[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Okay, one more post and im out!

since YJ's a doctor, i hope they also focus on the hardships of a doctor's life.. Like maybe YJ is unable to save a patient's life and our KC witnesses the family hating on YJ or something, so he wants to protect her even more.

• Like 2

Was gonna watch this live today but miscalculated the time zone difference because I've not been streaming for a couple of months now. Gutted to have missed it because it's the first drama to make me excited in a while. Gonna have to wait for the raw now. 

• Like 4

First thoughts....

The electic Draw Board - that can be the Door - it was the only Item Sung Moo took with him in the Scene when he left his Office to kill KC somewhere else so no Student can ruin his Plan.

And it is shown in the looong Preview - it looked there like it was in the trash.

So maybe - my wild imagination again - when Sung Moo was broke he found it on the Street - and as a WebToon Writer he uses it to find out - there is something really strange about it....

Second thought... she did not slap him to see if he is real - but she tried hard to find an exit. She reminds the last time there was something big - to end the Episode - to get the to be continued Sign.

And in Comic World it is like that - on the End - there must happen something - so maybe a slap could bring her out - or if not a slap... maybe a Kiss... and last thing worked.

Thats how I understood the Part.

• Like 5

their hospital scene where Kang Chul was admitted is so funny..when Yeon Joo is denying that she's OYJ but her name was written in her Doctor's gown she's wearing and her reaction meeting Kang Chul's Secretary and Bodyguard in person:lol:,,i'm really loving Oh Yeon Joo "The natural Born Doctor":lol:

@evergreen i knew it,i recognized you hehe i was once active in 1N2D when Hyo Joo was their guest:D

• Like 7

Thanks @Andy78, for fast recap...i give up to recap and just gaga over the scene...@dhia205, the screne cap is beautiful and clear but minus comment:)  maybe you still need  to digest the story well...;) i try to understand all this drama character 1 month ago, honestly not yet familiar because the plot is unconvensional..so just try to take a grip a long the episode come by..:sweatingbullets:, today episode is more suspence...i thought ..KC realize something going wrong on his live, but with his will power he can control his own destiny now,  not follow the dad create for him..despite the daughter on his side..creppy dad become monster..haunting KC.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, shana0127 said:

OMO OMO , what is this . I am just dead . Its Wow Wow.

I mean in end HJ father fel down his chair as accident he tried to cause magically did not happen. Si he not the ultimate.

wait wait even HJ was not their to save KC. It all just happened. That means somebody else is involved in this W game as well ,not just HJ and her father. That third party is using HJ to save KC and if it cant bring HJ on time it interferes itself by magic !!!

Omo Omo , this is great . i am just loving it .

Now that KC is suspecious too . Seems like next it will be KC coming to HJ world somehow

you know what I have this crazy idea... what if both worlds.... OYJ world and KC World are not real...I mean what if their story was inside's another someone's story....and they all just a characters there... like what you said a game...'cause to be honest...I didn't get why daddy Oh can't control his own creation and why yeon joo see letters like that... and why does the story moves on it's own... questions after question makes me dizzyy....hahahaha

• Like 4

Thank you to all the updaters today!!! If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have a clue whats going on since the live stream would not go longer than 5 seconds each refresh. i am not sure if i should give up on live streaming and just camp here, since some of you managed to get it working, also instagrams hashtags were not working either.

From what I managed to watch, second episode was clearly the winner! it progressed quite efficiently, so many good moments. I love how the kiss was not awkward and hooray SHE KISSED HIM! now thats refreshing even though she had slightly different motives for doing it.

Next episode is just too far! How am I gonna deal with this. hopefully the preview is out soon, i didn't even get to see that too ughhh

• Like 2

Third Thought... with help from the long Preview translation...

When she sits on the bank and looked on her watch - in the Comicworld runs 2 Month just like for her a few hours... minutes... not sure how long she waits. But we know from the translation that she asked how he could already be out of the Hospital and he told her he stayed in that room for 2 Month. So...

I loved it when she came back (she just stole a dress :D ) and her college saw the price tag from the Dress... Jepp - welcome in Kang Chuls World.

What was written in the last Scene? Can it be something like - where am i? Is he now in the real World?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

First thoughts....

The electic Draw Board - that can be the Door - it was the only Item Sung Moo took with him in the Scene when he left his Office to kill KC somewhere else so no Student can ruin his Plan.

And it is shown in the looong Preview - it looked there like it was in the trash.

So maybe - my wild imagination again - when Sung Moo was broke he found it on the Street - and as a WebToon Writer he uses it to find out - there is something really strange about it....

Second thought... she did not slap him to see if he is real - but she tried hard to find an exit. She reminds the last time there was something big - to end the Episode - to get the to be continued Sign.

And in Comic World it is like that - on the End - there must happen something - so maybe a slap could bring her out - or if not a slap... maybe a Kiss... and last thing worked.

Thats how I understood the Part.

Yes.. she was trying so hard for the "to be continued" words to come out so she thought of using something extreme to do so.. 

Dad is frustrated that he can no longer control KC cuz he seems to have a life of its own.. 

And the part where the nurse tore the tag of YJ's dress shocked them cuz it costs a freaking 3.5m won! Hahaha

And KC asked "who are you" when the ep ends..

• Like 10

How I saw the Hospital Scene - I believe she told him something what she normally could not know - like he things she is the key - she somehow proved him that he is more than he might believe - but she can not tell him right now. So she asked him for a Phone? Thats good to know. But Kang Chul knew his Secretary and Security Guy will call the Police. he seems to enjoy it - to tell her how near they are now - but she could escape because Kang Chul gave order to one man to show her the way out before the Police arrived.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Yes.. she was trying so hard for the "to be continued" words to come out so she thought of using something extreme to do so.. 

Dad is frustrated that he can no longer control KC cuz he seems to have a life of its own.. 

And the part where the nurse tore the tag of YJ's dress shocked them cuz it costs a freaking 3.5m won! Hahaha

And KC asked "who are you" when the ep ends..

Thanx a lot - ähm - I ment was was written in the Scene - was that Who are you too? Can you tell me?

• Like 2

My first time to watch live stream! (I downloaded the ep 1) my connections sucks at first but fortunately runs well after 30 mins haha! This drama is so exciting (eventhough i didn't understand their language)can't wait for next week already! Hyojoo is really the best in acting and Jongsuk is sooo cool! Best couple! They made me giggle everytime! Oh W you made my day! God bless! fighting! :blush:

• Like 6

More BTS scenes from the photoshoot. I really feel that this is way more sweeter! 

i hope that today's rating will have two digits :) and overall it's better than yesterday, at least we get to see new scenes.. YJ's dad really creeps me out....... 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

you know what I have this crazy idea... what if both worlds.... OYJ world and KC World are not real...I mean what if their story was inside's another someone's story....and they all just a characters there... like what you said a game...'cause to be honest...I didn't get why daddy Oh can't control his own creation and why yeon joo see letters like that... and why does the story moves on it's own... questions after question makes me dizzyy....hahahaha

My sentiments also while watching this drama! :wub:The mystery is yet to unveil...let's just keep on waiting for the next episodes to come (that seems tooooo long) haha :blush:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Third Thought... with help from the long Preview translation...

When she sits on the bank and looked on her watch - in the Comicworld runs 2 Month just like for her a few hours... minutes... not sure how long she waits. But we know from the translation that she asked how he could already be out of the Hospital and he told her he stayed in that room for 2 Month. So...

I loved it when she came back (she just stole a dress :D ) and her college saw the price tag from the Dress... Jepp - welcome in Kang Chuls World.

What was written in the last Scene? Can it be something like - where am i? Is he now in the real World?

Yes.. "who are you" are the words written on the screen and thats when Dad freaked out.. he is so suspicious.

• Like 4