[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Let me spread some SOTUS love with all the lovely people here who have helped make this thread my second home over the past... wait... has it already been over a month?? Wow time flies! And all the new ppl here too! Everyone please feel welcome and loved <3

Anyways >> *goes to retrieve cute happy SOTUS pics*

Hide contents

Oh and did someone say OAUJUN ABS COLLAGE?????????????????? oh it's you @MaguStrates :) That is an excellent idea! Please do :D

Awwww! That's so sweet, @dreadaeleonkvothe! Feels like home :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

For me, personally, it's not totally Oak's false. Everything seems to be well planned by the Junior and Staff. 

1. Cancelling every activities all day - Allowing staffs to have some meeting, preparing, and rehearsing all night events. Of course, they knew that some Freshmen will break the rules. They always do. Just looking for a scapegoat to be blamed on. Arthit didn't really mad at Kong, but Kong himself is the one to feel guilty. Remember? The biggest lovely personality of Kongpob is Love and Caring to his Friends. Of course, he always feel that he's the one to be blamed.

2. Those hazing from Junior about the Freshman's play - Totally scripted. (Just like when Arthit's running and get his legs hurt. Clearly it's the script between P'Dear and Arthit according to the conversation over the phone.) It's just that Oak's bad luck. That he's the one that plan about mocking play. Those juniors can even come in between the play for nothing and say "YOU ALL SUCKS!" for no reason, then turn the VDO on. Again it's totally scripted.

Take it easy SOTUS Fan Club. :glasses:

if you see Oak/Prince 's IG feed you will find he has a alot of Pics with One guy. sometimes the caption is abigous for me. i'm curious that guy is his bf or bff :wub: what do you think?

• Like 6

Hello again everyone!

RL has been eating my time again (planning for wedding is sooo time consuming and stressful) and when i came back we're already at pg. 250. i am glad that i wasn't around to face the drama, cos i just want to have fun with y'all spazzing about Sotus, no?

My lovely @delightful - thanksssss for subbing Ep.8 and the live chat. i really hope to find the time to watch the live chat this weekend...

ohhhh... please do grace us with your amazing writing...i loooove it so much. i am like your biggest fan!!!!(btw, not so secretly i left the word file open at office for the past week and when i need a mood booster i just pretend that i am reviewing work when i actually re-reading your fic!!! it literally save me from breaking down). 

onto Ep.8 - everything about it just beautiful! Singto's acting as usual just amazes me. His forlorn and crushed expression is so on point especially when Arthit walks away from him after the drinking scene. OMG... i dont know how much longer i can wait until they clear all these misunderstanding, make up and get together already... there's so much hurt my heart can take, ok???

ok, im done for now! sorry for the rambling...hehehehe

oh, hello to my fellow Malaysian!!! so glad to see many of us around here....and welcome to new faces!!! :heart: 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Jay BudLight said:

@alwayssecrettime OMG!!! (Screaming Loudly Alone in my Apartment) You are so right !!!! GOSH!!! The other guy is so cute and adorable :wub: They are lovely... Don't envy... Jay... Stop... Don't even think about it LOL :lol:

lol they are so ambigous with that pose and caption. that's why i'm so curious :wub:

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@shivyn01 Kongpob is too childish. He's only 18 and needs to learn a lot about life. But he absolutely has his 100% love for Arthit and he's not afraid to speak it out to Arthit. While Arthit has too much pride to protect his reputation and kind of afraid of love. He's 20 and his heart was broken before.

I'm not surprise that Arthit is going to be a bit more mature than Kongpob. And Kongpob has a thing with an older guy clearly LOL :wub:

I actually am envious of people who face things head on. Sure its considered immature from time to time but it's brave isn't it. I sympathise more with Arthit. I analyse things and I worry about how it will affect myself and those around me and of the changes it will bring and if the other person is genuine or not and I stifle myself. I really do admire that trait. 

Side effect of growing up I guess. We take less chances and by doing that sometimes we miss out on what our heart truly wants

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, ikkiek said:
  Reveal hidden contents

cvg.png

cv8.png

Krist has the rest of time teasing P'Singto. LMAO

/Singto has mentioned that he is not good in Math, so Krist might have more reasonable topics to talk with P'Singto.

:smirk:

EDIT : I save same pic and uploading it -> delete the same pic, hehe

thanks, again and again... :D that was seemed to be their first tweet-hookup probably while having a night-out (date) :D

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oh yeah I noticed the weird pattern thing on his shirt too but I couldn't tell what it was! I'm really curious now... Maybe I'll go try and watch that part again to see :) 

Hehehehe I noticed because I recently learned that Singto means Lion so I wondered if that's what it was 

36 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Awwwee you guys! Krist posted this photo of himself! It was one of my favourites from the batch I was looking at earlier today :wub::wub:

I'm thinking Snow White for some reason. Hair as black as night, lips as red as blood and skin as white as snow. Nooooooooo don't eat that Apple (though I'm sure we'll find your seven dwarves and Prince charming in a jiffy:D

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

ooh just thought about something..... how old they're in sotus?? I mean how works the school in thailand about age? Here in Italy a first year university has 18/19 years old (well  I start at 21 :P )

someone mentioned a few pages back that they are 18 ( atleast Kong and Em are)

• Like 1