[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

7 minutes ago, wishing said:

Gawd~~~ no wonder they changed the English title of the drama!! Wthhhhh... my sanity I tell ya, it's turned loose! YY, was military school that rigid that u had to reign it in OR was it that an awesome a training?! Ugh. Where. Can. I. Find. A. XN?!?! I wanna bawl my eyes out from hysteria~ :vicx:

Me too! I finally understand why this thread is called Kiss Me. :blush:

Where did he learn to kiss like that? :phew: XN is definitely a Great Master. Perfect score for his first kiss. :P

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, whome said:

Yang Yang isn't the problem in the kissing scene. His lips are moving and he's not holding back which is great. I love it when actors & actresses go for it. Makes the scenes so much believable and emotional. However, ZS isn't doing much on her end. She's really stiff, and her mouth isn't really moving or parting. You can tell it's practically all YY at this point. I'm hoping it'll be better with future kisses down the line. I give YY a 10 out of 10, but ZS only gets a 2 (1 for getting to kiss YY and 1 for at least closing her eyes briefly). 

I understand that for the first kiss, WW was nervous, worried, probably shocked, so how she acted in the first kiss scene makes sense to me.  I'm talking about the towel kiss scene where ZS was too wooden.  Here's to hoping that she improves in their later kissing scenes.  Thank goodness for YY!  Now I do know that they can't make the scenes too hot or else it might get censored, but still....come on ZS, you're an actress, give it your all!  Screw worrying about his crazy fans!

• Like 7

Legit Question:

Spoiler

Does anyone know if Dramacool/Dramanice's subs are different from Dramafever's subs? Seriously, DF's subs don't work for me at all, especially since I know some Chinese words that come out differently when they sub it. Pulls me out of the moment, sadly.

• Like 1

I have seen zs kiss scenes in all her dramas,I must say the girl is hella conservative or shy or worried nervous I don't know. Even with her then boyfriend Zhang han she didn't really kiss except in no limit movie.She is really lucky all her leading men are good kisses han,hawick,yy,Jing boran.I am really tempted for jade livers bcoz we know how awesome is lee jong suk. Hope she doesn't wreck there.I loved her cute chemistry with ma tianyu. I think she is most comfortable with him.If rumors are to be believed she is pairing with sjk too.How unfair is that?I totally envy her.:angry:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

ZS's reaction is exactly as I imagined WW's to be.

I think in the novel, the only time she willingly participated in kissing...was probably once in the entire novel o_O

Actually I do remember a clip of one of their later kisses where she doesn't look completely uncomfortable.  I'll take it.

40 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Legit Question:

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone know if Dramacool/Dramanice's subs are different from Dramafever's subs? Seriously, DF's subs don't work for me at all, especially since I know some Chinese words that come out differently when they sub it. Pulls me out of the moment, sadly.

I honestly have no clue as I have no patience to wait for English subs.  I'll usually watch it first with Viet subs and then when I rewatch with my bf we just watch it in Chinese and he'll translate parts that I forget or didn't understand.

32 minutes ago, sandrasanta1 said:

I have seen zs kiss scenes in all her dramas,I must say the girl is hella conservative or shy or worried nervous I don't know. Even with her then boyfriend Zhang han she didn't really kiss except in no limit movie.She is really lucky all her leading men are good kisses han,hawick,yy,Jing boran.I am really tempted for jade livers bcoz we know how awesome is lee jong suk. Hope she doesn't wreck there.I loved her cute chemistry with ma tianyu. I think she is most comfortable with him.If rumors are to be believed she is pairing with sjk too.How unfair is that?I totally envy her.:angry:

Perhaps it's just her very conservative nature.  She is indeed very lucky and gets paired with many handsome actors after her comeback.  Back then I wished she had done more projects to hone her acting because she had so much potential.  Now all the projects that she's involved in are all popular, not necessarily because of her acting but because of all the hate/love she gets.  It's quite sad.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! :)

This drama is really amazing! I fell in love since the first episode. Yang Yang is such a handsome cutie and I love the beautiful actress too!

Oh, and the kiss was... great. I agree she's a little taken aback but he's... wow! I can't describe it! He's such a dreamy kisser. :wub:  I'm watching it on repeat!

By the way, there were really two kisses in episode 17?  I watched the episode on YouTube and I saw only the wall kiss in the office.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, rrmski said:

Hello everyone! :)

This drama is really amazing! I fell in love since the first episode. Yang Yang is such a handsome cutie and I love the beautiful actress too!

Oh, and the kiss was... great. I agree she's a little taken aback but he's... wow! I can't describe it! He's such a dreamy kisser. :wub:  I'm watching it on repeat!

By the way, there were really two kisses in episode 17?  I watched the episode on YouTube and I saw only the wall kiss in the office.

Hello! No, there is only one kiss in episode 17. The other kisses are in the previews for tomorrow.

• Like 2

Can't help but I find it strange seeing that chef guy here after watching him romance zs in another drama.LoL.

@Emerald Snow: zs getting to do dramas is a feat in itself given her laid back and blunt nature.I always feel like she lives in parallel world in real life.:anguished:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, madeinjune96 said:

while waiting for today's eps, let's enjoy the two's chemistry in real life :)) i tried to not ship but this is too much urrghhhh, they're so natural:bawling:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, I'm not completely sure but I think they're good friends in real life. They were both in Divas Hit the Road Season 2 and they are the reason why I'm watching the 2nd season lol. It depends whether or not Zheng Shuang considers him her good friend since she said herself that she's not sociable, doesn't have friends, and that she depends on herself. I hope they got closer while filming the drama. ^_^

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, sandrasanta1 said:

Can't help but I find it strange seeing that chef guy here after watching him romance zs in another drama.LoL.

@Emerald Snow: zs getting to do dramas is a feat in itself given her laid back and blunt nature.I always feel like she lives in parallel world in real life.:anguished:

The actor who plays Feng Teng played her ex-bf in Love Through a Millenium.  I guess that would be less awkward than getting the real Feng Teng Zhang Han.  Actually this actor is pretty good-looking.  It's his weird stache that's not doing him any good.

Zheng Shuang graduated from a pretty prestigious acting university and with her resume of popular works, I'm not too surprised.  I think she showed a lot of potential in Meteor Shower and Painted Mural  so directors were still willing to cast her even after she was away for a while.  All her dramas before this and Millenium were all snoozefests though, honestly.  I wish she'd be more choosy with her projects.  And stop acting with Hawick!  They barely had any chemistry and 2 series is just overkill.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, onlythatmn said:

Well, I'm not completely sure but I think they're good friends in real life. They were both in Divas Hit the Road Season 2 and they are the reason why I'm watching the 2nd season lol. It depends whether or not Zheng Shuang considers him her good friend since she said herself that she's not sociable, doesn't have friends, and that she depends on herself. I hope they got closer while filming the drama. ^_^

Woah,in one of the episode yy was like how can you be so mean and unapologetic. I think she goes way out of her line to restrain herself from interacting with others.Side effects of bad break up,she invested way too much in her previous relationship. I can feel her. I hope she becomes emotionally strong.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Emerald Snow said:

The actor who plays Feng Teng played her ex-bf in Love Through a Millenium.  I guess that would be less awkward than getting the real Feng Teng Zhang Han.  Actually this actor is pretty good-looking.  It's his weird stache that's not doing him any good.

Zheng Shuang graduated from a pretty prestigious acting university and with her resume of popular works, I'm not too surprised.  I think she showed a lot of potential in Meteor Shower and Painted Mural  so directors were still willing to cast her even after she was away for a while.  All her dramas before this and Millenium were all snoozefests though, honestly.  I wish she'd be more choosy with her projects.  And stop acting with Hawick!  They barely had any chemistry and 2 series is just overkill.

She definitely showed lot of potential initially .Taking hiatus from acting did damage.

Lol Hawick is a handsome guy but not for zs.Those two dramas are tedious to watch.

• Like 4

Hi guys!!

I rarely post in Soompi but I was SO excited to see there was a thread for Love O2O here!! I bingewatched all 10 eps over the weekend and now I am OBSESSED. I seriously rewatched the first 10 two times waiting for yesterday's 2 eps to come on Dramafever and now I'm waiting again for 13-14.

I read one of the posts already about episode 17? Where are you guys seeing this episodes? I'm assuming it's not eng subbed but I'll take it anyway haha.

Anyway, I am now obsessed with Yang Yang - he is SOOOOO handsome and omg his character just gives me so many feels. I replay so many of his moments. In particular I really liked it where he said "Even if I lost, I still have my wife" in the game in ep 4. I seriously have major crush feels whenever they're in the virtual world. GAH I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT <3 <3

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, sandrasanta1 said:

Woah,in one of the episode yy was like how can you be so mean and unapologetic. I think she goes way out of her line to restrain herself from interacting with others.Side effects of bad break up,she invested way too much in her previous relationship. I can feel her. I hope she becomes emotionally strong.

Yeah, I think she's really insecure. I think she likes being alone and doing things herself. I really hope so, too! Let's wish her well. ♥

• Like 2

1 hour ago, onlythatmn said:

47 minutes ago, sandrasanta1 said:

I haven't watched the whole thing yet, just bits and pieces.  

Spoiler

In the last episode, there was a part where they could choose to sit down with one person to have a heart-to-heart conversation.  Yang Yang chose Zheng Shuang, and there was another actress who chose ZS as well.  During their conversation you could tell she tries to be independent and not have to depend on anyone else.  Jing Bao also said that he was afraid that her personality might rub people the wrong way initially because she keeps to herself and does not express herself well.  It could be due to her upbringing where she mentioned that she moved around a lot when she was younger so she never really stayed long enough in one place to make friends.  Then when she got a bit older, dating Zhang Han was all she did.  She didn't really pick up any big projects while with him, so that probably stunted her social growth.  He seemed like a protective and caring boyfriend, but maybe because of that she never really got to experience a normal social life.  When you don't have many friends to begin with and your whole world revolves around one person, it's very hard to pick yourself back up after a break up.  I honestly feel really sorry for her and wish that she had more friends to rely on in times of need.

Since the show focused on ZS and JB as a couple, and YY and Ivy Chen as a couple, it didn't really show that many scenes of YY and ZS except for when they were in disagreement.  There were probably a lot of scenes of them that were cut out for the purpose of the show, but it probably was true that YY was hurt due to how ZS seemed unapologetic/nonchalant.  During their conversation he brought it up, and she explained that she's not good at expressing herself, leading to misunderstandings.  She also complimented him and his sunshine attitude, how she thinks of him as a good friend now, and how great it would be to collaborate with him in future projects.  And then right after that, they were casted in this drama.  They ended the conversation by a big hug and walked off holding hands.  I think by this point, they are probably pretty good friends.  

The shipper in me was hoping for more, but with ZS so reserved and probably afraid of his fans (who are known to be quite vicious), they never seem close in public.  YY is a very friendly and warm person, and even though he could have been upset during Divas, you can tell that he cared for her a lot, always looking out for her and extending a hand whenever possible.  She's very lucky to have friends like YY and JB.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Emerald Snow said:
  Hide contents

In the last episode, there was a part where they could choose to sit down with one person to have a heart-to-heart conversation.  Yang Yang chose Zheng Shuang, and there was another actress who chose ZS as well.  During their conversation you could tell she tries to be independent and not have to depend on anyone else.  Jing Bao also said that he was afraid that her personality might rub people the wrong way initially because she keeps to herself and does not express herself well.  It could be due to her upbringing where she mentioned that she moved around a lot when she was younger so she never really stayed long enough in one place to make friends.  Then when she got a bit older, dating Zhang Han was all she did.  She didn't really pick up any big projects while with him, so that probably stunted her social growth.  He seemed like a protective and caring boyfriend, but maybe because of that she never really got to experience a normal social life.  When you don't have many friends to begin with and your whole world revolves around one person, it's very hard to pick yourself back up after a break up.  I honestly feel really sorry for her and wish that she had more friends to rely on in times of need.

Since the show focused on ZS and JB as a couple, and YY and Ivy Chen as a couple, it didn't really show that many scenes of YY and ZS except for when they were in disagreement.  There were probably a lot of scenes of them that were cut out for the purpose of the show, but it probably was true that YY was hurt due to how ZS seemed unapologetic/nonchalant.  During their conversation he brought it up, and she explained that she's not good at expressing herself, leading to misunderstandings.  She also complimented him and his sunshine attitude, how she thinks of him as a good friend now, and how great it would be to collaborate with him in future projects.  And then right after that, they were casted in this drama.  They ended the conversation by a big hug and walked off holding hands.  I think by this point, they are probably pretty good friends.  

The shipper in me was hoping for more, but with ZS so reserved and probably afraid of his fans (who are known to be quite vicious), they never seem close in public.  YY is a very friendly and warm person, and even though he could have been upset during Divas, you can tell that he cared for her a lot, always looking out for her and extending a hand whenever possible.  She's very lucky to have friends like YY and JB.

Yep, I saw that scene. I'm trying to watch all the episodes without having an understanding of what they're saying, but I notice that YY takes care of ZS a lot. I'm also glad JB understands her personality well since they worked together for their drama Love Through A Millennium that I'm also watching. I hope that YY was able to understand and take care of her while filming for this awesome drama :)

I'm so jealous of her. She's very lucky indeed.

• Like 4