[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hello!

I struggled to download eps 16 along day because the internet connection is kinda worse than usual today.

One that I wanna say after watching eps 16... IF WE CAN'T MOVE ON FROM THIS COUPLE, BLAME KRIST! :tongue: That fanservice is too much to handle, it really make me rolling on the floor, screaming and laughing hahaha even singto laughs at Krist's words :rolleyes:

When they talked about taking each other as husband and wife, I can't imagine krist being a husband haha even if they swap roles. If singto act as Arthit, he will still be a husband. LOOK HOW MANLY SINGTO'S VERSION OF ARTHIT! He shocked me when he shouted, so fierce! :blink: And why Krist's version of Kongpope is so... pretty? feminine? Idk, he's just sooooo wife-y :D

The talk about star wars and sword's sound from Krist makes me crying and laughing at the same time :ph34r: that's so perv OMG Krist!!! :sweatingbullets: 

My favorite part of this final eps is... when they talked about kissing scene :) and, again, Krist my baby :ph34r: when he said that singto won't let him go... I just.... speechless! My mind went almost blank bcs of his frankness. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF THIS, KRIST PERAWAT SANGPOTIRAT! He makes me crazy :crazy: and yeah... I feel so much better after the kiss scene talk, hbu?

Singto's face when he said "May!" is the best :D He looks so funny, me likey! ❤

Anyway, it's such a long and wonderful journey, dear Sotus family ❤ I'm proud and more than happy to be a part of this family.

And P' @delightful, thank you so much for all your hardwork! I can't enjoy this series without your subtitles. I love you! :rolleyes: and also thanks to the subbing partner, @JCM , for your hard work :)

Why do I make this post like I'm gonna say goodbye? :ph34r: that's not my intention, seriously :wacko:

Is it just me who just realize it or soompi is really added more emoji?

• Like 3

Hi everyone! :)

I watched ep.16 with sub., it was really bittersweet feeling, but speaking of sweet things, which means our boys :)

Krist is just one big tease :lol: and real stage animal ( who watched videos from MeetGreet knows what I'm talking about :wink:)

Singto, hmm....after what and how he was explaining and telling  about himself from the first day of Sotus casting, I adore him even more now:wub:

And finally, :wub:Off :wub: is stealing every single second on screen !:heart:   Love this guy, can't wait to see him in Puppy Honey 2 soon :love:

HUGS&KISSES !

• Like 5

Special episodes are really special.

Fan service at it's finest. Fine with it. If there doing that I see them as Arthit and Kong. Not Krist and Singto because they have their own personal life.

Well sad to say that this series has to end. But everything has an end it's how we deal with it. For now I'm one of their followers (both). 

For now still looking forward to the youtube videos (official subs) and different series from the US as well are returning from their 'hiatus".

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@aeislaeigh OOOO WOULD U STAP KILLING ME WITH THOSE FANARTS *nosebleed* 

SOMEONE (CHINESE OR KNOW CHINESE)PLZ TRANSLATE THE FLIPPIN FANART FFS!! >.<

The first fanart:

Kong: Goodnight P'

Arthit:....

*pulls*

Arthit: Go to bed, goodnight

Kong:....

*hugs*

Kong: P'! Again! I wasn't ready just now!! P'! P'! P'!

Arthit: Listen to the order! 0062!

The second fanart:

Arthit: Kong called me, I'm leaving first

Arthit: Ill make a move first, i've got to go see how's Kong's revisions coming along

Arthit: Call me if there's anything. Kong is waiting for me outside, see ya

Toota: Ahh...how nice it is to be dating

Knott: .....

Knott: Kongphop this kid....I'll let you know how deep the seniors friendship is one day!

Toota: .....

Kong: Is someone talking about me behind my back? why does it feel so chilly all of a sudden...

The third fanart:

Arthit: Let go! Don't be so sticky to me! I'm gonna kick someone!

The fourth fanart:

Kong: P'Arthit, i really like you, like you, like you, like you, like you, like you, like you!

That's all! Hope it helps!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, missmeiz said:

Anyone knows about krist and singto new drama or projects... please list it here...

Krist will star in Puppy Honey 2, that should start airing next month and Singto will star in U-Prince the series, now I'm not sure which one... on MDL (http://mydramalist.com/16461-u-prince-the-series-the-single-lawyer) it says he will star in 'The Single Lawyer', first episode at the end of next month. That's all I know off! :D [If I made a mistake, feel free to correct me or add something I've missed :wub:]

• Like 9

Hello Sotus family,

Can anyone help me with the question of Pinkmilk forum registration? When I try to register, there is a title with request to contact the forum owner. I wrote P'delightful, but perhaps she doesn't come here:)

Maybe someone knows to whom I can write for becoming the member of this forum?

Thanks in avance for help!:blush:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, anyashiny said:

Hello Sotus family,

Can anyone help me with the question of Pinkmilk forum registration? When I try to register, there is a title with request to contact the forum owner. I wrote P'delightful, but perhaps she doesn't come here:)

Maybe someone knows to whom I can write for becoming the member of this forum?

Thanks in avance for help!:blush:

contact @dreadaeleonkvothe she is moderator on pinkmilk forum so she can give you more information 

• Like 2

Oh just so everyone knows! You can order the SOTUS DVD Boxset :) Well pre-order it ^^ I don't think it ships until near the end of February (just checked and it says February 21). It also said that you can pre-order up to January 31st.

The second post on page 157 of the SOTUS topic at pinkmilk (inside the spoiler tag) has all the info about it ^^ The DVD boxset has English subtitles for episodes 1-15. It also has unsubbed episode 16 and hi-lights from the fan meet and other behind the scenes. Oh and the DVD is all zones! And it comes with a Krist-Singto Mini Standy (whatever that is lol). I'm not familiar with the website, but I know some people who ordered the Kissing Photobook through it and they already got it (in good condition too).

Also, if anyone else needs help registering or help with anything pinkmilk related feel free to message me. I don't always check soompi right away, but I'll try and get back to people soon :)

• Like 8

Hii guys, how are u doing this days? I just came back from my trip and i'm going to watch ep 16 and the fanmeeting but on the other hand i don't want to..still can't believe it has ended. Besides our thread seems very quiet and I miss our old days when we used to talk about them over and over and over again but this is life, everything good, ends quickly.. did something new/interesting happen while I was gone?:phew: Miss talking with u guys.:tears:

• Like 8