[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

The part of the presscon where HHJ answered about suzy's acting with Chinese subtitle.

Just realised LJS pats her head after she answered that question, as if he was telling her 'you jjang'! HHJ looked nervous and that was just lovely.

• Like 6

It was such an awkward, baiting question. So ridiculous lol. But she handled it so gracefully and professionally ("She's beauty, she's grace, she's Miss United States~Anyone get the reference from Miss Congeniality? :3)

Poor thing was shivering like a baby lamb after she answered though haha

• Like 5

I hope we'll hear about the OST soon and that there's something as catchy as some of the songs from DotS. When I was in Korea in May, every single store played the soundtrack lol 

I also feel that Sung Shi Kyung will participate in the OST, especially since he's said that he regrets saying no to DotS. He and Hyo Joo actually were in a Love Letter (old SBS variety show) episode many years ago. He chose her to be the recipient of his romantic hug hahaha 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

It was such an awkward, baiting question. So ridiculous lol. But she handled it so gracefully and professionally ("She's beauty, she's grace, she's Miss United States~Anyone get the reference from Miss Congeniality? :3)

Poor thing was shivering like a baby lamb after she answered though haha

yeh she was very smart in the she handled it ,,, :) 

@Mau_Cherry no not yet but i think will be soon 

• Like 4

Is that really Hyo Joo? I saw the photo earlier but was hesitant about sharing it because I wasn't sure if that was her.. lol. It looks like they're filming a street/vendor shopping date scene though so I guess it is her?

*is a bad fan.

• Like 4

Just now, ohnoitscindy said:

Is that really Hyo Joo? I saw the photo earlier but was hesitant about sharing it because I wasn't sure if that was her.. lol. It looks like they're filming a street/vendor shopping date scene though so I guess it is her?

*is a bad fan.

seriously ?? it's very obvious that it's her haahahahahhaah :lol:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh she was very smart in the she handled it ,,, :) 

@Mau_Cherry no not yet but i think will be soon 

Can I ask you to call me out if you see it - I know you will be fast - because today thanx to my family I´m sooo busy - but I have to see it!

Thanx in advance!!!!

• Like 4

Just now, Mau_Cherry said:

Can I ask you to call me out if you see it - I know you will be fast - because today thanx to my family I´m sooo busy - but I have to see it!

Thanx in advance!!!!

don't worry i ll add it to p. 174 mentioned in the title so u can directly see it there as well :)

• Like 4

Note: This is a very draft translation frm Kor - Chi - Viet - Eng (my friend helped to trans into my language) so pls pls pls keep in mind that what you will read below is not exactly 100% accurated. If you guys either found any misunderstand pls pass it by :sweatingbullets: and pls help fix it with the more accurated one. 

Becus this is not the accurated one, if its possible pls dun share it  -_- (im still waiting for the official one frm JS trans tumblr team :tears::tears:)

[Part 1/2]

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co1_250.jpg

KC: Answer me!!
YJ: You will regret it!

*I have existed in 2 worlds* (dark scene w. text) 

KC: What kind of worlds do you live in?

*Webtoon world*

YJ: I dont know, how can i exist there ...

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co2_250.jpg

Dad: Therefore, I need to end him. 
YJ: Instead of being a victim, I need to make to kill him first. 

*The world that being drawn* (!!!!)

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co3_250.jpg

KC: The motive for the crime is still unknown. We still havent got either a string of hair or even a witness, (the murderer) it could be a pervert killer. It has been already 10 years long 

*the real world & webstoon world* 

YJ: Hasnt the time gone? 
YJ: Save him, i can save him!
YJ: In the webtoon, I have met  ... 

* July, 2016 - (a leak btw 2 world) has collided 

[W logo appeared]

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co4_250.jpg

Voice over (i think KC's rival): A defendant is well-known, he is a teenagers' idol and has society influence so that this case is incomparable.

YJ's boss: I have been into this lately (holds a W comic book)
YJ: How could none girls not to fall in love w. Kang Cheol. He is cool, handsome, intelligent and he is even sexy.

*Kang Cheol - a guy from manhwa book*

YJ's boss: The author is Oh Sung Moo, how can his daughter be you OYJ-ah! 
OYJ: Sorry, i am just OYJ. 

*OHY text - a manhwa author's daugter. A girl with action b4 thinking*

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co5_250.jpg

Dad's student: Something big happens. A teacher has disappeared.  
Dad's student: Teacher said he would kill KC at the end (last frames of the episode I guess) (it shows KC being stabbed by a creepy black guy)
YJ: Why? WHy? Why you have to end my KC?
Dad's student: I didnt kill himmmm. Im wondering why (he/teacher) has til kill him. I couldnt understand it

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co6_250.jpg

YJ: (read the back's photo) I would rather kill him first than get killed (by him)
YJ (after being dragged into KC world): what is happening?
YJ: Anybody here calls the ambulance! Someone is almost die on the rooftop. 
YJ: Too much air in pleura (sorry the med terms Idk how to trans)
YJ: It's right, it needs to open (like OYJ is trying to make a hole for circulation (that's why she stabbed his chest)

Somebody's voice: Hurry lift him up!
YJ: You (YJ's boss) wont b able to see how good I am. Aigo I turned out to be a-born-doctor. 

*Rescue a manhwa character*

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co7_400.jpg

KC's secretary: It seems a false namecard. Phone number and email are also false.
KC: We definitely have to find her in any way. That woman seems to hold a key in my life. 

*The mystery woman - Can she become a key in my life*

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co8_400.jpg

YJ: This ... is ... me!! 
YJ: Why wants to find me, that person? What's da purpose?
Dad's student: Hello?
YJ: My dad had been dragged into the comic world that night, just like me (being dragged)!! Where was he faint? Noone has known who kipnapped him so that's why we are disconnected. 

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co10_400.jpg

Dad's student: Talking out of breath? I drew it, every single detail was drawn by me, little by little .... 
Dad's student: teacher (as YJ's dad reappeared in the room) 

YJ: (walked out of the store/raining scene) it is a manhwa, just a manhwa. Die or not to die is just a manhwa's character. 
Dad's student: seems he wanted to kill him again
OJ: I just saw it lately. KC is still alive, his blood is still warm, his heart is still beating. 
Dad: Stop doing it! (as his cloth being dragged by a bloody hand) 

tumblr_oajzvfrmyR1qzel8co9_400.jpg

Dad: Find a poison!
Dad's student: Poison?!?!
Dad: it can be easily found in the hospital
YJ: No father!! That is murder! 
[A manhwa frame become a real]
YJ: Get out! (to a nurse)
YJ: Are you ok? Are you alright?
YJ: I am just happening to pass by here. That nurse looks so strange.  
KC: Finally I have met you. OYJ! (Dad is upset not being able to control KC) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh , but korean usually like simpler plot i m afraid that W is goin to be bit complicated for them so they may skip it  :confounded:

onni don't worry ... the PD did say that but that's why he also said that he's gonna make it easier for the viewers to understand it .. i don't know where i read it .. maybe in a recent article posted here but i'm sure he said that it's gonna be easy to understand because of his directing so don't worry .. well i can't tell you not to kkk but still let's be optimist and keep our fingers crossed for the best .. only one day left .. one day !!!! :D 

23 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

*is a bad fan.

yes that's her it's really obvious kkkkk i don't know why you didn't recognize her :P  and i agree with you it does seems like they're on a date which i'm really happy for :D 

@i.am.bugz.funny was it you who said that rating woould be probably around 8/9 ?? And that it's because LR wasn't that all ?? If it's not i'm sorry i tagged the wrong person kkk but if it is i have to disagree :P  this drama has LJS and HHJ , A list actors which is different with LR (with all due respect ) regardless of the great great great plot and story line and obviously the great directing and cinematography (from the teaser) , both actors have a huge fan base in korea that are waiting for W to air second by second .. so i'm very sure that it'll be a double digit number for the rating just like LJS predicted 10% or more ;) 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

onni don't worry ... the PD did say that but that's why he also said that he's gonna make it easier for the viewers to understand it .. i don't know where i read it .. maybe in a recent article posted here but i'm sure he said that it's gonna be easy to understand because of his directing so don't worry .. well i can't tell you not to kkk but still let's be optimist and keep our fingers crossed for the best .. only one day left .. one day !!!! :D 

yes that's her it's really obvious kkkkk i don't know why you didn't recognize her :P  and i agree with you it does seems like they're on a date which i'm really happy for :D 

@i.am.bugz.funny was it you who said that rating woould be probably around 8/9 ?? And that it's because LR wasn't that all ?? If it's not i'm sorry i tagged the wrong person kkk but if it is i have to disagree :P  this drama has LJS and HHJ , A list actors which is different with LR (with all due respect ) regardless of the great great great plot and story line and obviously the great directing and cinematography (from the teaser) , both actors have a huge fan base in korea that are waiting for W to air second by second .. so i'm very sure that it'll be a double digit number for the rating just like LJS predicted 10% or more ;) 

hope all what u said come true that will make me very happy :D

• Like 2