[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, ikkiek said:

LMAO, Singto caption is EPIC.

On Singto T-Shirt : Do it!, The Big One with flickerling

On Krist T-Shirt : Hi! Guy, Do it!

Singto's Caption : Look! This was done by him (/Krist).

PS: I don't know how to translate properly about "JAD PAI". It likes someone demand you to do something and you accept to do it.

Krist has a good amusing pun. LMAO.

Arthit so naughty.. omg i cant with him ;) 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, salz said:

im glad this happen since i love the current Tew and Em :P

Yeah me too me too :) i love both of them better as tew and em

5 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

He just watched him :P

atleast until the live stream cutoff. And Krist had to sign a couple of hundred more posters. lol. 

That's why people said Singto love to tease Krist.. 

and poor Krist, i think just because he's late

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much !!!!!!! Keep up the amazing work, rest, and never change :heart:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

ah, thanks! downloading. 

I know it's been said time and time again but we seriously adore you and your dedication to translating the novel and series for the Sotus International Community. Your dedication to this community is totally equal if not more than how Kuda was dedicated to the International Love Sick Community. 

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much @delightful Forever grateful to you. :heart:

• Like 8

Thank you for subbing it.. you're so fast 

but i cant download now because my internet cant be open..  ;( 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG!!!! Thank You So Much P'!!!!!! XOXO 

• Like 7

thank you very much for your hard work truly appreciated this:blush:

rules breaker is one of the hardest people to get rid in every fandom in this world sadly but still those selfish people not worth our times :P

hope more people support and respect the original subber like you here :wub: fighting

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

I think you have chosen your nick name on purpose because indeed you are our @delightful gift we are all looking forward to Saturday and Monday to watch it translated !!!!  

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, ikkiek said:

Since: @delightful has subbed the show Ma Noot Pa La Dek Ep.3, We knew Singto read Novel before go to sleep. (and Krist want to reply as his senior do masturbation. LOL). I think he read sci-fi or fantasy novel likes other u-students do. But romantic novel is beyond my imagination.

So No wonder smiley Kongphop have such a sweet and playful eyed for Arthit since he (Singto) is a romantic guy who obsessed with romantic novel. I like Whhhatttttt! he read "A Walk to Remember" while Krist had read SOTUS (in DEK-D website) before.

wow it is very interesting," A Walk to Remember " .Honestly, I like the movie and novel , but I don't think most of guys will like such kind of story ,you know, maybe a little  girlish and romantic. And he also loves watching Korean drama. He seems to like romantic stuff.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you SO much! *download started* :wub::D

@OTAKU-KUN you should PM @delightful about that GMM LIVE chat, she posted it here for us and I really don't remember on which page link is now. :(

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank You, Big Sister :heart:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

@delightful Thank you again, for being so fast, and so good, you're perfect :wub: Literally, you're faster AND better than all the other subbers out there, what would we do without you 16.gif

Just now, kissmeStarlight said:

when wil ep8 will be subbed? i am dying from waiting :'(

Lmao look above :lol:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

when wil ep8 will be subbed? i am dying from waiting :'(

20 minutes ago, delightful said:

Already subbed

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you@delightful for your hard work...:wub:

• Like 5