[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

On 10/19/2016 at 7:30 PM, sandrasanta1 said:

Can you guys please tell me what's the name of the song which plays from 9th min in 29th episodes?please I like that song very much.I need to download it.

It's a lovely song, isn't it? Catchy yet sweet. I also love it very much.

The title is "A little sweet" by Silence Wang feat By2. 

Hopefully I am right and can help you

Edited by vitamarie
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, vitamarie said:

It's a lovely song, isn't it? Catchy yet sweet. I also love it very much.

The title is "A little sweet" by Silence Wang feat By2. 

Hopefully I am right and can help you

Hola,thanks for the help. 

I totally love it.Been trying to know the name for long time now,but I can't read chinease. Thanks again. 

• Like 2

Just started watching this and loving it plus since I'm playing online games like that MMORPGs I was hooked from the very beginning. I enjoyed both the game setting and the way they incorporated the game into the story and how he seems to have fallen for her skills rather than her looks. I loved her ditzy room mate.

• Like 1

Hi all... love this drama to the max... I'm not really into Chinese drama. In fact, this drama is the first Chinese drama that I watched after so long (perhaps 4-5 years). I'm very glad that I decided to watch it. Love Yang Yang so much and he did very well in portraying his character as Xiao Nai as well as Wei Wei too. Both them are very good! Now, I'm looking for more Chinese drama like this. I just can't get over Xiao Nai yet and hope can watch other drama where the hero has a similar character as his (calm, serious yet sweet....)

• Like 1

I only know this just now. Yang Yang studied dancing before going into acting. The following clip is in 2007, he got 1st prize for this dance named Dandelion...think his final school yr.

Near the middle, during some close-up, can recognise his face.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hai everyone ! 

I can't believe it, i  found this drama forum in soompi! i really really like this drama  ( i even watched movie version and read novel also). i love xiao nai and wei wei chemistry. but what i like the most in this drama is their friendship between wei wei and the girls and between xiao nai and the boys. and soundtrack is soo easy listening and happy tune. overall i love all about this drama :wub:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2016 at 3:41 AM, jovialkitty said:

Very excited that the pair of CP Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang will be partnering in another project.

Are you serious? What project? Is it a drama???
I know they were in Divas Hit the Road Season 2 bur I cant find all Eng Subs for the episodes :(

• Like 1

On 10/18/2016 at 5:07 PM, IMOmusings said:

guys....you know what I just realised...

in the cafeteria when WW and XN try to order sweet & sour pork and KO tells them there's only one serve left...

THERE WAS DEFINITELY MORE THAN ONE SERVE *coughsthreecoughs*

and that sneaky smile of his makes me think he was already scouting out Mojata and was holding all three serves for him 

Well obviously there should of been two servings but I guess he could see the hungry kid behind the two. XD Or the script writer wanted to draw out something. Go Fig?

On 10/13/2016 at 4:51 PM, Thuc-NghiT said:

haha yeah I know - my post was trying to say that I did end up finding out its the game of the same name

which makes sense since Yang Yang is the one endorsing the game as he's had several advertisement posters for it XD

LOOL I legit want to try it - never been a huge fan of online games but I kinda want to see it XD

this makes me really sad lol

why would they change it </3

Weill I assumed it is because that was all they had in the novel. GuMan had pretty much ended it there and if they wanted to take on more ideas it would require more to it. However, GuMan's novel there is side stories that are pretty sweet. Someone also translated it. XD

Title: Whose Team is KO on?
Author: WinterBubbleTea
Rating: PG-13
Genre:Fluff
Pairing: KO/Hao Mei
Summary:So Cute.
tumblr_oczq9lBcPU1ql4cgco1_400.gif
Title: Protect Him
Character: KO
Summary:Finding that piece of himself.
tumblr_ocz1ainBy51qemc0uo1_400.gif
Title: Curse to Have an Interesting Life
Character: Hao Mei
Summary: Finding a Friend in the most unlikely people.
tumblr_od4bsqZ77k1vnay5jo2_400.gif
Title: Watching
Character: Bei Wei Wei
Summary: The duty and tiring moments of a wife of Great Master.
Gif Credit
th.jpg
Title: Reed Wei Wei
Gif Credit
Character: Reed Wei Wei
Summary: Internet Safety.
tumblr_ocm14q5N641vnay5jo4_500.gif
Title: Photo Notice Fail!
Genre:Angst, Fluff
Character: Xiao Nai
Summary: He should really be use to this.
tumblr_ocxejb5MBg1s1vggpo2_500.gif
Title: A bridge Meeting
Gif Credit
Summary: A meeting that shows how sly Xiao Nai is.
tumblr_ocm14q5N641vnay5jo3_500.gif
Title:Motives
Gif Credit
Character: Bei Wei Wei, Xiao Nai
Summary: There was always a reason behind Xiao Nai's behavior.
tumblr_ocm14q5N641vnay5jo2_500.gif
Title:Staring
Gif Credit
Summary: He so did like to look at her
tumblr_ocm14q5N641vnay5jo1_500.gif
Title:Butterfly
Gif Credit
Character:Butterfly, Bei Wei Wei
Summary: Great intentions doesn't mean things turn out well. Especially by those that want to use others.
Love1.jpg
TitleWhat?
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Interesting this cafeteria.
tumblr_ocxejb5MBg1s1vggpo3_500.gif
Title: Introduction
Gif Credit
Character: Yi Xiao Nai He
Summary: Sometimes it's always the unsubtle moments that Xiao Nai Enjoys.
tumblr_ocm14q5N641vnay5jo6_500.gif
Title: First Meetings Author: WinterBubbleTea Rating: PG-13 Genre:Fluff Gif Credit Character: Xiao Nai Summary: Meetings have meaning.

tumblr_ocm14q5N641vnay5jo5_500.gif
On 11/22/2016 at 8:00 AM, Nheenai Tan said:

where did you read that? details please

They were partner in a short skit together. It is on youtube if I remember it was pretty sweet though the characters are not Xiao Nai or Wei Wei.

On 11/21/2016 at 6:01 AM, polar15 said:

Hai everyone ! 

I can't believe it, i  found this drama forum in soompi! i really really like this drama  ( i even watched movie version and read novel also). i love xiao nai and wei wei chemistry. but what i like the most in this drama is their friendship between wei wei and the girls and between xiao nai and the boys. and soundtrack is soo easy listening and happy tune. overall i love all about this drama :wub:

I found it hilarious in the novel they had side stories with Boss and Me. 

• Like 4

I love this drama and I love the chemistry between xiaonai and weiwei, I also love KO- mozata pairing. Yangyang's acting as xiaonai is very well done and make me become his fan. this is his new oppo cf which I heard very big budget and I love it

this is his new master kong cf, he dance dandelion

On 1/21/2017 at 8:37 PM, fluffychim1013 said:

Have you guys seen the movie as well? which one do you like better?

i prefer the drama im not a big fan of angelababy i feel like zhengshuang and yangyang have better chemistry and i love all the friendship interaction the movie cut out too many parts and felt choppy like it was missing parts and because it was so short it didnt develop the characters and the relationship well

I started watching this yesterday and Im already three quarter way through. This show is very sweet. The friendships feel really geniune. And i love all the sets and costumes. Looks amazing. One thing that bothers me is that everyone in the show keeps saying how Wei Weis friend is ugly but i think shes so cute and bubbly. then theres the school beauty queen who everyone says is gorgeous but everytime she comes on i have to remind myself shes not an extra. Haha

• LOL 1