Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, jongski said:

Me too. Excited!  Hopefully a speedy sub please.

I am part Vietnamese so I will be helping the V-team.. as for Chinese,  I wish I had time to sub too but I'm letting another gal contribute. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZHeng Shuang for the win!!!! I Love and Like Her :) can't wait to see the full trailer of the drama :) I remember yang yang hate zheng shuang in the reality tv show they are in. didn't know that they have chemistry :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@thunderman1 eeee! I can't wait for this to start! Should I re-read the English translation of the novel again or wait? I hope this show gets English subtitles quickly. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lolalarue said:

@thunderman1 eeee! I can't wait for this to start! Should I re-read the English translation of the novel again or wait? I hope this show gets English subtitles quickly. 

It says Aug 22nd is the release date every night at 7pm.. We will have to wait another month! Aww shucks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS WE CAN WATCH THIS ALREADY :) ZHENG SHUANG/ YANG YANG  FIGHTING. WHO HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS 2 HAS CHEMISTRY :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS WE CAN WATCH THIS ALREADY :) ZHENG SHUANG/ YANG YANG  FIGHTING. WHO HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS 2 HAS CHEMISTRY :)

:bawling: actually over a month till we can watch this ~~~ Aug is the new release date due to all the upcoming Chinese patriotic shows :bawling:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2016 at 0:01 PM, kiefshi1056 said:
On 7/8/2016 at 11:07 AM, thunderman1 said:

Chingus!! 

@kiefshi1056,@jongski, @lolalarue

 

OMG!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

 Same here! weeeeh! thanks @thunderman1

 

4 hours ago, IMOmusings said:
5 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS WE CAN WATCH THIS ALREADY :) ZHENG SHUANG/ YANG YANG  FIGHTING. WHO HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS 2 HAS CHEMISTRY :)

:bawling: actually over a month till we can watch this ~~~ Aug is the new release date due to all the upcoming Chinese patriotic shows 

wahhh I was so looking forward to July 21! Okay will wait some more! thanks for updates IMOmusings and sugarplum892 for the updates! excited. When I like a drama I always want to discuss it. y'all be here okay  :D 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's less of a wait time for the movie version with Jing Boran and Angelababy though =D. Movie comes out 12th, drama comes out....21/22 (can't remember off top of my head). We'll get our fix of this wonderful story in exactly a months time ^.^

IMO, if they had put Boran and ZS together and YY and Angelababy together =O those pairings would have been magnificent

...but sadly they did not :bawling:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

There's less of a wait time for the movie version with Jing Boran and Angelababy though =D. Movie comes out 12th, drama comes out....21/22 (can't remember off top of my head). We'll get our fix of this wonderful story in exactly a months time ^.^

IMO, if they had put Boran and ZS together and YY and Angelababy together =O those pairings would have been magnificent

...but sadly they did not :bawling:

Until then, chingus! :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2016 at 10:07 AM, thunderman1 said:

Chingus!! 

@kiefshi1056,@jongski, @lolalarue

Thank you.. I find this title from my Vietnam's friend, she likes reading while I am more to visual person.  From her help, I google and here I am.  Both actor and actress are new to me.  But I heard the novel was written by Guman, the same of author of He Yi Sheng Xiao Mo.  Seems this piece is lighter than HYSXM.  So I am excited and wait for it.  Hopefully Viki will have it eng-sub soon after airing.  I may do part-time for that too :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The romance of the hardcore gamers.

 The comments though "cringeworthy teaser".. ha ha ha. To each his own. :D   Bring cheese with the whine.. lotsa cheesiness but  come on, it's  romance... :lol:

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/07/08/first-preview-for-c-drama-one-smile-is-very-alluring-brims-with-romantic-flirtation-in-the-rain/

wolo7.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yang Yang. Can't resist. Just have to. Just one stare....:P:D

 Just one smile is very alluring... 22 August.

cr as tagged /koonliew

CndnW4WUIAARuWJ.jpg

Spoiler

  cr as tagged

CndNSsMUEAAGYRS.jpg

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...