tumblr_oct37iv2RW1uismxno3_540.jpg
tumblr_oct37iv2RW1uismxno4_540.jpg
tumblr_oct37iv2RW1uismxno5_540.jpg
tumblr_oct37iv2RW1uismxno6_540.jpg
tumblr_oct37iv2RW1uismxno7_540.jpg
tumblr_oct37iv2RW1uismxno8_540.jpg
tumblr_oct37iv2RW1uismxno9_540.jpg

W EP 1-6 

This drama gives me life seriously. The drama revolved around a romance between Kang Chul (Lee Jong-Suk), who is super rich and exist in the webtoon “W”, and Oh Yeon-Joo (Han Hyo-Joo) who is a surgeon in the real world. Read my review of this week’s episode here. 

1) Jong Suk is wearing the Gold Bird Embroidery Denim Shirt from Dolce & Gabbana

2) Hyo Joo is wearing the Yellow Cashmere Polo Shirt and Frayed Handkerchief Skirt from Thom Browne

3) Hyo Joo is wearing the Multi colour Texture Knit from The Handsome

4) Hyo Joo is wearing the Long dress with ethnic stripes from Radeau

5) Jong Suk is wearing Embroidery Bomber Jacket from NOYB

6) Hyo Joo is wearing Tied Cuffs Oversized Shirt from The Handsome

7) Hyo Joo is wearing a top from Sandro

8) Jong Suk is wearing the Collarless Shirt from Millogrem 

9) Hyo Joo is wearing the Classic Gold Plated-White from Pilgrim

Original post

Follow us on Twitter & Instagram
Like us on Facebook

Cr: avatar_bda890a2bd9b_64.pngkstylefiles

• Like 14

Hi again, W still 3 episode left... and i really enjoy read all the comment, vid, fanart here make me happy. hahaha..
I know a lot of you and viewers must be dissapointed with the latest preview of W, Oh Yeon Joo died, but she is probably still alive. i think our scriptwriter wants the viewers to experience /watching/feel with a different kind of plot and we should watch with an open heart and support the drama until end (miracle rating?). W, NINE and QIHM is a story of the writer's ideas in making a plot/story is very unique and one of a kind. From what I saw in NINE and QIHM, both of the drama have a good ending. W? 
I just wanna know, if Kang Chul say I LOVE YOU to Oh Yeon Joo with all his HEART(true heart), what's happen? Why... later.
Maybe something.. i don't want to guess..haha.. hoping there is a beautiful moments/plot will appear to our OTP = for happy ending.~~~~
Many of you guys also mention about dead body...me tooo~~~ sob..sob.. i still no idea about that..

p/s : 

Some fact thats i want to share with you guys :

NINE: episode 10? the incense have only 2 left, but the story still have like 9-10 more episodes. Also mentioned about 'key'

Queen's In Hyun's man: 'Key of my life' was mentioned (what ep i already forgot)

W : "She is the key of my life" ep 1

All 3 dramas mentioned about the heroin is the "KEY". 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ilwoo_aein said:

JS & HJ filming "W"

is this a new one?!! they are wearing the same outfit they were wearing when Kang Cheol got shot and run away from the cops!! 

1 hour ago, jigee said:

You are spot on @Rania Zeid - THAT was the phrase I was looking for .. he is indeed very harsh and critical of himself that I somewhat feel sorry for the concerns he brought to himself.  Perhaps that is the reason why he's deservedly earn the recognition as the actor to be trusted and watched, for his achievements, as written in the interview.  That too explained the instinctive ability / talent that he has shown for doing something well to-date. 

Glad that we still have a few more episodes of W for our time to watch KC / OYJ battling the odds and prayfully, get to see a Happy Ending for them.  :wub: 

Have to stay home tonight to finish some office work ....   So glad that I chanced into this thread and having to met all of you to take delight in all the postings / images here, while cracking my brains to complete the assignments.  TQ.

cr MBC

Oh I am so sorry @LyraYoo - will take note of the reminder no 5 - am learning.  Thank you.

being self-critic is what made him a loved and trusted actor!! it's a good thing for the actor to keep on evolving himself and his talent and not feel content of where he reached, that's how he'll keep getting better and better and gain more love and acknowledgement as a great actor that he i!! though I want him to give himself some credit for his hard work and not push himself too hard!! but we love him and admire him for it!! :heart: 

it's great to have you with us chingu as well!! :) thank you for the gifs!! :wub: good luck with your work!! :) 

@Rania Zeid thank you for sharing the interview chingu!! :wub: all my love, respect and admiration to Lee Jong Seok!! :heart: 

59 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Fan-cam of JS filming "W" 

ohhh!! things doen't look getting better!! we're still in the angst!! *sigh*

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

guys... can you help me out? I need to know what episode did Kang Chul said "she's my life saver and Im certain she's the key to my life"? pls.. a.s.a.p...anyone who read this right now and know the answer...pls quote me...

I think it is the 2nd ep that KC said she is the key to his life.  You can check the recaps to be sure:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/w-two-worlds-episode-2/

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

guys... can you help me out? I need to know what episode did Kang Chul said "she's my life saver and Im certain she's the key to my life"? pls.. a.s.a.p...anyone who read this right now and know the answer...pls quote me...

it's episode 2 when he was talking to Soo hee on the phone before the truck of doom heading toward him!!

• Like 4

Any idea if the filming tonight is for final episode ot next week's episode ? I thought they have started their shooting early...

i don't wish to see KC bleeding in the final episode :( 

saw this picture below - quite sad ;( ;(;( 

cr to owner 

• Like 8

@katie2013 @sakura2016 thank's for replying...I really just need it...and I've been searching for it in the net but I just couldn't find it...you're both right ....ahhh kamsahamnida... thank you so much... I'll return the gratitude tomorrow....  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

sorry guys I haven't spazz for so long now... but I'll try to contribute to this page tomorrow ... W Fighting!!

• Like 3

I feel like w is going to have a happy ending infact im going to pray diligently for it to have a happy ending. Lets all pray for our OTP to have a happy ending where marry and live happily ever after just like kang chul said and yeon joo imagined.♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Kang chul and yeon joo ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥forever.♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

@katie2013 @sakura2016 thank's for replying...I really just need it...and I've been searching for it in the net but I just couldn't find it...you're both right ....ahhh kamsahamnida... thank you so much... I'll return the gratitude tomorrow....  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

sorry guys I haven't spazz for so long now... but I'll try to contribute to this page tomorrow ... W Fighting!!

you're most welcome glad we helped!! :) 

we really missed you chingu!! please come here more often, I missed your posts and spazzing with you!! :wub: 

16 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Any idea if the filming tonight is for final episode ot next week's episode ? I thought they have started their shooting early...

i don't wish to see KC bleeding in the final episode :( 

saw this picture below - quite sad ;( ;(;( 

cr to owner 

the still of him bleeding are from next week episode I believe!! he's wearing the ame outfet he was wearing while peice-of-trash assembly man was torturing him!! 

I'm surprised too!! they are till filming till now though it's half pre-produced and they didn't have much rest since they were filming night and day!! it feels like double the hard work not more resting for them dispite being half pre-produced!! 

44 minutes ago, ducan said:

Hi again, W still 3 episode left... and i really enjoy read all the comment, vid, fanart here make me happy. hahaha..
I know a lot of you and viewers must be dissapointed with the latest preview of W, Oh Yeon Joo died, but she is probably still alive. i think our scriptwriter wants the viewers to experience /watching/feel with a different kind of plot and we should watch with an open heart and support the drama until end (miracle rating?). W, NINE and QIHM is a story of the writer's ideas in making a plot/story is very unique and one of a kind. From what I saw in NINE and QIHM, both of the drama have a good ending. W? 
I just wanna know, if Kang Chul say I LOVE YOU to Oh Yeon Joo with all his HEART(true heart), what's happen? Why... later.
Maybe something.. i don't want to guess..haha.. hoping there is a beautiful moments/plot will appear to our OTP = for happy ending.~~~~
Many of you guys also mention about dead body...me tooo~~~ sob..sob.. i still no idea about that..

p/s : 

Some fact thats i want to share with your guys :

NINE: episode 10? the incense have only 2 left, but the story still have like 9-10 more episodes. Also mentioned about 'key'

Queen's In Hyun's man: 'Key of my life' was mentioned (what ep i already forgot)

W : "She is the key of my life" ep 1

All 3 dramas mentioned about the heroin is the "KEY". 

ye she is but it's painful to see them in pain and writer-nim better give us a happy ending or he will have to take care of our hospitalising fees for our heart conditions!! 

sure thing we will support W till the very end!! :D 

oh!! thank you for the information!! so this is writer-nim's trade mark?!! please give us and our OTP our happy ending writer-nim!!!!

• Like 3

@i.am.bugz.funny okay, "i think this girl holds the key to my life.". this is what you looking for.
ep 1. (0:54:18) 
just after he wake up, SoHee passed him the business card of Yeonjoo, murmured that nobody know who is Oh yeonjoo and she is very suspicious... and Sohee answered back... "the key to your life? ... oh.. that's very cheesy.... according to paramedics she's quite beautiful"...while Doyoon dropped the teabag he was making right into the cup mid-air. Chul replied "if she's beautiful, then everyone is beautiful." that's the first time he mentioned and it was transform into comics pages, and YJ unamused by that....

screen-shot-2016-07-21-at-6-36-16-am.jpg

the following ep 2, YJ went to stop the Potassmum incident, and she plead to speak to him alone... then proceed to persuade him, that since "you think that i might be the key to your life". ask him to trust him, and let her go smoothly. that is the second incident that was mentioned.
of cause, Chul was shocked speechless.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, roneddski said:

The part where KC was driving to rescue YJ and when he unexpectedly saw the "to be continued" sign, really reminds me of Queen InHyun's Man.. The same type of agony when the talisman turned black and Kim Boong Do was transported back to Joseon. So close yet so far. YJ, please don't die! We all want a happy ending!

Hmm, Sohee was summoned by KC, but then she only appears temporarily in the real world and reappears back in the manhwa. But how come when the Killer is summoned to the real world, he can appear for an infinite amount of time? Because he is a self-aware character like KC?

I really want to see Crazy Dog's reaction when he sees himself popping out in the manhwa meeting his idol KC. The moment when he realizes the KC he met at the cafe is THAT SAME KC. :dizzy: haha and the "That Oh Yeon Joo" is actually "This Oh Yeon Joo".

I swear this drama drives us insane. There are no perfect plans ever. They can rack their brains, think and rethink and reconsider, come up with all possiblities to plug loopholes, but in the end something WILL always go wrong somewhere. The term "no variable" doesn't exist.

I think that Soo Hee's entry to the real was so short because Kang Cheol realised her presence and sent her back to W world, like opening the door only to shut it quikly, unlike with the psycho culprit!! he didn't realise he summoned him so he couldn't do anything about it!! I hope that made sens!! :sweatingbullets:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to see that too!! that would be hillarious!! he's fanboy mode turned back the second he saw Kang Cheol even though he thought it's only ressemblance but he's not really "Kang Cheol"!! :lol: 

as much a I was happy of the variables being used in Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo' advantage, new ones appeared and ruined everything making me feel like cursing those variables right now!! :heartbreak: 

5 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Hi... people!! It's weekend finally... so happy... for these few days I've so very busy wth my real life, I even couldn't watch any dramas yet... so how was W?? Okay, don't tell me, I'll watch it for myself first... but before that, since it already reached episode 13, is W 16 episodes or 20-episodes??? if it's 16, then we still have another three episodes... then it will ends in two weeks???? Ah... time flies so fast....

Okay, that's my greeting for this thread and everyone here....  miss u all guys

thanks for @nonski for always tag me in W roll-call. sorry can't be so active and join u guys like before... but even so, I still watch W and will fangrl over it a bit late... lol

for all contributors, thanks for ur updates, will feed myself into it later once I've done watching W. BRB soon.... *blink* *off to watch*

W is only 16 episodes :( and the final episode is scheduled at 14 september (Lee Jong Seok's birhday) and there is a talk that MBC may broadcast a pecial episode!! :) I'm missing the drama and my OTP since now!! :bawling: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

@sakura2016 u r welcome sweetie :)

sorry for the delay in reply my posts remain hidden till the mod approves the content.. so they have to be awak and online to see my posts and Approve them , otherwise it may take half a day b4 someone check ad allows to appear.. so sorry again :) 

no problem chingu!! thank you for your reply!! :D 

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

just done watching episode 13. Well... I feel tricked by this writer... lol, I'm pretty agree with KC's happy ending and his comment that he didn't care whether the readers will curse or not at that kind of happy ending, but as many of the protagonist characters there, I'm also one of the fan that wish for KC's happy ending with YJ. Jebal.... I threw away all my logic and depends on imagination to believe all of these.... haha... seriously, it's really illogical but I like it and doesnt care of it, all I care now is, please my OTP, KC-YJ. Let them live and be together wehtehr in real world or W world, it's not matter. The important thing is happy ending for the two. Kkeut. Period.

The preview, I'm not going to believe that YJ is dead, just like how the death of fake KC was made, I believe there would be a better scenarion will explain how YJ escapes from her death fate. Like what KC said, there will be another new variables. KC has found his way to summoned himself tenter and get out from W and real world. The villain too. Now, it's YJ turns.

If writer nim of this drama planned to end W like what the manhwa did, I swear I would turn to be that mad anti-fan professor who forever will write curse comment to this writer and promisse to not watch any of his dramas for future watches. hahahaaaa...

ahh... that sweet scenes from the stills are finally out. But why they make it like that, I want to hear their voices and chat for that scenes, why they turned it into a video slide show type play.... waeee? but even so, I feel so happy seeing the two....

That is why, it would be so absurd and ridiculous and cruel if the two get sad ending...

#KangCheol<3YJ #HappyEnding

I had a breakdown when the variables Kang Cheol used to his advantage turned against him and were used by the psycho culprit the next day!! I was screaming: "Nooooooo!! it's not supposed to be like that!!" :bawling: 

hhhhhhhhhhhh not only you chingu many will take mad dog's anti-fan role if that happen but for me if after all our OTP's and our suffering we don't don't have a happy ending then I'll sent my hospital bells to writer-nim 'cause she's the reason for my heart condition and she has to take responsability for it!!

I really want to know what's Kang Cheol's plan to save her and I don't think she died for a second or that he was mistaken!! there must be something behind it!! but what is it?!! :crazy:

it was made like that because it was Yeon Joo's dream not reality!! I can't believe the scenes I held on in the worst times for our OTP, looking forward for them as our OTP's to come happiness turned out Yeon Joo's dreams!! NOOOOO!! THAT'S CHEATING!! I don't want any more dreams or I'll loose it!! :bawling: I want real happines for the: :bawling: 

they can't do that to our OTP and us!! right?!! right!! it has to be right!! 

3 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

I feel like w is going to have a happy ending infact im going to pray diligently for it to have a happy ending. Lets all pray for our OTP to have a happy ending where marry and live happily ever after just like kang chul said and yeon joo imagined.♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Kang chul and yeon joo ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥forever.♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥

I'm with you in the praying circle!! 

2 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@i.am.bugz.funny okay, "i think this girl holds the key to my life.". this is what you looking for.
ep 1. (0:54:18) 
just after he wake up, SoHee passed him the business card of Yeonjoo, murmured that nobody know who is Oh yeonjoo and she is very suspicious... and Sohee answered back... "the key to your life? ... oh.. that's very cheesy.... according to paramedics she's quite beautiful"...while Doyoon dropped the teabag he was making right into the cup mid-air. Chul replied "if she's beautiful, then everyone is beautiful." that's the first time he mentioned and it was transform into comics pages, and YJ unamused by that....

the following ep 2, YJ went to stop the Potassmum incident, and she plead to speak to him alone... then proceed to persuade him, that since "you think that i might be the key to your life". ask him to trust him, and let her go smoothly. that is the second incident that was mentioned.
of cause, Chul was shocked speechless.

I believe she was looking for another scene where Kang Cheol said: "she's my life's savor and I'm certain she's the key to my life" which took place at episode 2 (57:32) while he was talking to Soo Hee on the phone before the track of doom heading toward him!! :) 

• Like 6