[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler
2 hours ago, delightful said:

Yes, it's for personal enjoyment. That is all I wanted you to understand. SOTUS The Series is a fictional story with fictional characters, is it wrong for us fans to like it for what it simply is? The show and storyline is depicting Arthit in that light, so the fans are just taking in what is given to us.

I am also glad that LGBT series are being better received not only in Thailand, but also all around the world.

And you said you weren't trying to be hostile, I guess we have very different viewpoints on what 'hostile' means. I actually wanted to avoid a serious conversation in an entertainment thread, but when I see you calling others 'homophobic' even though none of us can be described as one in my opinion. Since most of us already know that Kong and Arthit are 'gay' or 'bisexual' and none of us have quit the series yet. Just because we label one as the husband and the other as a wife, that makes us homophobic? This is where Noh's words comes in handy. I don't know what you call it, but I call it LOVE.

How will I become a better person just because I stop using the word 'wifey' to label Arthit? Does it really change my opinion just because I use another label for him? No, it's what's in my head and how I feel towards this character that matters, and I think over the course of my posts it's obvious that I actually have a fondness for Arthit more than any of the characters in this series. Just because I label him as a 'wifey' that doesn't mean I am degrading him. Will I ever use these terms/labels outside of the forum? No, I would never go up to a gay friend and ask them who the 'wifey' is in their relationship. Because I know better already, but since this is a forum and the 'people' we are talking about are fictional characters that is portrayed that way, I don't see the harm in using the word 'wifey' to describe Arthit. That is what the show is depicting, that Arthit is the 'wifey' in this story, so I don't think we should be told to become a better person and stop labeling them. We have the right to determine how a character comes off to us, you have your rights and I have mine. And I hate that you think you're 'better' or 'right' just because you're gay. It's like me saying that you, a gay person, doesn't know how to label a straight person because you're not straight. You get me?

Yeah, no one was trying to be harmful towards anyone. As far as I can see many of us here have avoided any kind of serious debate because we all know this thread is about a fictional story. It is an entertainment thread, purely entertainment.

Okay, that's it for my view points. I will view these characters as nothing more than what they are, fictional characters, Singto and Krist may or may not be more than friends in real life, but as for Arthit and Kongpope I will still use any term I see that fits them. Just like how I view and label straight fictional characters.

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

..... If you guys/gals want.. I could add the 'details' on how they expressed their longing for each other after they went into the bedroom in the fanfic that I already wrote. Oh and the bathroom/shower.... NVM, I can't. I just can't. I feel a nosebleed coming on. I can't get the images of Krist and Singto out of my head when I write about Kongpope and Arthit. It's... so weird. It'll be wrong to write those scenes with Krist and Singto in my head, acting out all the things I write.

Maybe.. I could write another lovey-dovey fanfic about Kongpope and Arthit when I'm tired of translating the SOTUS novel. I'll see... thanks for liking my fanfic... I'm happy you want more. ^_^

... waiting ... i'll just keep on waiting... i'd rather be that wrong until December ends ... 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the subs @delightful 

Once again I am amazed by the expressive acting of Singto and Krist they really do make Kongpop and Arthit come alive for me. The scene where Kong chases Arthit after he catches him drinking and looks like he is about to start crying I was done after that. Poor baby look like he went back to his room and was messed up for the rest of the night.  They are just so believable in these roles. 

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, delightful said:

..... If you guys/gals want.. I could add the 'details' on how they expressed their longing for each other after they went into the bedroom in the fanfic that I already wrote. Oh and the bathroom/shower.... NVM, I can't. I just can't. I feel a nosebleed coming on. I can't get the images of Krist and Singto out of my head when I write about Kongpope and Arthit. It's... so weird. It'll be wrong to write those scenes with Krist and Singto in my head, acting out all the things I write.

Maybe.. I could write another lovey-dovey fanfic about Kongpope and Arthit when I'm tired of translating the SOTUS novel. I'll see... thanks for liking my fanfic... I'm happy you want more. ^_^

Almost fainted there for a moment because just the word "details" made me think too many things... *nosebleed* Omg then the word "shower" happened (...why am I thinking of that chapter in Addicted playing out between K+A right now? :smirk:)

Anyways... don't mind me :) I'd be more than happy with lovey-dovey fanfic too ^^ Whatever you feel inspired to write @delightful is more than good for me :)

33 minutes ago, delightful said:

No, you're too young. Aren't you the same age as Kongpope? Or was it Singto? LOL! Amorous Love was written for VERY mature audiences... It was.... never meant to be posted anywhere else. *hides under a stack of manga*

Yeah, I'm working on getting Chapter Two finished, maybe by Thursday? I have friends that need me in real life it seems, I don't know why people like me so much. :o I am not all that nice to them when I see them, but they say it's my charm. :o But just like Noh and P'Arthit, I can't say no when a friend needs help. :huh:

Yeah, once I get bored of translating then I might write a fanfic.... BUT all of that will be shoved aside when I get my hands on Ep.9, I'm sooooooooo looking forward to subbing that one! Sunday (since I don't get a copy until Sunday) needs to come faster!!!!

Oh wait just saw this post now while I was writing that. I'm the same age as Singto 1994 ^^ ....but it's probably too late for that now... I mean I'm reading Addicted... and Counter Attack... and a bunch of other Chinese BL novels... yup :sweatingbullets:

Aw that's so cute xD (the green part... that you said :))

Don't worry take all the time that you need to translate things :)16.gif16.gif AND ME TOO! I CAN'T WAIT FOR EP 9!!! Ep 8 ended way too soon ㅠㅠ I was totally expecting their heartfelt conversation to be included in ep 8 ...well especially since they start that scene and then DIDN'T FINISH IT (is there a gasping/shocked emoji on here? normally I use the one with its hands on its face... ahh I'm getting sidetracked/rambling again o.o')

• Like 8

1 hour ago, delightful said:

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!! SHUT YOUR EYES AND KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN! DON'T LOOK UP UNTIL I SAY SO! *runs away to cry hide with Arthit behind the stands*

No, just don't touch me...I'm not Pierrot.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T .............. I can't believe you saved them all! OMG! I'm so embarrassed! I was so young, naive, and innocent back then. I'm so glad you don't have An Act of Kindness.. That was my first fanfic and it was ... so full of horrible horrible things. LOL!

This is the biggest shock to me, right after hearing Plae say she didn't like men. LOL! *faints*

So you are walin????? i used to read your ff in winglin, OMGS such a nostalgic

56 minutes ago, momobae said:

@delightful can we expect lots of fanfiction about Kongpob and Arthit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

yes please 

latest?cb=20140715042509

• Like 3

For whoever likes BL series and/or movies i have found (not verified) a wide list of movies and series from ASIA under this link https://yamadayugifan.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/yaoi-live-action-films-and-series-from-east-asia-with-happy-endings-and-english-subtitles-2/ it looks very comprehensive and updated (it has even Ep 8 of Sotus already) you may wish to check if there are misleading details you can contact the author that seems smart enough actually I like the name he has given to the post 'Gay/Yaoi/BL live action films and series from East Asia with Happy Endings (do not thing about massage) and English Subtitles 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, germanknight said:

For whoever likes BL series and/or movies i have found (not verified) a wide list of movies and series from ASIA under this link https://yamadayugifan.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/yaoi-live-action-films-and-series-from-east-asia-with-happy-endings-and-english-subtitles-2/ it looks very comprehensive and updated (it has even Ep 8 of Sotus already) you may wish to check if there are misleading details you can contact the author that seems smart enough actually I like the name he has given to the post 'Gay/Yaoi/BL live action films and series from East Asia with Happy Endings (do not thing about massage) and English Subtitles 

Oh yeah I've seen that page before! They update quite frequently so it's helpful ^^ I used to check there more often for things to watch, but lately I don't have enough free time so I haven't looked there in a while :sweatingbullets:

(sorry my post accidentally posted itself on the forum before I finished writing it O_o so I had to edit it to add in the rest)

*Edit: Oh they do have SOTUS there... I haven't been to it in a long time so I didn't know... I wonder if those are from here? It looks like the first four are from GMM TV 

• Like 2

I have a question.  The subbed videos labelled "FB Live Singto and Krist" and "Krist and Singto GMM live" are they the same? The sizes are different so I'm a little confused because delightful did once say that she found a 480p one and had uploaded that....

On another note, it's just been a little over 15 hours since I last came and 21 new pages?!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! I'm guessing Episode 8 has been uploaded and that's why.....lol.  Thank you delightful if it is up!!!! Xoxoxoxo 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ikkiek said:

Krist is a teasing boy, hehe. P'Singto has a hard time to deal with this cutie N'KON.

And when P'Singto ignore N'KON, This is what N'KON murmuring to Mr.SEXY&LEAN.

thanks for the trip back to that kilig-inducing moments, @ikkiek (note: kilig = encapsulates giddiness+heart-throbbing+thrilling reflex emotions, usually like the feelings upon seeing your crush approaching)...

a bit of imposition, hope you won't mind... can you do a quick translation of the following as well?

Spoiler

on Krist and Singto's first twitter-linkup + dinner date:

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_21_19_14.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_08_at_21_07_48.png

Screen_Shot_2016_10_11_at_11_22_33.png

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

I have a question.  The subbed videos labelled "FB Live Singto and Krist" and "Krist and Singto GMM live" are they the same? The sizes are different so I'm a little confused because delightful did once say that she found a 480p one and had uploaded that....

On another note, it's just been a little over 15 hours since I last came and 21 new pages?!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! I'm guessing Episode 8 has been uploaded and that's why.....lol.  Thank you delightful if it is up!!!! Xoxoxoxo 

I think the sizes are different because one is higher resolution. I believe the one labelled "FB live" is the slightly higher resolution one.

Yes ep 8 has been :) Here it is >>

14 hours ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Ugh I felt so bad for Kong in this episode, his friends are totally c#ckblocking his seduction. I do have to say while I found their antics rude and immature on Arthit's behalf (and the lovelorn Kong), I did think it was pretty normal for them to get together and drink (even to the point that I could imagine the Hazing team doing the same in their freshman year). It was just bad luck in the form of the lovely, concerned P'Arthit that exposed them. But the second thing (to act out the Kong/Arthit gear scene) was just too rude. It was a bit sad that these guys hadn't learnt much about respecting their seniors after all. The resolution (video and gear ceremony) was fantastic though, because it showed the freshies exactly why they should be ashamed of themselves but also started the nong/P Senior/Junior relationship anew. I like that the hazing team didn't harp on the bad form but just went on with their planned ceremony. Poor baby Arthit with his soft heart being embarrassed by those rotten kids. *shakes fist at glasses boy*. 

• Like 12

@delightful!!!! I just watched teh 8th with your EngSub!!!! I am dying!!!!!! I need to watch the 9th ep now!!!! Hahahahahahahaha... I think Arthit knows why Khong is giving him the gear hahahaha.... Thank you so much for this job. What I love of you is you take the time to put your personal comments in some particular part which are amazing... Thanks a lot!!!! Kisses from Colombia! :D 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I think the sizes are different because one is higher resolution. I believe the one labelled "FB live" is the slightly higher resolution one.

Yes ep 8 has been :) Here it is >>

Thank you!!!!! For clarifying and for linking me directly to Episode 8. Now it can download in the background while I read through the threads. Yaaaay :wub:

And huge huge HUGE thank you to @delightful for subbing it!!! I would hug you with all my excess blubber of you were here in front of me :heart:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Ugh I felt so bad for Kong in this episode, his friends are totally c#ckblocking his seduction. I do have to say while I found their antics rude and immature on Arthit's behalf (and the lovelorn Kong), I did think it was pretty normal for them to get together and drink (even to the point that I could imagine the Hazing team doing the same in their freshman year). It was just bad luck in the form of the lovely, concerned P'Arthit that exposed them. But the second thing (to act out the Kong/Arthit gear scene) was just too rude. It was a bit sad that these guys hadn't learnt much about respecting their seniors after all. The resolution (video and gear ceremony) was fantastic though, because it showed the freshies exactly why they should be ashamed of themselves but also started the nong/P Senior/Junior relationship anew. I like that the hazing team didn't harp on the bad form but just went on with their planned ceremony. Poor baby Arthit with his soft heart being embarrassed by those rotten kids. *shakes fist at glasses boy*. 

Yes, P'Oak has garnered alot of negativity from folks in this episode. In the end, though, I like the character, and I could totally see myself being friends with him. He's happy-go-lucky, and just wants everyone to have a good time. :)

Em is adorable, as usual. It'll be interesting to see how he develops.  At some point he needs to stop being a pushover and take initiative!

The preview of Kong giving Arthit his gear was such a cliff-hanger! But it's hilarious - Kong is struggling how to convey his feelings to Arthit...

• Like 4

@delightful just in case you're bored and looking for something else to fire off those SOTUS pangs of yours, I hope you can enqueue the subbing some of might be interesting parts of the Krist and Singto's live feed during the poster signing yesterday.  While it looked like to be not as substantive as the previous one, I'm just succumbing to my greediness as it's gonna be kaput in the next couple of months :( ... Krist came in late around 20mins mark though...

• Like 9

2 hours ago, germanknight said:

The only character i completely dislike is the boy with glasses, i do not even wish to remember his name, such an as...hole. I mean in each and every classroom we have had an idiot but this is the worst, creating issue and also instead of understanding mistakes he keeps on going on useless statements, Sometimes really he pisses me off i have to say.

Aww, I get that Oak does have some stupid ideas. But don't we all have that one friend who usually comes up with the most stupid ideas? It's no reason to dislike him.

Also, to be honest, while Oak was the one who had the idea to drink and to act out the gear scene, it's at least partially Kongpop's fault as well. He didn't have to join his friends in drinking. He could have opted out or even tried to talk them out of it. And they even asked him about the scene and he said he was okay with it. I'm not sure what he expected, but regardless of how they would have acted it out, I'm pretty sure Arthit would have been upset with it either way...

So, yeah, I think the events of this episodes were really mostly there to show that Kong feels bad about the way he himself acted.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Yes, P'Oak has garnered alot of negativity from folks in this episode. In the end, though, I like the character, and I could totally see myself being friends with him. He's happy-go-lucky, and just wants everyone to have a good time. :)

Yeah I saw all the angry Oak comments on here before I watched it, but for some reason I wasn't that mad at him (I totally understand why everyone else is though :)). Maybe that's because I didn't really mind him instigating the drinking thing (basically my thoughts about that are the same as @lolalarue's) and also because I read about May (in the book version I mean) being the one to suggest doing that for the play before I even watched the raw so in my mind it's kind of split between the two of them haha.. Like two alternate SOTUS realities where in one Oak did it and in another May did it... Haha I'm just realizing how weird that sounds as I type it O_o

• Like 4