[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

W-Two Worlds Writer Completes Script; Will IT Be A Happy Or Sad Ending?

BY ANCY JOHN | SEP 7, 2016

MBC Korean drama series W-Two Worlds has been an instant hit with the audience. The series written by Song Jae Sung and directed by Jung Dae Yoon has been topping almost all TV ratings in South Korea. Reports just came in that Song Jae Jeong has finished penning the script for the series.

W show revolves around Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) who gets drawn into the webtoonW and meets the main character Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk). The show is currently being aired on MBC and the finale episode is three episodes away. There seems to be a close balance between who want the film to have happy ending and a sad ending.

Out of human empathy, most are wishing to see a happy ending for Kang Chul.  An inside source revealed that Song Jae Jeong has completed writing the final episode.

The final episode was finalized after deliberations with director Jung Dae Yun, reportedSoompi. It is definitely a production challenge to bring the idea of two worlds together, however.

The two dimensional manwha world and three-dimensional reality needed to be screen together for W-Two Worlds. However the producing director was unfazed by the challenge and instead chose to focus on the emotions of the character.

The idea of W-Two Worlds was sold instantly to Park Sung Soo, MBC’s drama department head. He said that the network has always been following Song Jae Sung’s projects.

When W-Two Worlds came about, they were sure that this is a drama that will make the cut. Park Sung Soo said that the show had a very “new, interesting, solid production.”

MBC and KBS dramas have constantly been pitted against each other. MBC’s W-Two Worlds proved to more popular than KBS’s Uncontrollably Fond. The competition was more intense as the female leads of both the dramas were pitted against each other.

W-Two Worlds Han Hyo Joo received appreciation for her portrayal of Oh Yeon-Joo, a problematic female surgeon. However, Uncontrollably Fond female lead Suzy Baefaced a lot of criticism for her acting skills. Han Hyo Joo refused to answer any questions related to Suzy Bae’s acting. She refuted all rivalry by saying that it is best to judge one’s own self than to be judging others.

Photo Source: Facebook/MBC

Source: http://www.movienewsguide.com/w-two-worlds-writer-completes-script-will-happy-sad-ending/275977

• Like 13

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED...SH WATCHED HER LIKE A STRANGER...

DIRTY PROSECUTOR KIDDNAPED KC BEST FRIEND AND IS BLACKMAILNG HIM

KC TRIAL SCENE

YJ ARRIVED...MAYBE WILL BE A WITNESS

CREPPY KILLER IS STILL ALIVE

OTP SCENE...I FEEL SAD  I DON'T KNOW WHY...

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, kasjady said:

YJ is outside the building. It's raining and she sees the secretary girl, they look at each other but secretary doesn't know her. YJ looks out and sees text, but it's not the to be continued one? 

It says 'Last episode'.
Omg the preview I'm so confused

• Like 11

Hi guys sorry I was late to join everybody because I got home late and was able to catch up only half way of the drama! So happy that YJ is alive but I am so confused by the preview! what will happen next?? Oh God! I think all hell will break lose tomorrow!! :crazy:

• Like 8

Just now, Yippeuni said:

Image result for cute emoticon gif

What was that?? what was I watching?? were those really happening or KC imagination???? Everything back and forth I just can differentiate again which one W world and which one real world....

Chingu  hi5 T.T you are not the only one.. I guess all of us are scratching our head or pulling our hair when it comes to teleport here and there between 2 worlds..

• Like 9