[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Bewildered is an understatement. Rewatched it after work n spotted a few things. Not sure if it was mentioned. 

- Glint in writer's eye at the last scene where he sat down after the hooha in the plane's washroom. Is the possessed or what??? 

- the background of the door that appeared when the killer made his escape at the studio looks so manwha! Which world is real now??? 

Can we fast forward to Wednesday please?????

• Like 5

LOL..isn't it funny how we all loved the fact that we are confused. 

Now that the hooded man aka the one with SM's face has revealed himself in KC's world, things are about to become interesting.

How long has the hooded man been waiting for this opportunity? With YJ's father's decision to kill off KC, was the hooded man happy about this or would he have done something to stop (perhaps helping to bring YJ into W) KC's death until hooded man had his own identity? 

I wonder if KC will find out again that he is a webtoon character or the next few episodes will be to rebuild KC and YJ"s relationship and figure out what is the ultimate motive behind the hooded man's actions. If he had wanted to kill KC, I would think he had ample opportunities to do so at anytime. 

• Like 9

wow this end of ep 9 was mind blowing. Hand down the writer. First time seeing a drama with so many plot twist. I still can't believe they make it into a dream as if they've never met. I think Kang Chul will somehow remember his lost memories in the next few episode. 

I do feel sad for Kang Chul when he found out that he is a manga character though. People making, creating his misery life just for entertain but he have to suffer it for real. And that feeling that although his life is miserable, it was just a lie, a joke, it's not even real. 

I also wonder how this would end. if Kang Chul go to the real world and live with Yeon Joo. it would be a happy ending. I wonder if he will decide to leave his world (his friends) for her. But what about the people in the manga? I feel sorry for them not knowing anything. 

• Like 9

Seeing him running towards his PA with a shy and happy smile just broke my heart, that's why I created above strip - @Ahpheng

I felt the same too :cry: until your c-strips came online - TQ .. there is hope.  :heart:

Hello.  I have been a stalker lurker on this forum since W began.  I love reading everyone's thoughts and ideas and especially appreciate everyone involved in the live recapping since I can't watch while it's airing.

I've been looking at the posts of the recent filming on location and thought Oh Yeon Joo's clothes look the same as when she is transported into the W world after the mass shooting at the TV station.  So she seems stuck there and time has passed because Kang Chul is wearing different clothes???  I took some screen caps of her outfit at the hospital.  Does anyone else think the same?  I can't even guess what's going to happen next in this drama but I'm enjoying all the twists and turns and unpredictability.  

Screen_Shot_2016_08_19_at_9_44_32_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_19_at_9_49_18_AM.png

• Like 15

KC and YJ are definitely soulmates. In episode 9, it seems KC is again curious who YJ is. It maybe a different circumstances but somewhat parallel.

first time they met: KC pulled YJ to treat an injured person (himself).

after memory reset: KC pulled YJ to treat an injured person (a W employee).

the happy ending of KC and SH will not happen because they are not meant to be. The forces of the universe are bringing our OTP together no matter what the circumstances will be. And i guess KC will fall in love again with YJ and they will figure out how to defeat the killer and save everyone they  love.

• Like 16

Looking at the behind the scenes stills of Kang Chul and Yeon Joo at an open air market, a thought occurs... Look at how KC is dressed; I mean, we've seen him dressed down in his hotel room but not really when he's out and about. Of course, per every kdrama standard, every article of clothing is worth hundreds of dollars but I feel like KC's clearly going for an incognito look hence the ball-cap. Is he in hiding? I ask because in the preview whatever the newspaper ahjussi says makes KC ask if he's suspecting him now (KC looked so shocked and hurt, so I know whatever he seemed to say is bad). And I'm thinking, if I'm a crazy killer who has decided to ally myself with a dirty politician hellbent on destroying KC for political gain (because that's his character's reason for being), wouldn't I turn the whole world against the hero?It wouldn't be against the rule of W. Remember so much of W was built on the premise that the hero is made strong through adversity and what's more adverse than losing everyone's trust and being on the run?

Anyway, just speculating to pass the time. I'm not sure about the reasons but I really think KC is hiding out and YJ is helping him. Now he brings her ice cream which makes me wonder if he remembers everything at this point or if he still doesn't have a clue. If he still doesn't have a clue it would be so painful because it's like his subconscious is trying to fulfill his romantic promise without his conscious self realizing it but robbed of its context (him in love with her) wouldn't this only hurt YJ more?

• Like 20

Although I read all the recaps here, I was still :tears::huh: when I watched Ep 9 ! It's exciting !

What I understand is that Daddy Oh gave a face and identity to the killer....can't remember the name, let's call him KillerAwithDaddyOhFace
This person was murdered by badprosecutor-politican-presidentHopeful and made to look like he (KillerA) committed suicide. So in W-world KillerAwithDaddyOhFace is dead !
But the unexpected twist was black-hoodie didn't die and also took on Daddy Oh's face. Why ? How ?

1) Black-hoodie stepped through a door and disappeared after the shooting. The background of that door appeared like W-world ??!!
2) Why did badprosecutor-politican-presidentHopeful laughed and looked happy when he was arrested ?

-----------

@kodomonojikan yup I noticed YJ's same outfit ! But they should be filming later episodes ?! Maybe Ep 12/13 ??!! 

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, naivezf said:

Do you happen to have link to this engsub video of this bts? I have been searching everywhere but couldn't find it. Tq!

Do you happen to have link to this engsub video of this bts? I have been searching everywhere but couldn't find it. Tq!

no video subbed the one  who made those gifs just put sub on them while editing 

• Like 1