[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

7 minutes ago, moomooz said:

MORNING all, countdown to two days!!! 

LJS is working really hard :( hope his hard work can be seen in Korea and pay off during this week! 

This is how you looked like when you come into my world.. 

And this is how you going to look like in real life!!!! ;) 

cr to owners 

Good morning!! yes more too days!! :w00t:

thank you for your stills and don't worry his (and the entire team's) work is paying off and we will see more love and support from the audiences as the drama is on going!! :D

more mvs for our drama/OTP!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 9

On 23/07/2016 at 6:06 PM, CirchelJorice said:

help! 

I just can't hold back my curiosity, soooo why is KC always insisting that YJ is not pretty and his doing things for her or asking his secrety to do something for her, it's not because YJ is beautiful/pretty and in fact HS thinks she is pretty (she even says that KC love YJ at first sight) and everyone in the manhwa world (medical team etc) that she is pretty and I think she is really pretty too. Can somebody please if you know the story behind it tell me kamsahamida x 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh he said that she's pretty in the preview of episode 3!! ;) plus Kang Cheol i helping her because he knows/feels that she didn't do anything wrong and she saved him so he will help her but I believe that even if he didn't help him he would help her just because he's that kind of a person who would help someone in need!! 

On 23/07/2016 at 7:22 PM, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

23.07.2016 Leejongsuk Filming W TwoWorlds

Cr: As tagged

what's going on? are they going to arrest Kang Cheol?!! WHY?!!! 

On 23/07/2016 at 7:26 PM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

another police scene ...KC never had the time to relax....poor KC...

ahhhhhhhhh why would they arrest him?!! come on!! 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh he said that she's pretty in the preview of episode 3!! ;) plus Kang Cheol i helping her because he knows/feels that she didn't do anything wrong and she saved him so he will help her but I believe that even if he didn't help him he would help her just because he's that kind of a person who would help someone in need!! 

what's going on? are they going to arrest Kang Cheol?!! WHY?!!! 

ahhhhhhhhh why would they arrest him?!! come on!! 

I think KC's wearing the same outfit from when hes on the bus with our YJ- who is in a prison uniform. So maybe he's trying to deal with the police in order to help YJ??

• Like 6

On 23/07/2016 at 9:51 PM, Mau_Cherry said:

sorry chingu - I cut your post...

It´s a bit tricky and I guess the reason english is not my first toungue don´t make it easier. But - we did not saw that he dras it that KC got stabbed - he draw the Blood around KC - or the Shadow Lines - the Clothes - all that I could see - but I never saw him drawing a line of the real Face or Body. For the Nurse too - he draw the Poison and than it became real in that World but we never saw that he draw the actual Person. Sorry - I know that sounds strange - but it is hard to explain what I mean. Sorry

thank you I understad what you're saying and don't worry your english is great!! :) I think we nned to see more of this man in hope we can have clues to what he's really hiding!! :huh:

On 23/07/2016 at 9:23 PM, skyangellove said:

I remember seeing on wiki that theres an actress who plays young YJ, so maybe YJ and KC actually met once when they were kids but then their worlds got split, so they don't remember?

but there is no indication about youndg actor playing kid Kang Cheol!!

On 23/07/2016 at 8:52 PM, juju84 said:

I agree with @sakura2016, HJ's father can't be the hooded man. Sung Moo looks sturdier than the culprit. Plus let's not forget that when KC's family was murdered the killer was hitting 10 out of 10 with his shots! He has a skill that even professional shooters can envy. And Sung Moo is a drunkard who spends most of his time behind his desk drawing he can't have the necessary skill or physic to shoot and fight the way hooded man does. Plus Sung Moo looked hesitant to kill KC in the hospital, his hands were trembling and he tried to numb himself with alcohol while the hooded man has no qualms of conscious.

Besides why creating so many accidents for KC which could be jeopardised that easily if he could have just go into W and kill KC himself?

The hooded murder should be someone else. What I'm curious is whether SM knows his identity and what if this character was self created? But that's probably not the case, would be too complicated.:sweatingbullets:

@irenetan, hmm, it's an interesting thought to go along with my theory of the murderer being self created character at least to some extent. Maybe SM wanted for KC to find and kill that person because SM himself couldn't do that. But in the end he decided to let them both die when things started to spin out of control (if the hooded man kills KC the manhwa ends and everyone in W cease their existence). Lol, but it does sounds a bit crazy. I'm suddenly remembering Matrix and agent Smith.:D

good point!! :thumbsup: 

yes it can be that he created the hooded man planing of creating his identity later but then he couldn't do that anymore since he became out of Yeon Joo's father's controle but that's even worst since that means he crated a powerful ennemy against Kang Cheol without having the power to stop him or having enough information about him that can help Kang Cheol to find him and stop him in the futer!!

26 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

I think KC's wearing the same outfit from when hes on the bus with our YJ- who is in a prison uniform. So maybe he's trying to deal with the police in order to help YJ??

don't think so!! it lloks like he'll get into the police's car in one still and that doesn't happen unless he's a susspect!!! I'll kill them if they thry to harm him again!! :angry:

about the outfit!! Kang Cheol was wearing a new outfet I never saw him wearing it before on those stills with the police while he was wearing a black jacket when he visited Yeon Joo in the prison!! 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

don't think so!! it lloks like he'll get into the police's car in one still and that doesn't happen unless he's a susspect!!! I'll kill them if they thry to harm him again!! :angry:

about the outfit!! Kang Cheol was wearing a new outfet I never saw him wearing it before on those stills with the police while he was wearing a black jacket when he visited Yeon Joo in the prison!! 

Oh, i was talking about the behind the scenes picture where on the monitor it shows HHJ and LJS on the bus where shes wearing a prison uniform. And LJS is wearing a pink shirt which looks similar to the one where hes with the police

• Like 7

On 24/07/2016 at 3:29 AM, chasingdaisy said:

guys... you people here are surely fast! hahaha. i still havent finished reading this whole thread (because i keep repeating episode 1 and 2, cant help it lol)

i have a few theories/assumptions/questions from the back of my mind, and i need to jot these down. i know some of these have already been pointed out few pages back... and i'm really sorry for repeating it because i havent got to the part of that in the thread. YET.lol

i think i have more crazy things but these are all i can remember now...

@sakura2016 i've been salivating all the shots that have W manhwa in it. like when the scene where Yeon-joo is in her room and the manhwas are being strewn on her bed? i was like - she even wrap the manhwa! omg this is real hahahahah

so i'm off to continue reading the thread. have a fun day ahead peeps!

loved your post!! :)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't they just give us these webtoon books already?!! all of us would love to have them!! :wub:

On 24/07/2016 at 3:41 AM, stargazer187 said:

kekekekeke... lol... yeah definitely it's a typo... I mean 3 ...  I didnt realize that I wrote 5 instead of 3. Yes,of course I want 3 and 4 first.... :D same here chingu... I have a busy wed-thu because of full drama schedules :lol:

I'm curious to see why is KC fighting that mysterious man? Is he a new character that OYJ's dad created to attack him this time?

sorry to cut your post!! :)

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes I know!! sure thing we need epiode 3 and 4 1st!! :D

no, that man is the one who killed Kang Cheol's family and framed him by using his gun in the murder!! looks like he's back now to kill Kang Cheol!! but we don't know who he is or what gradge he have againt Kang Cheol to murder his entire family that way and frame for it!! and why is he back now?!!! :blink:

On 24/07/2016 at 4:19 AM, moomooz said:

Morning All.

Official countdown to 3 more days!!!

our dancing couple on the set ;) 

cr to owners.

Anyway I keep thinking about the hood guy... I don't think it's KC. He shouldn't have duo character else the drama will turn out into YJ fall in love with a murdeter?!?! Hmm.. That doesn't make sense.. 

Hooded guy maybe the prosecutor, YJ's dad and KC's uncle hmmm 

no it's not him!! how can he be the hooded man if he was attacked by him?!!

all those aren't fit to be the hooded man ince they are way too shorter than Kang Cheol and they have to be strong and knows martial arts and all those doesn't have those traits!! 

23 hours ago, uknowahah said:

According to episode 3 preview, we can see that hooded man is physically capable to fight against KC. So I doubt it's YJ's dad under that hood.

And the only fighter we know besides KC.. is his bodyguard Do Yoon!

#justsayin :w00t:

nooooooooooooo!! I don't and can't believe it!! don't want to think of it!! :crazy:

14 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

Oh, i was talking about the behind the scenes picture where on the monitor it shows HHJ and LJS on the bus where shes wearing a prison uniform. And LJS is wearing a pink shirt which looks similar to the one where hes with the police

thank you so much for the information!! I can breath better now!! 

• Like 5

I noticed a few things and don't know if it's coincident or done on purpose by the director and writer.

I noticed when Yeon Joo was dragged into the webtoon world for the first time. There was "static noises" on the drawing tablet. That kind of static noise was happening too at the 3rd shot when Kang Cheol shot a perfect 10.9, and when his family was watching the 2006 World Cup Togo-South Korea, it also happened when his family murder threw away the weapon.

I just thought what if those static noises are a connection between the two worlds, and could it be from the start the barrier between the two world was blurred and something "unexpected" happened when Sang Moo developed or wrote his earlier webtoon chapters? Something out of his foresight or control?

Like could it be Sang Moo also have no idea who killed Kang Chul's family bc something unexpected happened that night or during those moments? Because on Sang Moo desk the notes YJ found reads: "Secret of his family´s death, UNEXPECTED INCIDENT and the ending", and "Problems of his family, the suspect and Han Cheol Ho"

Han Cheol Ho is the prosecutor who wanted death sentence for Kang Chul. He will have a bigger role in the death of Kang Chul's family? Why was his name on the note if his role is a small "cameo" on?

Also something I notice is when Kang Chul family watched the World Cup it's about 10:26pm on the 13th (that's when Korea-Togo World Cup 2006 date was). Why was his family only found dead on the morning of the 15th? What happens between then and what did Kang Chul do between the 13th-15th?

Sang Moo also disappeared from his studio after 10pm. The 2nd time Yeonjoo disappeared about 10pm too, I'm not sure if the time has any relation to when they can crossover between the two worlds. Bc the first time YeonJoo entered was definitely day time (thus not related to 10pm)

I also noticed on the rooftop when YJ was dragged into the webtoon, there was a tablet right next to her. Why and what is a tablet doing there? It's different from the phone she picked up and tried to enter using Kang Chul's fingerprint. I just thought could the tablet have any link between KC reaching out to her.

The quotes when KC was about to jump is "삶이 때로는" if I'm not wrong and I searched and it translates to "Sometimes life"(?) Idk but I feel the quote has a meaning since they choose to shoot it. Anyone who knows Korean and can explain the quote pls do it.

EDIT: Sorry for lengthy post, and no pics. It´s bc soompi have issues with me posting pics and the caps doesn´t show up when I post it or edit my post to add it T_T

• Like 9

First Impressions: “W”

Spoiler

First Impressions: “W”

W” is a new Wednesday-Thursday MBC drama starring Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo, and is one of the many highly anticipated dramas of 2016. There’s a lot of pressure on this drama to deliver since it will be airing at the same time as “Uncontrollably Fond,” and it’ll be fun to watch the two male leads and real-life friends duke it out in the ratings. Although the two dramas are completely different, if you’re looking for an edge-of-your-seat, romantic, funny drama, then “W” is definitely the one to watch!

Curious to see how I think “W” did in the first two episodes? Keep reading to find out! (Minor spoilers  ahead).

tumblr_oa5t2yU7dN1vy1ojno3_500.gif

If the characters or plot aren’t enough of a reason to get you to watch the drama, take a look at the chemistry between these two — even off-screen! They’re oozing with love for each other.

Brings a tear to my eye.

And then the kiss?

tumblr_oaotiiRZcl1taa1z6o2_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_oaotiiRZcl1taa1z6o4_540.png

At this point, this mysterious, suspenseful drama turned into a comedy. It was also at this point that I was officially hooked. It’s funny, suspenseful, and romantic. What’s not to like?!

4. Final Thoughts

I watched both episodes in one sitting and was surprised at how quickly the two hours went by. Because the story was moving at such a fast pace, I didn’t have time to figure out if I liked the drama or not and before I knew it, it was over. On top of the amazing script is a cast of some great actors (and eye-candy).  I’m looking forward to seeing how this drama unfolds and I hope it’s able to keep my attention; because of the writer, I’m confident that it will!

“W” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/24/first-impressions-w/

• Like 15

10 hours ago, Lady_Fay said:

@shin.u I really love reading your theory concerning YJ being the real creator of KC character. Considering her drawing talent and that small children invent their own imaginary 'best friend' it could be absolutely true that the young KC was the friend she created with the help of her imagination and creativity. But if she really is the creator of KC, could that be one reason her mother left her dad, and not just because he was a penniless artist at that time? That made me think of something else concerning YJ's family situation...

@Lady_Fay woaaaa!!! that's cool. thank you for bring the theory to another new level. Im really curious if this writer is going to this extreme. 

One thing still borders me, Jong Suk & HHJ both used to tell the drama is very simple to understand, which concerns me how the writer keeps the balance of the simplicity and her imagination. Bcus of its "simple", im very caution when building the theory. Let's see wat ll happen in ep 3 and 4 we may have either an answer  :)

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I loved your theory but I don't think Yeon Joo is the real creator of Kang Cheol's character!! if she draw it while she was too young to remember it then why didn't her father used her drawing since then and why wait maaaaany years to use it, Yeon Joo was around 26 years old when her father started the webtoon W!!

I wonder how do you come up with this number, YJ 26 y.o when her dad started W? 
Based all at I observed til now KC & YJ are same age in W, ~ 30. yo. W has published for 10 years so YJ was 20 y.o. Lemme assume she was 17 - 18 when mom forced her into Med school and at that time her talent was discovered. So technically she draw KC before she reach that age (17, 18) Maybe I didnt mention about her age when she draw KC but i dun say she did it when she was too young, as a kid. 

But I got your point, saying we dont know the gap time between her talent found out and when her mom forced to Med school. Let see wat happens next! 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

After repeated times of watching ep 2, i realised that YJ is missing from KC's world for 10 days! Another #10 mystery! 

hahah yes yes, besides @LyraYoo observation abt the meta 10, other fans continue to notice #10 Rite now there r around 11 spots of 10 in W. Some are new such as 

- W = V + V = 5 + 5 = 10

- Oh Sung Moo's car number is 1010 

- YJ got into KC worlds at chapter 325 (3 + 2 + 5 = 10) 

- YJ arrived Seong Jin hospital at 10 PM 

- The bus number when she was at the bus stop are also counted as 10.

- KC almost commit suicide then disappear. But he become super milionaire after 10 years

I also heard in the unconfirmed synopsis (wayyyyy before the official W realeased), there are 2 more mysterious number #10 (but pls bare in mind that these 2 may be are not true hahah but fun to observe)

- Before KC got stabbed on the roof top, he got a call frm a mystery guy saying they should meet at 10 PM 

- Throu his W channel he will award 10 billion for those who catch the real murder of his family

:sweatingbullets: 

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

After repeated times of watching ep 2, i realised that YJ is missing from KC's world for 10 days! Another #10 mystery! 

Hi chingu, would u mind telling me the detail in the ep which makes u come to that conclusion?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LanA said:

Hi chingu, would u mind telling me the detail in the ep which makes u come to that conclusion?

If u look closely, at ep 2 where YJ is on the phone with her dad while she got transported to KC's world, the news anchor said "it has been 10 days since the disappearance of the mysterious female doctor"..

• Like 14