  If you have more than two or three images (depending on the size) or two videos in a single post, please post the rest under the spoiler tags to keep the thread easy to navigate.

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...