[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, delightful said:

On a side note... thanks to the wonderful @flowerh78 for helping me 'protect' the chapter one translation. Please remember my rules for downloading/reading this translated chapter. If I find that there is postings of this translation anywhere on the internet I will stop translating. PLEASE think of Bittersweet who wrote this story, Nabu the publishing company that brought it to paper form, and GMM TV for bringing these characters to life. If you guys can support any of them in anyway, please do it. If you don't know my rules for downloading/reading the translation then go back in this thread and look for it. I'm super sleepy now and can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to post this quick.

Chapter One SOTUS : https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

Thank you so much o/ 

I will happily read it and never share it èé

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Krist and Singto are live now

Let's  ask them to kiss. lol. 

Kiss! Kiss!! Kiss!!! KISS!!!!!!!:w00t::wub:

54 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Helllooooooooooooooooo !

Hide contents

No, I have nothing to say, just wanted to say hello :D

Helloooooo~~~~:w00t:

1 hour ago, boysloveheaven8hell said:

Selamat petang semua! Hi. 

I'm newbie here and been a silent reader for longest time but been active in lovesick forum a long ago.

whenever I read the thread yalls make me in awe. I don't know I think we had some feeling attached by sharing the same thing. Awuch. 

anyway, may I ask. All of the subbed episodes by @delightful are they the uncut version or the tv version? hope someone help to answer this. I scare to lose 1 minute of unseen clip. Hehe. 

Oh btw. I'm from Malaysia and 93 liner. Who is with me? 

Xoxo

Hi! Welcome to the thread. Its a wonderfully addictive land that once we're sucked in, there is no way out. You'll love it!!:D

• Like 7

10 hours ago, ikkiek said:
  Hide contents

Caption Note: When P'KON afraid of a popped balloon.

Note : P' KON  is an other nickname for Krist which Thai fans named him according to his bun meaty cheeks.

Aigoo!! Thx god i thought i was the only one who is scared of popping balloons!!!

• Like 5

Hello my fellow sotus fans...

im a silent reader since page 3 and silently fangirling but now i cannot take it anymore and decided to sign up on this forum which is not like me BTW since i dont really like signing up for a forum or any of that kind...

I also want to give @delightful a hug and kiss for translating the series so fast i dont have to wait for 5-6 days because of you GOD!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THANKFUL I AM TO YOU!!! 

To our fellow sotus fans who are thai who also translates for us you guys I LOVE YOU too thank you!!!

LASTLY to all nice meeting you guys lets go crazy together!!;)

Ps: Im more PremxWad shipper since i like fluke but that doesnt mean i dont like our main boys i also like them

Edited by pinkynesss
  • Like 18

6 minutes ago, pinkynesss said:

Hello my fellow sotus fans...

im a silent reader since page 3 and silently fangirling but now i cannot take it anymore and decided to sign up on this forum which is not like me BTW since i dont really like signing up for a forum or any of that kind...

I also want to give @delightful a hug and kiss for translating the series so fast i dont have to wait for 5-6 days because of you GOD!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THANKFUL I AM TO YOU!!! 

To my fellow thai people who also translates for us you guys I LOVE YOU too thank you!!!

LASTLY to all nice meeting you guys lets go crazy together!!;)

Ps: Im more PremxWad shipper since i like fluke but that doesnt mean i dont like our main boys i also like them

hi there, Fluke stans :) welcome

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaguStrates said:

I noticed that Sing always invites Krist to play dota but Krist seems to be busy and won't play with him. :rolleyes:

Well, so Krist also play dota?

I know that Singto love to play it, he play at least 3-5 games every 3 days LoL. And just fyi, he is quite good on playing Dota.

In Dota there is skillcap like MMR (something like rank level). His MMR is around 4000 I guess... I watch his play in several games... (World profesional play MMR is around 6000-8000something, so 4000 is quite good). below 3000 is low skilled, 3000-4000 is average, and more than 4000 is quite good player....

I know Singto's Dota account and now I wonder what's Krist's Dota account and how good he is.... Only if someone can tell me XD

• Like 10

4 hours ago, delightful said:

On a side note... thanks to the wonderful @flowerh78 for helping me 'protect' the chapter one translation. Please remember my rules for downloading/reading this translated chapter. If I find that there is postings of this translation anywhere on the internet I will stop translating. PLEASE think of Bittersweet who wrote this story, Nabu the publishing company that brought it to paper form, and GMM TV for bringing these characters to life. If you guys can support any of them in anyway, please do it. If you don't know my rules for downloading/reading the translation then go back in this thread and look for it. I'm super sleepy now and can't keep my eyes open so I'm going to post this quick.

Chapter One SOTUS : https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

Oh my god..thank you so much @delightful-san..please continue the novel translation..i'll wait forever..huhu..thank you so much!! 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, mikeeCS said:

Well, so Krist also play dota?

I know that Singto love to play it, he play at least 3-5 games every 3 days LoL. And just fyi, he is quite good on playing Dota.

In Dota there is skillcap like MMR (something like rank level). His MMR is around 4000 I guess... I watch his play in several games... (World profesional play MMR is around 6000-8000something, so 4000 is quite good). below 3000 is low skilled, 3000-4000 is average, and more than 4000 is quite good player....

I know Singto's Dota account and now I wonder what's Krist's Dota account and how good he is.... Only if someone can tell me XD

omg. mind sharing his dota account? haha. gonna stalk him there. lol. 

And how'd you watch his games?

If you have Singto's dota account, you can look at his friends one by one. Surely you'll find Krist in his friend's list since Singto's always mentioning that he chats with Krist on Dota but doesn't get a reply..

Let's challenge him to a game. If he loses, he gets to KISS Krist live for us Soompi forum poster's viewing pleasure. ;)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

CuZRoxqVMAAvrCK.jpg

Lol Krist why did you do this?

LMAO, Singto caption is EPIC.

On Singto T-Shirt : Do it!, The Big One with flickerling

On Krist T-Shirt : Hi! Guy, Do it!

Singto's Caption : Look! This was done by him (/Krist).

PS: I don't know how to translate properly about "JAD PAI". It likes someone demand you to do something and you accept to do it.

Krist has a good amusing pun. LMAO.

Edited by ikkiek
Add Translation
  • Like 13

8 hours ago, delightful said:

So, I just re-watched episode 8 again.... you know, just doing a final run thru ... to make sure all the subs were okay.. and stuff... but damn that last part where P'Arthit got up to walk away after he said he didn't want to argue anymore.... that part was so sad. :tears:

In the book, this part is when Kongpope was realizing that he had caused so much trouble for P'Arthit, and it was only right that P'Arthit was this mad at him and didn't want to be near him or talk to him anymore. So with tears coming to his eyes, he decides that he wouldn't ever get a chance to get close to P'Arthit anymore, he actually wanted to give up! He wanted to give up because he didn't want to cause anymore trouble for P'Arthit. :tears:

Then right as he was about to take a step away..... he feels the cold drink brush up against his neck. And all hope returns!!!!!!!! :bawling:

But... but.. just thinking about Kongpope being so sad and telling himself he was the cause of all of P'Arthit's problems was so hard!!! I wanted to give Kongpope a hug! Well... I guess a lot of Arthit's problems/annoyance did stem from Kongpope, but if he didn't do all those things then Kongpope and Arthit would of had been just another senior/junior. Don't blame yourself, Kongpope! Fighting! ^_^

I can't wait for the next episode! Kongpope will finally ask P'Arthit out on a date!!! And the bus ride home should be interesting. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!

Encoding Status : 11%  :sweatingbullets:

This scene gives me so much feel even though I watched it without sub. Singto is such a good actor and Krists too, of course. I could see how hurt Kong looks when Arthit gets up and leaves him sitting there all alone. It was like he's contemplating whether to chase after Arthit or just gives up. :(

I'm so happy when Arthit returns and gives the drink in a cute-subtle way to Kong. :wub:

Can't wait for this Saturday! And thank you once again to the superb and kind @delightful for the translation of Chapter 1. Love you!

• Like 6