[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Thank you SO much! *download started* :wub::D

@OTAKU-KUN you should PM @delightful about that GMM LIVE chat, she posted it here for us and I really don't remember on which page link is now. :(

15 hours ago, delightful said:

The slightly 'higher' quality GMM Live Chat is done!!!! Here is the link!!

https://mega.nz/#!2cEESCRA!8thXYFLE74Z6gdF0Iixrd551iO_rfpwHbiZot8Eolbw

@_-Mio-_ There you go love ;)

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

!!!!! i couldn't agree more. you know when straight girls find out that a handsome guy they've been crushing on turned out to be gay and they say 'what a waste' because he can no longer reproduce and continue his good genes like that's on the same level. this pervading casual homophobia needs to be discussed more among straight girls and how not to fall in that kind of thinking even though they want to pass it off as a joke. gay people exist for themselves not for straight girls who think they're entitled to get dicked down every time they feel like it.

You're so right! That kind self centered girls always blaming something/someone if they don't get what they want. How dare they judge gay people when it's themself that doesn't have good intention in relationship always thinking for wealth, title, looks, how to take advantage even cheating there's no real feeling for their partner seeing many people like that I always feel gay people more sincere in their relationship because they reason only want to be together with their loved ones. Maybe my judgement cloud by my love to bl but that's what I think.

4 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

still 30 minutes left before the download is complete. I hate my country's slow internet connection. tsk. 

14 minutes for me B) 

*edit : I'm sorry for bragging, but my internet is usually so sh!t, I'm really happy it works rn :lol: Like this morning, it took me 45 minutes to make internet work on my computer, and it happens a lot, makes me pissed so much you have no idea..... 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow , thank you for generously sharing !!!  I really love this episode and have watched raw version so many times ,read so many spoilers to understand what they talk about in this episode. Now I finally can watch subbed version!! Thank you :heart:

ps. give you my words , I won't share it with anyone , anywhere without your permission.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, ikkiek said:

Credit: https://www.dek-d.com/meet/39559/

Click for more, Pics. It's just a treasure site fill with cute cute cute cute to infinity couple with their real university's uniform.

I don't want to translate all the interview since It's a normal info about them.

Thank you SO MUCH for that translation!!!

I would actually love to read ALL of it, even if it's just basic info (because for those of us who don't speak thai, we don't really get the basic information anywhere, except for this forum, really). So, if at some point you have time, can you please translate all of it?:wub:

Also, regarding the whole U-Prince plot discussion... ( I didn't want to make a separate post about it, because it's off-topic and we shouldn't post off-topic stuff on this thread, according to forum rules): I really hope that the girl has some sort of redemption arc going on, where she realizes how wrong she was. Then I could enjoy the plot. If not, it's pretty bad...

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for this, as always, there are no words for how much you rock!!!

And I really admire how chill you are about the whole KissAsian/Dramacool thing... I can basically feel all your good kharma.

• Like 5

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

done downloading....off to watch

@delightful thanks so so much.....

Let me know if there is anything wrong with it. I did go thru it quick before uploading and didn't see any problems.

About U-Prince : Teddy .. click if you want to read what I heard. LOL!

What you guys posted is true, but New and the main guy isn't really in a romantic relationship. I heard that they're actually related and that is why they are close. The main guy and New isn't gay I think. They did have some sort of photoshoot where they did have to kiss. So she didn't really break them up, everyone at school only mistook their relationship to be 'romantic' because guy-guy couplings are becoming a 'thing' nowadays. Like fangirls are all fans of that type of coupling. If I hear anything else, I'll let you know. But one thing I have to say, New is so much better looking than the main guy! I was so shocked when they cast him, New should get the starring role! He's so handsome and cute!

OFF TOPIC and EPIC discussion.

About U-Prince : TEDDY story.

If you remember "Room Alone SS1 Ep. 409" (or Episode 9th), Earng & Gang is a KOO-JIN not KOO-JING.

/KOO-JIN = Make believe couple, also a social media interesting couple which their fans wish them to be a real couple.

//KOO-JING = Real couple, not just in front the camera or their fans.

I can still remember my tear bursting while I'm begging silently to GMM TV which torn my heart into pieces. When the story of them is end up by selfish Gang who keeps company with his couple with business and don't treat Earng nicely. When Earng post a clip about his couple and sing a song. Finally, Like a Song "Jur Kor Rak Jak Kor Luem" (Out of sight out of mind)

Well, I wonder (cause I don't follow straight-couple novel) they will be a camera couple not a real couple like Earng x Gang (in Room Alone SS1 Ep. 409).

So, I will not judge this girl since ONE-SIDE love cannot beat TRUE LOVE. and TEDDY story, The BL-couple is mentioned that they are KOO-JIN which sometime can be a real couple or a make believe couple. so I don't concern and mind to watch this since its not a BL story and maybe an Unfaithful / Fake-couple story.

Don't keep up in my mind, I would save my heart for LS / MIR and SOTUS.

To be frankly.

GUN ACHI who played Earng and Amp who played GANG start to sing a song together.

Spoiler

After they shoot a break-up clip in Room-Alone 409, Now "Kwam Lub Nai Jai" Song. Amp (Gang in Room Alone) continue clip this work with Gun (Earng in Room Alone). I like "What's wrong with you guy, Amp" Do you want to bring my sadness memory back?

GUN ACHI, who was dumped and lied by his Social Couple/BF(in Room Alone SS1 & SS2), has a song 

Spoiler

Chuea Wa Rak Tae Me Jing (or Believe that true love does exist) in MIR

:expressionless:

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Yes, his lips! And everything about him! I liked him instantly when I first saw him in the first episode. He was all shy and quiet during that time. My profile gif was taken from that episode. As the show progresses, I'm liking him more and more with his close friendship with Kong. Like he's the kind of friend that will stand up for you, as he did for Kong. Gosh, that moment! And of course, I want him to be happy and I think May is perfect for him :) 

I actually have not watched anything on Newwiee aside from Sotus except for the trailer of a certain show where someone actually kissed him. And I don't think I'm ready to dissociate him with Sotus just yet so I would probably watch the other shows after Sotus. But thanks for the info! I'll put Kiss on the list :) 

Ok newwie in Kiss the series is a little different..but he is a very good supporting! U can either watch from beginning or jump to epi 13, where things get very interesting for his character in the series!! Too much cutenest! I watch the series bcoz of newwie thou...let me know after you watch it ok! 

And i agree with u! I wld totally like to have friend like Em..and May is perfect form him..remember the 1st epi when he did the little dance with May! So cute! n yes i notice your profile pic! XD 

i really cant wait for the scene where Em asked Kong whether he has someone he likes..n Kong asked him to ask the person whether she likes him back or not...i think i saw it in trailer. :) 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ikkiek said:

OFF TOPIC and EPIC discussion.

About U-Prince : TEDDY story.

If you remember "Room Alone SS1 Ep. 409" (or Episode 9th), Earng & Gang is a KOO-JIN not KOO-JING.

/KOO-JIN = Make believe couple, also a social media interesting couple which their fans wish them to be a real couple.

//KOO-JING = Real couple, not just in front the camera or their fans.

I can still remember my tear bursting while I'm begging silently to GMM TV which torn my heart into pieces. When the story of them is end up by selfish Gang who keeps company with his couple with business and don't treat Earng nicely. When Earng post a clip about his couple and sing a song. Finally, Like a Song "Jur Kor Rak Jak Kor Luem" (Out of sight out of mind)

Well, I wonder (cause I don't follow straight-couple novel) they will be a camera couple not a real couple like Earng x Gang (in Room Alone SS1 Ep. 409).

So, I will not judge this girl since ONE-SIDE love cannot beat TRUE LOVE. and TEDDY story, The BL-couple is mentioned that they are KOO-JIN which sometime can be a real couple or a make believe couple. so I don't concern and mind to watch this since its not a BL story and maybe an Unfaithful / Fake-couple story.

Don't keep up in my mind, I would save my heart for LS / MIR and SOTUS.

To be frankly.

GUN ACHI who played Earng and Amp who played GANG start to sing a song together.

Hide contents

After they shoot a break-up clip in Room-Alone 409, Now "Kwam Lub Nai Jai" Song. Amp (Gang in Room Alone) continue clip this work with Gun (Earng in Room Alone). I like "What's wrong with you guy, Amp" Do you want to bring my sadness memory back?

GUN ACHI, who was dumped and lied by his Social Couple/BF(in Room Alone SS1 & SS2), has a song 

Reveal hidden contents

Chuea Wa Rak Tae Me Jing (or Believe that true love does exist) in MIR

:expressionless:

Emmm...remember Sharp-Pop in LS? Thats what i think for Teddy and his partner in U-Prince...n U prince is not anti LGBT if you follow the series...well let see how the story goes...have not watch it yet..waiting for subs obviously.. But thanks @ikkiek for the explaination :) 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

Let me know if there is anything wrong with it. I did go thru it quick before uploading and didn't see any problems.

About U-Prince : Teddy .. click if you want to read what I heard. LOL!

Hide contents

What you guys posted is true, but New and the main guy isn't really in a romantic relationship. I heard that they're actually related and that is why they are close. The main guy and New isn't gay I think. They did have some sort of photoshoot where they did have to kiss. So she didn't really break them up, everyone at school only mistook their relationship to be 'romantic' because guy-guy couplings are becoming a 'thing' nowadays. Like fangirls are all fans of that type of coupling. If I hear anything else, I'll let you know. But one thing I have to say, New is so much better looking than the main guy! I was so shocked when they cast him, New should get the starring role! He's so handsome and cute!

Thanks @delightful always awesome as ever!! 

And thank you for the clarification! New is too cute! And waiting for him to be a lead role one day! 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, delightful said:

thanks @delightful

• Like 5

They're a pretend couple in U prince so I think we had enough of that..

Let's just fangirl out on delightful's ep 8 translation. 

At 5:41 in episode 8... Aren't the 2 sitting together with Kong, Oak, Em and Tew the ones who were in the earl promotion pics posted a couple of pages ago?

• Like 5