Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol from ep 25: "Are you really going to let me use your room(/house)?" "I don't have faith in my self control. It's a good thing I can still move back to my parent's house other wise I could o

I watched 21 and 22 yesterday and I must say - I feel like our main female "villains" if you can even call them that - wouldn't even be that bad if they didn't have such a toxic friend squad. I mean M

oh oh and this one i have a feeling they will change the angle to the roof as soon as our OTP touch the bed ='= and if i calculated correctly, we still have 2 more kisses before this scene, sooooo the

20 hours ago, jongski said:

Me too. Excited!  Hopefully a speedy sub please.

I am part Vietnamese so I will be helping the V-team.. as for Chinese,  I wish I had time to sub too but I'm letting another gal contribute. :)

• Like 2

ZHeng Shuang for the win!!!! I Love and Like Her :) can't wait to see the full trailer of the drama :) I remember yang yang hate zheng shuang in the reality tv show they are in. didn't know that they have chemistry :)

• Like 2
9 hours ago, lolalarue said:

@thunderman1 eeee! I can't wait for this to start! Should I re-read the English translation of the novel again or wait? I hope this show gets English subtitles quickly. 

It says Aug 22nd is the release date every night at 7pm.. We will have to wait another month! Aww shucks.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS WE CAN WATCH THIS ALREADY :) ZHENG SHUANG/ YANG YANG  FIGHTING. WHO HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS 2 HAS CHEMISTRY :)

:bawling: actually over a month till we can watch this ~~~ Aug is the new release date due to all the upcoming Chinese patriotic shows :bawling:

• Like 4
On 7/8/2016 at 0:01 PM, kiefshi1056 said:
On 7/8/2016 at 11:07 AM, thunderman1 said:

Chingus!! 

@kiefshi1056,@jongski, @lolalarue

OMG!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

Same here! weeeeh! thanks @thunderman1

4 hours ago, IMOmusings said:
5 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS WE CAN WATCH THIS ALREADY :) ZHENG SHUANG/ YANG YANG  FIGHTING. WHO HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS 2 HAS CHEMISTRY :)

:bawling: actually over a month till we can watch this ~~~ Aug is the new release date due to all the upcoming Chinese patriotic shows 

wahhh I was so looking forward to July 21! Okay will wait some more! thanks for updates IMOmusings and sugarplum892 for the updates! excited. When I like a drama I always want to discuss it. y'all be here okay  :D 

• Like 3

There's less of a wait time for the movie version with Jing Boran and Angelababy though =D. Movie comes out 12th, drama comes out....21/22 (can't remember off top of my head). We'll get our fix of this wonderful story in exactly a months time ^.^

IMO, if they had put Boran and ZS together and YY and Angelababy together =O those pairings would have been magnificent

...but sadly they did not :bawling:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

There's less of a wait time for the movie version with Jing Boran and Angelababy though =D. Movie comes out 12th, drama comes out....21/22 (can't remember off top of my head). We'll get our fix of this wonderful story in exactly a months time ^.^

IMO, if they had put Boran and ZS together and YY and Angelababy together =O those pairings would have been magnificent

...but sadly they did not :bawling:

Until then, chingus! :)

• Like 3
On 7/8/2016 at 10:07 AM, thunderman1 said:

Chingus!! 

@kiefshi1056,@jongski, @lolalarue

Thank you.. I find this title from my Vietnam's friend, she likes reading while I am more to visual person.  From her help, I google and here I am.  Both actor and actress are new to me.  But I heard the novel was written by Guman, the same of author of He Yi Sheng Xiao Mo.  Seems this piece is lighter than HYSXM.  So I am excited and wait for it.  Hopefully Viki will have it eng-sub soon after airing.  I may do part-time for that too :D

• Like 3