[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

22 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

i hate the fact that i suddenly found myself as a silent reader/lurker in this thread!:bawling:

i don't even have the luxury of time to back read the thread from the last page i was in cuz it's taking me like forever accessing the page(i'm really such a pathetic right now)

Anyway kudos to all of you WORLDies i'm having so much fun silently reading all your thoughts,theories and some wild thoughts & theories especially when it comes to our OTP:lol:

^i feel bad for feeling happy that lucky romance has ended finally like i've been waiting for it's finale so that our most anticipated drama for 2016 can finally takes off!:D^

W-4!!!

we missed your posts as well I hope you'll stop being a silent lurker really soon and joyne the discussions with us!! :D

no need too, everything has a start must have an end, Lacky Romance had its course and now is the time for W to start and shake our world!! :D 

24 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

well I don't care about bashers anymore... if they don't want it then they don't ... all I care is people who love what I love...and when it comes to this drama... I can only see positive comments...nothing more...hahahaha...

dear...I got shock when I saw Ryu here...I thought you posted on a wrong thread or I was in a wrong thread hahahaha... 64iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji  but I love to see my OTP at the side of the screen...

my problem is with direspectful comments, other than that I'm fine with them!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for now all my posts are on this thread so whatever you'll see know it has to do with our drama!! :D unless I'll find something I need to post on Scarlet Heart: Ryeo thread ;)

22 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

dear where have you been? I've been looking for you these past two weeks...and I notice you're not posting anymore...I thought you lose your interest in W drama... I think you're so busy right now...but anyway glad you're back on track... miss you dear... 70 Lovely lanterns doll emoji gifs

no, it's just that her laptop and phone need to be fixed, and I hope they'll be fixed soon!! 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, sara523 said:

just a few days to airing date

when the press conference will be hold?

I see these pictures right now ... our pretty hyo joo :wub:

this monday on 2 pm KST and will be aired on V.QQ that I can't watch because I don't know how to register in it!! :tears: I'll just wait for updates here from our friends who can watch it or find updates about it!! :( 

• Like 5

@sakura2016 don't worry dear i think in the official website of mbc they'll broadcast it ;) so it'll be easy  and even though they didn'tt you won't miss anything .. i'm sure a lot of friends will share with us and we'll find the whole thing on youtube .. i would've done it but 2 pm in korea is 5/6 am in my part of the world i'm not sure i'll be able to wake up :P 

• Like 5

Cannot wait to see the press conference. I hope to get some more perspective from the PD now that the drama is already more than halfway finished. If it breaks the ratings, the drama can be extended by a few episodes. It is now listed as 16 episodes only. Maybe some background information about the characters will be good. Otherwise, bts is always welcome. Keep hoping for the best!!!

• Like 5

ohh i missed out on lotsa goodies!!  (n pages :sweatingbullets: )

i love the posters it portrays the story's concept in a beautiful n creative way! n i like the colors too! :heart:

i noticed LJS filmed lots of scenes in the same outfit! 

is it because he is a manhwa character n characters n manhwa wear the same outfit so frequently? :lol: 

btw @sakura2016 & @MarieJose

too bad i didn't think that V.QQ requires lotsa procedures when i opened it :\

Spoiler

tumblr_oadovto17T1uhvzr6o1_1280.png

but you guys can still watch the press conference live on MBC's website ^_^

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/w/live/index.html

Cr: JShine 

• Like 8

W channel at Viki

W is licensed in the Americas and is a Viki Pass exclusive. Non-Viki Pass users in the licensed regions will have a 3-week delay.  

W subs will also be available in other languages ^_^ If there are Filipino fans here who reside in licensed regions, check out our Tagalog subs. :) 

If you live in non-licensed regions,  request a license: https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

@sakura2016 don't worry dear i think in the official website of mbc they'll broadcast it ;) so it'll be easy  and even though they didn'tt you won't miss anything .. i'm sure a lot of friends will share with us and we'll find the whole thing on youtube .. i would've done it but 2 pm in korea is 5/6 am in my part of the world i'm not sure i'll be able to wake up :P 

I hope so!! :) I'm sure many of Lee Jong Seok, Han Hyo Joo and W will make videos for us who can't watch online!! :) 

1 hour ago, mview said:

Cannot wait to see the press conference. I hope to get some more perspective from the PD now that the drama is already more than halfway finished. If it breaks the ratings, the drama can be extended by a few episodes. It is now listed as 16 episodes only. Maybe some background information about the characters will be good. Otherwise, bts is always welcome. Keep hoping for the best!!!

hhhhhhhhhhhh how funny is it that you're talking about extention when the drama didn't start yet!! :lol: 

we had more informations about Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo couple days/almost a week ago but sure thing any update is always welcomed!!

20 minutes ago, SORA1993 said:

ohh i missed out on lotsa goodies!!  (n pages :sweatingbullets: )

i love the posters it portrays the story's concept in a beautiful n creative way! n i like the colors too! :heart:

i noticed LJS filmed lots of scenes in the same outfit! 

is it because he is a manhwa character n characters n manhwa wear the same outfit so frequently? :lol: 

btw @sakura2016 & @MarieJose

too bad i didn't think that V.QQ requires lotsa procedures when i opened it :\

Hide contents

but you guys can still watch the press conference live on MBC's website ^_^

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/w/live/index.html

Cr: JShine 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no I don't think so, I think that he changed hi outfets as much as Yeon Joo did so maybe he had many sceens at the same day which required him to have the same outfet in them!! :D 

unfortunatly I don't know chinese so it's a dead end for me!! 

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you for the link!! you made my day!!! :wub: even though it's 6 am in my country I'll do my best to wake up to watch it!! :D I'm so excited!! ::w00t:

22 minutes ago, jeijei said:

W channel at Viki

W is licensed in the Americas and is a Viki Pass exclusive. If there are Filipino fans here who reside in licensed regions, check out our Tagalog subs. :)

unfortunatly Viki isn't avalable in my country!!

• Like 6

Annyeong chingu XYZ,

Please read the general rules and Kdrama rules before posting. Repeat violators will be given warning points. If the thread goes cray cray due to multiple violations, it may be possibly locked till further notice.

Common violations and their workaround:

X Quoting images or long posts. 1. Use @username to tag the user, 2. Quote a specific section of a long post by highlighting it and then clicking the "Quote this" hover, 3. Quote a text + picture post and then delete the picture.

X Posting unrelated content. All dating news and rumors, non-drama related pictures and the like should be posted in the shipping threadLee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo threads, respectively. Small reaction GIFS and images are permitted. Forum member birthdays and page milestones celebrations are prohibited.

X Posting illegal streaming links. Send a private message instead. 

X Using foul language. Just don't Richard Simmons whomever that is. 

X Bashing drama cast/crew or a Soompi member. Give constructive criticism instead. 

Kamsamhida.

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Are Lovers From Completely Different Worlds For New “W” Posters

By JiwonYu | Soompi

Lee Jong Suk And Han Hyo Joo Are Lovers From Completely Different Worlds For New “W” Posters

MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” has revealed another set of posters starring main leads Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo!

In the two posters, the actors look like they’re in their own worlds despite being placed next to each other.

W 2

For the poster that has two moons, Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) looks like he is in the city while Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) is in the fields enjoying nature. This goes along with the idea that “W” deals with people from two different worlds. The phrase “Where are you… What is your place like?” increases the emotional aspect between the two characters.

Also, the poster featuring the two sitting on armchairs also shows the characters are in different worlds as well. Han Hyo Joo is indoors while Lee Jong Suk is outdoors. Their expressions show that they are pretty relaxed and confident.

Viewers are curious how Han Hyo Joo will get sucked into the webtoon and how the relationship with Lee Jong Suk will start.

Meanwhile, “W” is about a doctor named Oh Yeon Joo who gets sucked into the webtoon “W” and meets the main character Kang Chul. It will air its first episode on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

Are you excited for its premiere?

Source (1)

• Like 5

KC and OYJ wearing the same clothes in the later episodes can be a rewriting of the manhwa.

It could be that they will encounter tragic calamity, but then they find a way to redo the storyline. Therefore, they have to come back to a certain time point in the past, with the old clothes.

That's one theory...

• Like 6

MBC drama ‘W’ reveals suspenseful 2nd main trailer!

Anna Park, July 15, 2016, 10 a.m.

Upcoming drama series ‘W’ has revealed its suspenseful second main trailer, featuring several thrilling moments to come, including a romantic kiss scene between leads Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk! ‘W’ will revolve around the story of Kang Cheol (played by Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (played by Han Hyo Joo).

160715_w_01.png

In the intense trailer, Kang Cheol can be seen being attacked by an unknown entity, with Oh Yeon Joo finding him in a pool of blood on the floor. With such a talented cast onboard for the production, ‘W’ is definitely a drama to look out for!

‘W’ airs on July 20th! Will you be tuning in?

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/mbc-drama-w-reveals-suspenseful-2nd-main-trailer/

• Like 5