[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

12 minutes ago, rocky689 said:

Saw this on a news article:

So Yang Yang went to a university in Wuhan to promote his new movie 'I Belonged to You' and someone captured the scene there. This is so much crazier than in the drama....everyone wants a piece of Xiao Nai. 

this...this...this....*faints*

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, rocky689 said:

Saw this on a news article:

So Yang Yang went to a university in Wuhan to promote his new movie 'I Belonged to You' and someone captured the scene there. This is so much crazier than in the drama....everyone wants a piece of Xiao Nai. 

Shut the frog upstairs!! That is crazy!! It's like everyone's in The Walking Dead but on uppers! LOL. The Yang Yang Effect~ seriously, that guy! O_o

• Like 2

So i'm just going to leave this here.. Lol...

If i'm not mistaken this interview was taken after or during Love O2O Press con in August 15... please correct me if i'm wrong...

I really like how mature he was in answering all the question. Like a pro!

there was also an interview of ZS too, but unfortunately there is no sub.. 

• Like 3

Yang Yang in Happy Camp this weekend! So. Gorgeous. Bae. Srsly. He should be detained. T___T He's promoting his latest movie but imma just imagine he's promoting the drama's re-run too. ^_^

On a side note, 2PM has a comeback and it reminded me of reading somewhere that Taecyeon is a Korean Ken doll. LOL. Could he be a K-Xiao Nai? Heh. Hope his acting improved in recent Bring It On, Ghost. 

• Like 4

CAN'T BELIEVE I CHANCED UPON THIS SO LATE BUT IT'S OK I FINISHED THE DRAMA IN 2 DAYS (when I'm supposed to be studying during my one week STUDY break //faints/)

The Yang Yang X Zheng Shuang feels are at the max now~~~ :confounded::confounded::confounded: any similar dramas to this???

Btw, just a question, who do you think will be our Xiao Nai and our Wei Wei if Love O2O was to be adapted into a Korean drama? :)

My personal favourite would be Park Bo Young for Wei Wei~~~ Can't decide on a male lead though :< what do you guys think? :)

• Like 4

Hey there @wishing! Thank you HAHAHAHA IT'S SO BAD I'M LIKE LOOKING FOR SENGOKU GAMES TO PLAY LOL just like the 倩女幽魂 game they play in the show~~ dayummm I think I'm taking the fangirling too far LOLOL

@daynci hey there~~ I did consider PBG (I typed his name before I posted but I cancelled it lol) but idk how he'll pull off the "cold prince" image like how YY did~~ can't imagine an actor apart from YY who pulls off XN so well though :< bc of that I've really turned into a BIGGGGG YY fan lol (just look at my signature oh gosh what am I doing when I'm supposed to be studying) :cry:

• Like 3

IRY08-00353.jpg

he can does this creepy, im sure he can turn cold. hes super handsome and cute.

this year i disover these two: yang yang and park bo gum. yang yang is more polished, professional celebrity while bo gum is more humble. both of them has great talents on side, good looking, act well and still very young

• Like 4

MUST WATCH!!!!!!

Selfie King Yang Yang on Happy Camp

I personally don't think anyone can do Xiao Nai as good as Yang Yang. I read so many hardcore novel fans that say he literally walked out of the pages of the novel. They didn't think anyone would be able to capture Xiao Nai when news of the drama broke, but Gu Man picked him personally...no surprise, this role was made for him.

• Like 5

Trudattttt I feel he pulled off the role so well, I actually wondered if YY was XN IN NATURE....?!?!?!?!?! LOL that's why I was sooo surprised when I watched him on Happy Camp and on Divas Hit The Road, bc he was SUCH A HYPERACTIVE AEGYO BABY ohmyyyy he's so cuteeee >/////<

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, imRetard said:

Trudattttt I feel he pulled off the role so well, I actually wondered if YY was XN IN NATURE....?!?!?!?!?! LOL that's why I was sooo surprised when I watched him on Happy Camp and on Divas Hit The Road, bc he was SUCH A HYPERACTIVE AEGYO BABY ohmyyyy he's so cuteeee >/////<

I know right, I actually like real life Yang Yang more than Xiao Nai. He's literally a ball of sunshine, he even makes being vain so damn cute.

• Like 5

Hahaha. His selfie segment in the recent Happy Camp ep is funny! Cringeworthy selfies (vaiiiiinnn ^_^) but since he's a celeb and he's adorable, I'll take that into consideration.

I'm still in disbelief whenever I see Yang Yang nowadays. He's just ridiculously handsome! It's not even a joke~ 0_o He's too pretty and unreachable for my taste but the magnitude of his good looks continue to blow me away and make me gasp and jaw drop constantly.

Weird. If this is how Gu Man saw YY as XN, there's really no other sound explanation to it. Haha~~

• Like 3

Just new here and honestly, I'm mostly interested in the KO-Mojata part of the series. Have you found any interviews of KO/Zhang Binbin?? He seems so elusive! I personally like Zheng Ye Cheng (Mojata) better as I like younger guys in general but as I've seen interviews of his, I'm now more intrigued about Vin Zhang. Damn this series is affecting me as much as Addicted! :wub:

• Like 3