[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

7 hours ago, jeijei said:

I was subbing it like crazy this morning without even watching it first. I'm a sucker for metafiction, so this drama is jjang for me. Plus its connection with Nine, Signal and Queen Inhyun's Man (you MUST watch these three too!) 

I they are on my (looong) list of to be watched dramas!! I read about them and saw glimpses of them and they look realy interesting!! :)

W jjang!! :D

7 hours ago, songsong111111 said:

Ep 1 hightlight and ep 2 engsub. =]]~

thank you for the video!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhh this girl is peice of art!! she slapped him to have a cliffhanger to end the episode (what she's living)?!!! I'm sorry my girl but what is a slapp for a man in a constant life threatning situations to be a cliffhanger in his story (life)?!! :lol: I can't stop laughinf!!! poor Kang Cheol he'll see more of her!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

7 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

W-TwoWorld BTS video | leejongsuk & HanHyoJoo

Video:http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/w/sketch/index.html

thank you for the video!! :D I was wondering how they made that scene and here is the BTS!! :D 

• Like 4

Guest aydenJ

daebak!! It's like watching a movie! I can't wait for the next episode 

the filming is unlike the usual Kdrama, well...it suits the theme as a thriller! 

Jjong  is surely a jjang!!

19 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I they are on my (looong) list of to be watched dramas!! I read about them and saw glimpses of them and they look realy interesting!! :)

W jjang!! :D

thank you for the video!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhhh this girl is peice of art!! she slapped him to have a cliffhanger to end the episode (what she's living)?!!! I'm sorry my girl but what is a slapp for a man in a constant life threatning situations to be a cliffhanger in his story (life)?!! :lol: I can't stop laughinf!!! poor Kang Cheol he'll see more of her!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

thank you for the video!! :D I was wondering how they made that scene and here is the BTS!! :D 

you are welcome sweetie ^_^ 

6 hours ago, Lady_Fay said:

@Mau_Cherry actually I like your theory a bit better than mine as it has a more positive outlook. But I do wonder whether that would mean Kang Chul is a child of both worlds as well, cause it was him pulling her into his world when they first met. So he's able to break the barrier between the two worlds as well. Maybe one of his parents came from the first world than as well. Another thing I'm curious about is whether Kang Chul may already knew to certain extent that his life will change after a mysterious girl entered it - kind of him knowing there is a prophecy about his future related to an eccentric girl that is the key to his life and that's why he's not so shaken with all the things that happened after him being stabbed. Otherwise it seems to be a bit off that he instantly thinks of her being the person holding the key to his life so there must be more backstory to it than what meets the eyes at first.

I'm sorry but as much as I would love to live-recap this show I'm unfortunately still stucked at work when it's airing on our side. So I would just be able to jump in with recaps if I have unregular office hours or being off from work and I'm not sure how often that will happen during the next few weeks. But if the opportunity of me being off work and having access to internet presents itself during the next few episodes I would help out with recaps if needed.

You know I love your recaps - but I will never try to push anyone to do it - work is always in the way for us KDrama Fans. :D

I will not try to help here - I´m not really good and here are enough recapper as I believe. So I can concentrate on watching. I need it like this to be honest.

My Theory is just in the beginning State. If it is like two People from different World can meet - there must be a Starting Point somewhere in the Past. Was the Father the first Person - The thing with the Key is very importend to me too - right. Kang Chul kinda knew that there is somewhere a Key to his Life. Before he only searched for the Murder of his Family - now he search too for Yeon Joo . But I have never thought that there will be a Key to my Life - so this way of thinking is prove that KC kinda know that there is more behind his beeing alive. Strange - great!

A bit more than one Hour and we will know more - but not enough - I´m sure. The first Moment when he pulled her in his World - maybe there was a Scene too who he could see her - standing in front of the Screen. And very strange is that to be continued Sign.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

right!! I was yelling at my screem telling to stop drawing more blood!! I felt the red color drawin as Kang Cheol's blood and I couldn't handle it!! (I lost it right?!! :lol:) and she asked him if it's possible that he won't die but he told her that who would still live with all that bleeding!! if it wasn't for her Kang Cheol would be dead for sure!!

yes he had that believe but I believe that he was fully aware that he's killing Kang Cheol for real as a real person not as a webtoon character (that joy of drawing him heavely bleeding is the creepiest I ever saw)!! plus even after his failed attempt to kill him in the rooftop (thanks to his daughter) he's still making more attempts to kill him (I'm wondering why would he need a poison for real if he can just draw it and say it's poison?) even after Yeon Joo facing him and telling him that it's a murder and that she felt Kang Cheol's warm blood and his heartbeats!! 

yes right!! they were happy thinking that the father made them and changed his mind and even when she kept telling his apprentice that it wasn't her father and that it was her who saved him he treated her as if she's out of her mind which we can't really blame him to think that way because it's really unbelievable!!

I want to know that too!! from what I saw Yeon Joo's father entered the webtoon drama after drawing Kang Cheon bleeding to death and from the long preview we saw a bloodied hand pulling him into the webtoon world (is it Kang Cheol?) and then we saw him in the rooftop and then he was like fighting someone on the ground(?) and then we saw him bloodied himself, was he stabbed? by who? Kang Cheol was really in bad shape that he can't even move an inch let alone fight and stab a man!!

yes it's really fun to keep thinking and coming up with theories and more questions!! :D 

and I love reading what's in your busy mind!! :D 

@wilis2451 welcome back!! hope we'll see more of your posts in here!! :) 

Just one Point right now - I don´t thing he needs real Poison - but to know which Poisen will kill. So he needs to do a bit research because as I think he must be detailed to make it true in the other World. He must be sure to use a Poisen which will really kill Kang Chul. Not that he can survive.

One Hour left....

• Like 2

Just got done rewatching episode 1. I cant wait for episode 2. Can MBC just air the rest of the drama? i dont have the patience. lol

Looking forward to the drama and to the OST release. Ending song sounds really nice. Any idea as to what song/artist it is? Thanks.

• Like 2

Hi y'all, 

My first time in the thread. Definitely won't be the last as well. I am absolutely in love with the show already. Episode 1 had me on the edge of my bed the whole time it was airing. 

Here's a quick video on episode 1 focusing solely on Kang Chul.  

• Like 6

I´m ready - Stream is working fine (I hope it will stay like this)

7 Minutes to wait left... I´m a terible Mother - I told my Kids to not disturb me for an hour and parked them before the TV.  - I feel a bit guilty - but they like it. :D

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

camping...but I'm gonna do live streaming guys...so I can't join the fun here while ep.2 is airing...but after I'll join you again... hope it will be two digit episode... W fighting!!! 13iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

helloo heeloooo miss u heree ahahaha 

@Limerence94 Hi & welcome here nd thank you for the beautiful video :) 

• Like 2

STARTED DR VOICE ...IS TELLING WHO KANG CHUL...DR OH CALLS HER FATHER STUDENT...ASKED ABOUT HER FATHER ...POOR DR OH STILL TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED ...SHE HEARS PSB VOICE TEACHER...SEEMS HER DAD IS BACK...HE LOOKS SO CREEPY...LIKE A GHOST...DR OH LEAVES HER HOME...WE FINALLY SEE HER MOM AND SISTER...SHE WENT TO HER FATHER...NOW CONFRONTS HER DAD WHERE WERE YOU ...HERE THERE HE SAID...ARE YOU FINE HE ASKED

SHE ASKED HIM IF HE WAS THE ONE THAT WROTE ...WHO CAN ELSE CAN BE...ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ME SOMETHING DAD ASKED ...SHE SAID NO...NOW ASKED HER ABOUT HER MOM IF IS OK

• Like 7