[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

W Two Worlds Episode 8 – A Big Bad Recap

a12a15

Holy unexpected plot twist!  I even knew a few of the events were coming from the small preview at the end of last weeks episode and I was still floored when everything started to unfold. Who knew that being a formless killer could be so flipping terrifying.  Which is why this recap is going to be all about our mysterious big bad…..with a few references to our OTP (One True Pairing), because really, they are too adorable to ignore.

full recap: https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/08/18/w-two-worlds-episode-8-a-big-bad-recap/

---

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "W" Episode 9

2016/08/18 | 604 views | 0 Comment | Permalink

photo757089.jpg

My main takeaway from "W" at this point is that good writing is hard. Much like the last time Cheol tried to "solve" the problems created Seong-woo's inability to finish the story in a convincing, compelling fashion, this time too we're left with a resolution that's just kind of...blech. In a lot of ways this is a problem with the serial detective format in general. If the main character devotes all of his energy to solving episodic crimes with no progression in the main plot, it's pretty inevitable that the final personal backstory case is going to be a letdown.

...But once again, Seong-woo's creations get the best of him. The result is a final case that quickly spins completely out of control. It's both dynamic storytelling and actually surprisingly frightening. Recall that from Cheol's vantage point, everyone involved with the "W" broadcast is a real person who he probably knows on a first name basis. The announcer in particular has provided most of the exposition.

full review: http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-w-episode-9-97858.html

---

W Two Worlds - Episode 9 Recap [CRAZY SPOILERS]

LAST EPISODE DID NOT LEAVE OFF ON A GOOD NOTE. What’s going to happen this episode OH NO… I saw the preview for this episode and I was not happy NOT HAPPY

tumblr_inline_oc4i44lN1H1s2xbnd_500.pngtumblr_inline_oc4exhWfrA1s2xbnd_500.png

LOUD SCREAMING but it’s a smart idea it really is AND THEN HE JUMPED OFF THE ROOF AND THAT’S WHERE THE LAST EPISODE ENDED

full recap: http://kdrama-hoe.tumblr.com/post/149156825202/w-two-worlds-episode-9-recap-crazy-spoilers

• Like 13

Kang Chul does not recognize Oh in drama ‘W’

In the ninth episode of MBC’s drama “W” on Wednesday, webtoon character Kang Chul (Lee Jong-suk) could not recognize his lover, surgeon Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo).

In the previous episode, the two characters had realized that anyone closely related to Kang is in danger and could possibly be killed.

Kang, who wanted to protect Oh, suggested that she re-sketch the webtoon -- the world where he came from -- to make their past a dream so they can be strangers in real life.

Oh did as she was told.

Kang returned to his reality, waking up on a hospital bed. Oh, however, was brought into Kang’s world, as she was still present in his sub-consciousness.

The couple met face-to-face, but Kang could not remember Oh since his memories with her had become merely a forgotten dream.

Oh, on the other hand, was heartbroken and dropped to the floor, crying.

The fantasy drama, “W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC at 10 p.m.

By Choi Hyung-won (h.c1110@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 15

Sorry - I´m busy in the last Days. But of course I watched it on Air again. I hope I will not miss one Episode until the last.

What I really want to know now is when did SM met the Ghost before? Did he met him on the Roof - or way earlier. On what time die SM enter the W World the first time. Or did he even forgot because he was drunk in that moment. So he did not keep his Promise because he thought it was just a nightmare.

Right now the Story is without Lead. SM can´t draw enymore and YJ is inside - seems like she is not able to leave right now.

And Ghost did not forget. Now - it´t worst he learned how to control the "Door". So he can walk around the real World now too - with the Identity from SM. Thats scary. His Psosition is different than YJ who was noone in the other World before she got married. SM did a bit Mistake giving him a real Face - his Face. I kinda felt like he took the responsibility for what he did to KC on the roof - and I liked that he wanted to do that. But it was wrong ... so wrong.

Sorry if all what I write was already on the table - I know I´m late. I repeat the Scene when the Voice told SM to sit down. Who told him ....

hmm - as before - it is not so easy to end the Story. I feel like SM can´t do it anymore. He tried - but maybe he was never able to do it. I said it before - maybe it was the Ghost back than changing the Bridge Scene. He protect himself. On a very scary way i can understand the anger of the Ghost too. Doomed to exist only in the Shadows - not beeing a real PErson. He was incomplete. But he for sure is evil. And my Guess is - he changed the Story this time - he read the comic in the real world - found out what SM was up to and went to the Station. He will not let them catch him so easy. He will strike back with full force - and he is mightyful.

The first time whenever YJ got back to the W World - that where all the moment he met him at first. So it was like he felt something - someone was missing in his Life. But the last scene where different. I like the idea that it is only him who can make her come to him - otherwise the way she suffers - she would not be able to left his side for one day. So I really believe it is his Heart who calls for her - even his mind forgot.

• Like 14

17 hours ago, yren said:

That was hard for me to digest as well! lol! I have nothing against SH but that scene was a no no for me! I know it's part of the story but I just love my OTP so much that I can't buy that particular scene even for 1 second! hope not much of that on the upcoming episodes!( Sorry SH) YJ has suffered so much already that I just want her to catch a break, her tears is really breaking my heart! my poor baby suffering alone! :bawling: 

Well, I'm just on episode 7, where some of the pieces are beginning to fall into place. I'm beginning to understand why she is the key for him. YJ is the one that came up with the concept for him when she was a young child. Her father built his character based on her concept of her ideal boyfriend.  I am hoping that although he no longer has his memory, at his core, his heart, he will know she's still that important key for him. 

Side note:  I hate the overused amnesia plot in a drama. I also wish the kissing scenes were a little more realistic. Then again, I'm just on ep 7.

• Like 4