[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

19 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

That girl clearly have delusional narcissistic immoral selfish overconfident out of boundary personality. Forgive my harsh words but I really hate that kind of person (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

!!!!! i couldn't agree more. you know when straight girls find out that a handsome guy they've been crushing on turned out to be gay and they say 'what a waste' because he can no longer reproduce and continue his good genes like that's on the same level. this pervading casual homophobia needs to be discussed more among straight girls and how not to fall in that kind of thinking even though they want to pass it off as a joke. gay people exist for themselves not for straight girls who think they're entitled to get dicked down every time they feel like it.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

well I don't think is too abnormal. I think is normal to like someone but not find attractive other person of the same sex. So they're just bisex with a tendecy for women :P

yes. One can realize he/she is bisexual and not gay. 

But the plot of "girl gets the gay/bisexual guy" paints a negative light on the lgbt. Like being gay/bisexual is just a state of confusion or an experiment to the test. 

@samvilerow23 I agree. I often hear girls saying "good looking guys that are gay and into m2m relationships are such a waste". 

I would just retort "Why? You think you have a chance? Don't be delusional you female dog". :P

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

So... I just woke up! *yawn* And guess what?................................. IT'S DONE ENCODING THE SUBS!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
It's being uploaded right now, so I should get to post in VERY soon.. Maybe 20minutes? I just have to fast forward thru and make sure nothing is wrong with it.. there shouldn't be. ^_^

AND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SHARE THE CHAPTER ONE TRANSLATIONS TO THEIR TWITTER/FACEBOOK/WEBSITE of any sort. My answer was already given, I have said absolutely NO SHARING! Do not post that translation anywhere.

But.. I have 6 pages to catch up on!!!! You guys are so fast!!!

Yeah you'll have to excuse us, we were ranting about the homophobic bullsh!t plot of U-Prince Teddy :angry:

• Like 5

Credit: https://www.dek-d.com/meet/39559/

Click for more, Pics. It's just a treasure site fill with cute cute cute cute to infinity couple with their real university's uniform.

I don't want to translate all the interview since It's a normal info about them.

HERE are interest parts.

Spoiler

ดึงประสบการณ์การว้ากที่คณะมาใช้?
คริส : ใช่ครับ ช่วยได้เยอะเลย ทำให้ผมเข้าถึงบทง่ายขึ้น
อีกอย่างผมเคยถูกพี่สิงว้ากมาก่อนด้วย พอมาเล่นเรื่องนี้ก็สนุก
ที่ได้ว้ากเขาคืนครับ
สิงโต : เดี๋ยวๆ 555 ผมก็อินกับบทเพราะเคยผ่านจุดนั้นมาก่อน
แต่ก็มีปรึกษาคริสบ้าง เพราะผมจะเข้าใจบทคริสมากกว่า
ส่วนคริสก็เข้าใจบทผมมากกว่า เหมือนแลกชีวิตกันเลยครับ

Using Haze's experience for the series?

Krist : Yes, It helps a lot. It makes me into the roles easier and I used to Hazing by P'Sing(to) before. Then I enjoy when I haze him back in this drama.

Singto : Wait! 555(hahaha, FYI: This is Thai style to shorten this word ^^) I'm also into the role because I was hazing before and I discuss with Krist. Cause I understand Krist's role more than him and Krist understand my role than me. Like we are switching our lives. 

Spoiler

แอบเมาท์กันหน่อย?
สิงโต : คริสเป็นคนง้องแง้ง เวลาง่วงจะงอแง คือเขาไม่ได้
ระรานใครนะครับ แต่เขาจะเงียบๆ เปลี่ยนไป ผมก็จะรู้แล้วว่า
ต้องปล่อยให้เขานอน เดี๋ยวตื่นมาก็บ้าพลังเหมือนเดิม
คริส : พี่สิงโตเป็นคนใจเย็นมากๆ ไม่ว่าเจอเหตุสุดวิสัยอะไร
ก็ตาม เขาจะนิ่งสุดๆ ผิดกับผมเลย

Gossip Time?
Singto : Krist is tempered When he is sleep he will be tempered but he is not harm others but keep on silent likes totally change from his normal. So I let him sleep when he wakes up he will be energatic as the same.
คริส : P'Singto is very cool-headed. Eventhough facing whatsoever incidents, He will keep his cool, unlike me.

144.jpg

Since: @delightful has subbed the show Ma Noot Pa La Dek Ep.3, We knew Singto read Novel before go to sleep. (and Krist want to reply as his senior do masturbation. LOL). I think he read sci-fi or fantasy novel likes other u-students do. But romantic novel is beyond my imagination.

So No wonder smiley Kongphop have such a sweet and playful eyed for Arthit since he (Singto) is a romantic guy who obsessed with romantic novel. I like Whhhatttttt! he read "A Walk to Remember" while Krist had read SOTUS (in DEK-D website) before.

efv.jpg

Sneaking Krist, hahaha,

Krist : P'Singto, Hey, what are you doing didn't you didn't pay me an attention.  :bawling:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, yana2407 said:

Cant i say his lips instead?!! Kyaaaa!!! He is cute everywhere! In Kiss in Sotus (referring to epi 8 when he tried to act cool in front of May) and in Uprince! N in real life he is so cheeky! Just look at the game show he appeared with singto and krist! :wub: 

ahhh!! Im falling head over heel for Newwie! @greenfan do u watch Kiss the series? 

Yes, his lips! And everything about him! I liked him instantly when I first saw him in the first episode. He was all shy and quiet during that time. My profile gif was taken from that episode. As the show progresses, I'm liking him more and more with his close friendship with Kong. Like he's the kind of friend that will stand up for you, as he did for Kong. Gosh, that moment! And of course, I want him to be happy and I think May is perfect for him :) 

I actually have not watched anything on Newwiee aside from Sotus except for the trailer of a certain show where someone actually kissed him. And I don't think I'm ready to dissociate him with Sotus just yet so I would probably watch the other shows after Sotus. But thanks for the info! I'll put Kiss on the list :) 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

yes. One can realize he/she is bisexual and not gay. 

But the plot of "girl gets the gay/bisexual guy" paints a negative light on the lgbt. Like being gay/bisexual is just a state of confusion or an experiment to the test. 

Yeah, the plot "paints a negative light" as you say, because the typical homophobic person will watch this and be like "Oh but this guy's fine! He's not gay, he's bisexual! He can still end up with a girl!" You know what I mean ?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Yeahh let's talk about kiss

CuV4eC4XgAAySOu.jpg

CuV4eC5WcAUHi2I.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys need to take a chill pill i just slept for 3 hours and i'm way behind HAHAHAHAHA

OMG Krist even you eat a grilled pork intestine i will kiss you! again for three hours non stop! ( Again i'm giving him a break, a breather and the we'll continue ) HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 7

It's been a thrill these past few weeks seeing how this community has grown and how insane the comments are filling up each day. I remember actually signing up on Soompi just because of Sotus and the thread at that moment has not reached at least a hundred pages yet. So seeing how crazy fans are commenting really tells something about how successful this show really is. Know what? I think Soompi should make a survey functionality here as I need to know who among the 133 followers here fancy Kong, Arthit, Em (!), Prem, Wad, and the rest of the gang :) Welcome to the new fans and good job to all! I've been busy and checking back always gives me chills! 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, ikkiek said:

Credit: https://www.dek-d.com/meet/39559/

Click for more, Pics. It's just a treasure site fill with cute cute cute cute to infinity couple with their real university's uniform.

I don't want to translate all the interview since It's a normal info about them.

HERE are interest parts.

Hide contents

ดึงประสบการณ์การว้ากที่คณะมาใช้?
คริส : ใช่ครับ ช่วยได้เยอะเลย ทำให้ผมเข้าถึงบทง่ายขึ้น
อีกอย่างผมเคยถูกพี่สิงว้ากมาก่อนด้วย พอมาเล่นเรื่องนี้ก็สนุก
ที่ได้ว้ากเขาคืนครับ
สิงโต : เดี๋ยวๆ 555 ผมก็อินกับบทเพราะเคยผ่านจุดนั้นมาก่อน
แต่ก็มีปรึกษาคริสบ้าง เพราะผมจะเข้าใจบทคริสมากกว่า
ส่วนคริสก็เข้าใจบทผมมากกว่า เหมือนแลกชีวิตกันเลยครับ

Using Haze's experience for the series?

Krist : Yes, It helps a lot. It makes me into the roles easier and I used to Hazing by P'Sing(to) before. Then I enjoy when I haze him back in this drama.

Singto : Wait! 555(hahaha, FYI: This is Thai style to shorten this word ^^) I'm also into the role because I was hazing before and I discuss with Krist. Cause I understand Krist's role more than him and Krist understand my role than me. Like we are switching our lives. 

Hide contents

แอบเมาท์กันหน่อย?
สิงโต : คริสเป็นคนง้องแง้ง เวลาง่วงจะงอแง คือเขาไม่ได้
ระรานใครนะครับ แต่เขาจะเงียบๆ เปลี่ยนไป ผมก็จะรู้แล้วว่า
ต้องปล่อยให้เขานอน เดี๋ยวตื่นมาก็บ้าพลังเหมือนเดิม
คริส : พี่สิงโตเป็นคนใจเย็นมากๆ ไม่ว่าเจอเหตุสุดวิสัยอะไร
ก็ตาม เขาจะนิ่งสุดๆ ผิดกับผมเลย

Gossip Time?
Singto : Krist is tempered When he is sleep he will be tempered but he is not harm others but keep on silent likes totally change from his normal. So I let him sleep when he wakes up he will be energatic as the same.
คริส : P'Singto is very cool-headed. Eventhough facing whatsoever incidents, He will keep his cool, unlike me.

144.jpg

Since: @delightful has subbed the show Ma Noot Pa La Dek Ep.3, We knew Singto read Novel before go to sleep. (and Krist want to reply as his senior do masturbation. LOL). I think he read sci-fi or fantasy novel likes other u-students do. But romantic novel is beyond my imagination.

So No wonder smiley Kongphop have such a sweet and playful eyed for Arthit since he (Singto) is a romantic guy who obsessed with romantic novel. I like Whhhatttttt! he read "A Walk to Remember" while Krist had read SOTUS (in DEK-D website) before.

efv.jpg

Sneaking Krist, hahaha,

Krist : P'Singto, Hey, what are you doing didn't you didn't pay me an attention.  :bawling:

I love the last pic. It described Krist very well. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

I imagine this thread will blowup fast when the first kiss happens :P

It will explode! HAHAHAHA with all kinds of reactions. Screecncaps and GIF everywhere HAHAHAHAHA 100 pages in one day! HAHAHAHA

• Like 11