[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

8 minutes ago, moomooz said:

I don't think KC can stay in the real world because he would be drown in the sea.... I only can foresee that YJ would stay in his world. His world is better though ;)  

Like I said before let's all of just migrate to W world lol

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:
Potential big spoiler/hint through speculation (W Two Worlds)

Enter at your own risk

I had goosebumps after reading about this…

Hide contents

In the next ep, it was revealed Kang Chul and Yeon Joo was already married, and then because they were thinking about getting a divorce, so that was why YJ left the rooftop without leaving a word. (Cr: DC)

A friend told me someone on PTT (Taiwanese forum) mentioned the fact that the dead body with a ring might be because Kang Chul was already married then…

Source: amyhsk.tumblr.com/post/148481397458/potential-big-spoilerhint-through-speculation-w

That would be a really crazy plot twist!!! That somehow his supposedly drowning in the water will catch up to him one day...:o I know in this drama everything is possible... *cross fingers* I hope it's not true..

21 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

She did say something about ring in KC finger when she check the corpse and confirm it's not KC.... means she knew about the ring that we don't know about it (yet..)

Ohhhh... it's probably not the same ring? 

• Like 4

tumblr_obf8s4Zksr1sqz8a7o1_500.jpg
Spoiler

tumblr_obf8s4Zksr1sqz8a7o2_500.jpg

You killed all my family. You falsely accused me and put me in jail, but you say you don’t know. They died before my eyes. They died miserably in front of me. My parents and my little siblings. I saw the scene with my eyes, and you say there’s no shooter? Do you have… any idea what I went through? You wouldn’t be able to withstand any of it, but I went through countless times. With those petty fingers, you drew like an absolute being. You took no responsibility. I remember every pain. It’s fiction.

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple images
  • Like 13

9 hours ago, juju84 said:

Thank you for the news. Also can you confirm it about episode 8 as well. What is listed about it on MBC official site. When it's gonna be aired on Thursday, August 11th? It won't be postponed? What is the official site's info about both 7-8 episodes?

@juju84

On MBC's official site, I've seen no information about e8 listed yet (likely because it's not the next episode).

The latest current listing is about e7: written preview, video preview, August 10th on-air date.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/w/index.html

From past experience, episode canceling because of the Olympics or some other sports broadcast is often last-minute. So don't get your hopes up that the current schedule will hold--but also don't despair because primetime dramas aren't cancelled that often, especially ones that bring in the ratings. And either way, we can only know for sure on the day of.

• Like 10

tumblr_obev84knWi1togm5so1_540.png
tumblr_obev84knWi1togm5so2_540.jpg

When I  was watching this scene I inmediately thought of  The Creation of Adam (Creazione di Adamo) by Michelangelo. Which makes me think that the scene where little yeon joo it’s drawing what it seems like a premature version of kang chul it’s more meaninful that what we thought at first (also, maybe the drawing represents her yearning for a protector, a hero or just a friend)

hehhehe are you giving us some clues writer nim?

• Like 21

Spoiler

tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo1_250.giftumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo2_250.gif
tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo3_250.giftumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo4_250.gif
tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo5_250.giftumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo7_250.giftumblr_obex53zvxa1s86jvvo8_250.gif

You’re just a character! You understand?! A fantasy that I created! You’re telling me that you’d shoot me with that? Go ahead and shoot, if you’re going to. Do you think you can pull the trigger? No. You can never shoot. Because you’re a character who cannot murder from the get-go. Because I’ve predetermined you to be a righteous guy. A guy that lives conscientiously and according to the law. You even have to carry out revenge in accordance with the proper law. That is how you have become a hero and people like you. You are a guy who cannot shoot a completely unarmed, powerless old man just because you are angry. That is your predetermined configuration.

• Like 11

episode 6 was alright. though KC didnt have much scene like the last 5 episode.

it good to see that KC didnt really try to kill YJ dad. he know YJ would be really sad if her dad is gone.

i guess it YJ well to save KC. that let her go under water to try to save KC.
that why the webtoon chance from end/to continue.

i really wonder if that hood man is the same one in KC world?

that last scene of YJ looking happy that she back in the webtoon world is great. i guess she dont care if she in jail as long as KC is back.

i cant wait to see what will happen in episode 7

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

When I  was watching this scene I inmediately thought of  The Creation of Adam (Creazione di Adamo) by Michelangelo. Which makes me think that the scene where little yeon joo it’s drawing what it seems like a premature version of kang chul it’s more meaninful that what we thought at first (also, maybe the drawing represents her yearning for a protector, a hero or just a friend)

hehhehe are you giving us some clues writer nim?

Raniaaaaaaaaaaa...I thought of the same thing! And I immediately called myself crazy for comparing them both!!

It's absolutely God Meets Man... more like creator Meepts character... and she does save him... 

The moment I saw that scene my brain jumped to Sistine Chapel and Michaelangelo.. but what could she be meaning by that... 

It could go in a zillion ways if we start comparing it to that.. like Yeon Joo might need to make sacrifices for Kang Chul... totally biblical..

Also... is there a baby on the way? People are speculating that she might be pregnant in the last scene.. I can't even.. gaaaaaaahhhhh! Someone kill me already!

I need someone to team up with me to kidnap the writer of the script... I needssss to knowwwwssss! :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

13958242_10154271919681221_5396619201104

• Like 14