[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I and my friends watching this show and they complaint abt how nonsense the plot are. Wht, people cme out from books? T.T

But they still wtch with me *prbbly cz we hv 1 tlvision only & i wnt to wtch this show badly*, and then got laughed, & got angry too, & they try to mde assumtion about wht happens next, so i thnk they were enjoying this drama too. Kekeke 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, serhine said:

(Sorry for cut your post :))

I wonder what will happen to the webtoon when KC gets out into the real world.

WOAAHH... I never thought that before. I can't imagine that. Which more important is what will happen in real world, Kang Cheol is also a star there.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, evergreen said:

Oh wow, you must have a great memory! :D Thanks for remembering me hehe. The episodes where Hyo Joo guested 1n2d were very fun! Joon Young's singing the 1st OST of this drama isn't he? I wonder if 1n2d is the reason why. 

annyeong sorry for replying so late:sweatingbullets:..well i find your username recallable:D...yup!it was so much fun especially for the members and yup again it's JJY singing(he's such a HHJ fanboy)..i love the song that i'm experiencing LSS:lol:

• Like 4

My guess:

Ending of the episode comes only when KC is shocked!.. Whatever gets a shock out of him.. otherwise you see he is quite composed in every situation.. only two times was he surprised..and up came 'to be continued'

Entry: Clearly when there is a death threat!

ohh.. i am more excited about the writing.. how has this story been shaped..

again haven't watched any of the writer's previous works so this sounds just so interesting

• Like 2

[naver] KIM WOOBIN VS LEE JONSUK... CLOSE PURSUIT, THE MEANING OF 1.6% DIFFERENCE

2016072301001801300128622_99_20160722104

2016072301001801300128621_99_20160722104

Article talks about how there's a ratings war between the 2 dramas right now. Their highest ratings are 1.6% apart from each other (with Uncontrollably fond leading)

post response: +157
Untitled%2B1.bmp

Spoiler

1. [+3159, -104]
There was a time when actors were the ones who decided the fate of viewer ratings but not anymore. Now people will decide to watch a drama only on the basis of how fun it is

2. [+3355, -179]
W shouldn't be worried on their ratings, it's so refreshing and fun

3. [+2862, -212]
When he/she said "What the hell are you?" I got so much goosebumps this drama is freaking fun ㄷㄷㄷㄷ Seriously an hour went so fast.. The crazy drama of the season is definitely W

4. [+2414, -199]
Next week, the tables will turn for sure!!

5. [+2127, -166]
W is seriously fun ㄷㄷ

6. [+628, -59]
W is so refreshing, they have a story line that has never been used before so I'm more attracted to it. Uncontrollably fond is kinda cliche and didn't meet my expectations... W will be the winner

7. [+590, -61]
All the dramas that Lee Jongsuk plays in are fun... He really has eyes to choose his work~

8. [+530, -47]
Nowadays I don't care whether you're a top star or not... I'll watch only for the plot

9. [+526, -71]
By next week, W will win the heart of the general public!!! I'll wait until next week~!

10. [+444, -49]
I really wonder what is the true plot of W so it's freaking fun ㄷㄷㄷAnd it's freaking goosebumps inducing... It's so obvious that W was throughoutly thought out. Song Jaejong writer's dialogues are all excellent. And Jung Daeyoon director's sense is witty and cool. The actors are of course daebak too, they fit their characters

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/07/naver-kim-woobin-vs-lee-jonsuk-close.html

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk talks about the difficulties of his new drama 'W' in new pictorial with 'W Korea'

lee-jong-suk_1469089950_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk, currently starring in new MBC drama 'W' or 'W - Two Worlds', met up with 'W Korea' magazine for a new pictorial!

Of course, the interview focussed on his ongoing drama and his chemistry with lead actress Han Hyo Joo, about which he stated, "This project is very challenging. Honestly speaking, the script for the 1st and 2nd episode was very entertaining, and I didn't have a huge amount of parts in them, so I thought I could handle it. I didn't realize that as the episodes progressed, I'd have more and more screen time (laughter). I think if I do this project well, I'll have gained a lot at the end of it. Amidst the challenges, it helps that I'm working with Hyo Joo noona, who is a sunbae. I'm grateful that even when the camera isn't recording her facial expressions, she does her best to react to me. She's also a much brighter person than I expected."

Lee Jong Suk also spilled that he's a drama-lover himself! He shared, "I'm a drama mania. I watch a ton of dramas, and like them better than movies... My tastes are pretty generic, so when I read scripts I picture the scene in my head and get a feeling of whether it'll be appealing to the public or not."

That must mean he has good feelings about 'W'! Who else thinks 'W' is going to be a hit?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/lee-jong-suk-talks-about-the-difficulties-of-his-new-drama-w-in-new-pictorial-with-w-korea

• Like 7

Thank you Kdrama Gods!!!! Finally something different has turned the tables!!! I have been watching Kdramas for so long and I haven't really crossed something as different as this.. well not all the way. But I have so many theories as to what the heck is going on so lets go!! 

Okay so one theory could be that once YJ's dad made the world it literally took a life of its own and KC became real. YJ's dad can sometimes control the world but the world itself is like any other world and it goes on with life. KC can change his own life and his "creator" can't manipulate him into doing anything or having something happen to him as we saw when he dodge that big truck from hitting his car and time just froze. 

Another theory is that (I might sound crazy) but W/KC world was already real to begin with and some kind of way YJ's dad was able to take control of it only for a short time..... but how?? 

But what we all know for sure is that KC life is his life, he controls it no matter what now and he is aware that someone is messing with him. Real deal fourth wall breaking. We also know that the world he is from has its own time and space hence the manhwa being able to be sent out without YJ dad.

Some people think that the guy in the black hood is YJ's dad and he made himself the killer and that's why he is scared that KC will want to get revenge on him when KC finds out. But in previews I've seen and the previous episodes the killer seems really tall almost LJS height and that boy is like 6ft so I don't think its him but in a way he is the killer since he made the story... or did he??? lol 

I know that they both will fall hard for each other and want to be together so the question stands will one live in the other person's world for good or will one of them go back and forth to each world??? 

If you look at one of the trailers it is shown that KC will in fact go to YJ world and show up at where she works, excited for that!! (Its the 7 minutes trailer)

This concept of a story is very interesting and I'm completely hooked. I love LJS and the actress HHJ is new to me but I love her and how she portrays her character. The writer really knows how to make people think and keeps his audience wanting more info. Loved this episode and I can't wait till Wednesday!!!! Maybe some kind of way I can speed up time like how it did in this episode?? In thirty minutes it will be July 27th, lol :lol: W: Two Worlds!! Fighting!!

visual_03.jpg

• Like 16

DRAMA RECAPS
W–Two Worlds: Episode 2

w02-00992a.jpg

I already love this show. I loved it yesterday, but I was fully prepared for a slowdown in the second episode, in case all the cool parts were blown on the awesome start out of the gate.
But not only does our heroine get cuter, our hero gets smarter, and the conflict becomes riskier, twistier, and just plain fun. We thought we were headed into a story about a father and daughter changing the fate of a comic book hero, but… is it possible that it’s the reverse, and he’s the one changing the course of their lives?

Read the full recap here

• Like 15

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond" rated 11.1%.

This is 1.8% lower than the previous episode but it is still in the lead compared to "W" and "Wanted".

Meanwhile, MBC "W" rated 9.5% and SBS "Wanted" 6.5%.

http://www.hancinema.net/uncontrollably-fond-comes-in-first-and-w-catches-up-96936.html

STILL SECOND,but"W" catches up...congratulations!

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, Spyhan said:

Haha..2D1N

Literally my first thought! His heartbeat went up pretty high too :lol: Love how the 3 of them were just messing with it afterwards hahaha 

Also how cute are Hyo Joo and Jong Suk XD They look so damn comfortable with each other

• Like 12

People who are saying they've never seen this kind of story before need to go and watch the writer's previous dramas, Queen In-hyun's Man and Nine. This drama is closer to Queen In-hyun's Man than it is to Nine. In QIHM, the male lead travels back and forth in time at the moment when his life is in danger. QIHM is one of my favourite dramas ever and the OTP's chemistry is one of the best I have ever seen. 

• Like 4

Can someone post a photo/screenshot of the webtoon version when she kissed Kang Chul. I want to use it as my desktop background. :D Thanks in advance!!!:blush:

Btw, I find it cute when Lee Jongsuk's heart rate went up.. haha.. And I'm guessing Han Hyo Joo tease him regarding that? English subs please.. haha.. I want to know what they're saying.. 

• Like 4