[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Han Hyo Joo talks about acting with younger man Lee Jong Suk

By alim17    12 hours ago    16,923    2,962    3

lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo_1468867907_af_o

Regarding working with a man who is two years younger but playing the same age as her in the production, Han Hyo Joo confessed, "I felt burdened.  Because I'm the same age as Lee Jong Suk in the drama, I cut my bangs.  I am working very hard to look even at least a year younger than I am.  I also do a lot of aegyo to Lee Jong Suk; we are having fun on set.

full article here:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/han-hyo-joo-talks-about-acting-with-younger-man-lee-jong-suk

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo’s First “Bloody” Meeting Raises Anticipation For “W”

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo’s First “Bloody” Meeting Raises Anticipation For “W”

Han Hyo Joo Lee Jong Suk W2

MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” has released preview stills of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo’s “bloody” first encounter!

In the photos, Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) is bleeding severely looking as though he has been attacked, and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) is trying to save him since she is a doctor.

full article: 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/18/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joos-first-bloody-meeting-raises-anticipation-w/

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update 19 July 2016 with Hanhyojoo 

와.. 진짜 너무 덥다.. 와.. 진짜.. 와.. 와… 이건.. 와… 아아아아아아악 

WAH.. Really very hot.. Wah.. Really.. Wah.. Wah.. This.. Wah.., AhAhAhAhAhAhArk

he was so excited hahaha

"Because of my busy schedule, I've been unable to watch 'Uncontrollably Fond' so far, but seeing the still cuts or previews, it seems that Kim Woo Bin worked out a lot.  I wondered about taking it off in my drama this time, too, but [after seeing his body] I decided not to.

i am laughing so hard in after seeing his body i decided not to lol lol lol

• Like 4

Finally we are close to it!!!!I just cant believe that only 3 days are left:D:D :D I really hope this drama will be as good as we anticipate it to be. Because after seeing a trailer I cant wait anymore. OMG LeeJongsuk is so hot:phew:

But to be honest,I fully cant get whats happening in drama.I have read the synopsis thousand of times,but still I cant get it. I am even more confused after watching it. I think i just get it after watching the whole drama :blink:

Anyway,Fighting Everyone!!!:wub:

• Like 5

this actually worries me   :confounded:

"W" PD: There are some parts which might be tough for the viewers to understand. Jeong said,

"The imagination itself is unique and nothing like this has been seen before in Korea.

I am worried how the public might accept this".

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk Opens Up About Competing With Best Friend Kim Woo Bin For Drama Ratings

Lee Jong Suk Opens Up About Competing With Best Friend Kim Woo Bin For Drama Ratings

During the press conference for the new drama “W” on July 18, actor Lee Jong Suk talked about having to compete with his friend Kim Woo Bin, who is starring in the drama “Uncontrollably Fond” that airs in the same time slot as “W.”

Lee Jong Suk says there is no sense of competition between him and his best friend, saying, “We are known to be best friends and we happen to star in dramas that air at the same time. Before being cast in ‘W,’ Kim Woo Bin asked me to make a cameo on ‘Uncontrollably Fond.’ But I couldn’t because of the overlapping air time. We maintain a symbiotic relationship. Rather then competing, we’re cheering each other on and wanting to have dinner together some time.”

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo‘s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” will premiere on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST on MBC, while Kim Woo Bin and Suzy‘s drama “Uncontrollably Fond” is currently airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:55 p.m. KST on KBS.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/18/lee-jong-suk-opens-competing-best-friend-kim-woo-bin-drama-ratings/

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

"W" PD: There are some parts which might be tough for the viewers to understand. Jeong said,

"The imagination itself is unique and nothing like this has been seen before in Korea.

I think as long as the viewers are curious then it shouldn't be a problem if some parts of the drama are hard for them to understand, as long as the drama itself is well-done. Perhaps even curiosity will lead them to rewatch the episodes ^_^ 

I think the drama will harvest a lot of discussions from the viewers (which is evident already in this thread and it hasn't even started yet! lol), which is healthy and important because it shows how engaging the plot is. Perhaps it'll be like when Inception came out in theaters and people would repeat watch it to understand more about the concept behind dream-sharing and what the rules were. I know I was one of those people! I watched that movie 3x in theaters! haha my poor wallet that summer...

Anyway, a little more than 29 hours away!

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Aliens and ghosts were pretty fresh concepts for K-drama last time but did well too in the end. Because it's the first time, it's normal for the PD worry or anticipate about public reaction. I'm sure it will turn out well.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I think as long as the viewers are curious then it shouldn't be a problem if some parts of the drama are hard for them to understand, as long as the drama itself is well-done. Perhaps even curiosity will lead them to rewatch the episodes ^_^ 

I think the drama will harvest a lot of discussions from the viewers (which is evident already in this thread and it hasn't even started yet! lol), which is healthy and important because it shows how engaging the plot is.

Anyway, a little more than 29 hours away!

yeh , but korean usually like simpler plot i m afraid that W is goin to be bit complicated for them so they may skip it  :confounded:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

welcome to W thread and hope we'll have great time all of u here sharing our love for this great drama!! :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

see you tomorrow!! :)

now I'm off to sleep for real!! :lol: 

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

@dhia205  @siena407 hi & welcomee here hope we ll enjoy this drama ^_^

hi.. @sakura2016 and @Rania Zeid thank you for the warm welcome.. i will watch this drama for sure..hehe

btw i love they chemistry off screen.. reminds me to his affection towards Lee Bo Young during their drama, I can Hear Your Voice..tsk.. lee jong suk reallyyyyy really realllyyyyyyy... cute and treat noonas nicely :blush:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh , but korean usually like simpler plot i m afraid that W is goin to be bit complicated for them so they may skip it  :confounded:

LOL thez like shows like Wanted and six flying dragons, these shows had recent haigh trp.. one is a suspense show and another one is a costume show with lot of politics .......if they like such shows...they will like W too

Anything engaging with good acting will attract them .

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, shana0127 said:

LOL thez like shows like Wanted and six flying dragons, these shows had recent haigh trp.. one is a suspense show and another one is a costume show with lot of politics .......if they like such shows...they will like W too

Anything engaging with good acting will attract them .

hope so.. let's see tomorrow :anguished:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, shin.u said:

superrr longgggggggggggggg preview, i just hv done 1/4 of the translation :(((( 

what...you're translating the teaser...omona ...thank you so much!!!  15iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

16 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

you're worrying again dear... one day to go...and all your worries will disappear...

• Like 4

Haha I think it'll be fine. I think first week's ratings will be easier to predict since people will tune in either based on their interest in the plot or their good faith in our cast's abilities. First week is important because they have to capture the viewers' interests so that they continue watching because I'm sure as the plot unravels more and more, it'll be harder for people to catch up if they skipped an episode or so lol.

Anyway, Taiwanese news video clip :)

Now we know why Hyo Joo is always posing with her hands under her chin haha. It's cause of Sailor Moon! She even sings the theme song in the clip :lol: She loves Sailor Moon! Like I need another reason to love this woman! 

• Like 6